OverWatch Fan Club!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

OverWatch Fan Club!

Postby JunkRat. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Love overwatch? Share your passion here?

Who do you main? (Mercy) What's your favorite map? (Kings Row) Have any ideas on how to improve the game?
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Re: OverWatch Fan Club!

Postby Sphye » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 pm

While I don't have the game for myself, I love to see people talking about the characters! If I were to play, I think I would try Tracer or Lucio. ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby JunkRat. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Sphye wrote:
While I don't have the game for myself, I love to see people talking about the characters! If I were to play, I think I would try Tracer or Lucio. ^v^

Lucio is one of my favorite characters by far! The voice actor has actually messaged me on Instagram, he's such a sweetheart! As for Tracer, she's pretty difficult to play, but I'm sure you'd be up for the challenge! She's all about timing things right!

why am I like this
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Postby revenant » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello hello, I was hoping there'd be an Overwatch thread on here sooner or later because I am way too addicted to this game. If you couldn't tell, I'm a Reaper main, but I can and will play just about anything. I adore King's Row too, but I think the Temple of Anubis is a close second. As for improving the game, I just want them to fix Bastion. Please. Stop buffng him Blizzard we don't deserve this
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby JunkRat. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:49 pm

reyes wrote:
    Hello hello, I was hoping there'd be an Overwatch thread on here sooner or later because I am way too addicted to this game. If you couldn't tell, I'm a Reaper main, but I can and will play just about anything. I adore King's Row too, but I think the Temple of Anubis is a close second. As for improving the game, I just want them to fix Bastion. Please. Stop buffng him Blizzard we don't deserve this

Preach ;-; Bastion is already terrifying enough
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Postby Sarill » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 am

Yay, an Overwatch thread! I went looking for one a while back and found the Imperial Jaders instead XD

But I love this game, and I'm usually not big on games without a singleplayer mode that force you to interact with other people. Overwatch seems to be the exception, however.

I main Lucio, although I think Soldier is still my most-played hero from when I used to main him. I also enjoy playing Hanzo, although I'm what I would consider a reasonable Hanzo player in that I won't pick him is there's already another sniper, and I tend to only play him on defense. I like messing around with Reaper on occasion too, especially with his ability to 'nope' out of almost any situation (aka wraith form) XD

I've been practicing with D.va too, since I'd like to be able to play a hero from each category decently well. It's coming along, and I'll occasionally play around with Zaraya too. She's more fun (and more powerful) than I had initially thought.

I like playing the brawls, and I wind up getting to try out all sorts of different heroes there. One of my favorites is "utter mayhem" (I think that's what it's called, when all of the cooldowns are shortened and the ults charge really quickly).

In "One shot, one kill" I tend to wind up playing Ana and standing on the payload, even though I'm a better Hanzo, because no one else picks her >< I've gotten better at her because of that, though, so I guess it's a plus?

A lot of people don't like "Justice rains from above" as far as I can tell, but I actually enjoy it. It's difficult if you're attacking, true, but not impossible. I play a battle Mercy, and swap between healing and mercilessly shooting the other team. I got POTG last time I played for killing four people with my pistol right at the end. It was funny because I had the "battle mercy" highlight intro (well, I found that amusing at least), and people complimented my potg. I said I liked playing battle mercy and someone else said "more like no mercy." (Sorry for the random rant, I like talking about it when people are nice in games)

I play on PC with the same username as on here. I'm somewhere around level 124 (would that be prestige 1, level 24? idk)
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby revenant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm on PC as well and right around the same level, maybe we could group sometime :>
    Total mayhem is fun, but stressful as all hell too. It's always super fast-paced and frantic, because everyone's using abilities left and right. I'm impressed by that Mercy potg, though! I got my first Mercy potg just the other day, though that one was for a rez and not for going full Battlemercy on them.
    I need to play brawls more often, I used to play them all the time but now I mostly quickplay and use random heroes for the weekly loot box wins. They're always pretty hit and miss for me; either they're fun or just frustrating when I get stuck playing something I'm no good at.
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
(11 pages left)
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby Secret » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:30 am

Hey all, I'm a PC player, level 61 as I post this. Also Mayhem is amazing, playing Pharah in the mode is always fun

Wasn't sure what to say so just some random facts about me:

I started off as a Mercy main but I played her so much that I lost my ability to aim... yeah that happened.
So I started switching more between characters but when playing with friends I usually end up stuck in support due to the fact that everybody seems to avoid support like the plague.

Now days I play Mercy, Zenyatta and Ana for support.
I avoid characters like Lucio and Pharah due to their low bullet speed (I can play Pharah but for some reason I can't understand Lucio, haven't tried him after his boost/nerf - depending on your point of view - so I'll see how he goes later)
I play Soldier, Reaper and McCree in normal games
I hate Oasis because of the lack of sniper alleys combined with medium-range sight lines where you can easily be taken out by any Soldier, Roadhog or McCree with mediocre skill.
If I'm playing King's Row, due to the small choke point, I usually go with Bastion on defense (only for that first point, after they take it I switch to whatever we need) and Genji on offense (look at this video if you play genji - it's gold - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEqdy5i7_yo)

Tried out Orisa over the past couple of days... she's overpowered. I'm sure you guys have already heard of it but her shield "exploit" (I'm not even sure if it's classed as an exploit, it might be how she's meant to be played) is ridiculous. You can essentially shoot her shield straight up in the air, it takes exactly 6 seconds to come back down, during which your 12 second cooldown is ticking down. You can use this when a shield is already up or before a fight starts.
Basically, you place one shield down, just before they come out of their spawn you shoot one straight up in the air, so by the time they have depleted your 600 hp shield you have another 600 hp shield ready to pop back up, and then, when THIS comes down, you have yet another ready to put back up. It's like having a Reinhardt shield... with a gun.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby RainbowFinch » Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Hey everyone!!! I adore Overwatch so much, one of my all time favourite games. I am level 151 on PS4. If anyone wants to play together, just send me a PM, I love playing with people.

I main Mercy, but I been working on getting better at others recently. Symmetra, Mei, Orisa, and Lucio. I love playing a support/defensive for my team. Holding points, flying around healing, trying to save people.

Mayhem is my favourite arcade mode yet, though capture the flag is close. I play Mei or Symmetra in Mayhem and it is so fun. I really need Mei's new skin though, I got Symmetra's!

So what is everyone favourite skin!?

I personally have a few.
- Witch Mercy
- Shiver Reaper
- Pumpkin Reaper
- Oasis Symmetra
ImageImageImageImage
- He/Him or They/Them Pronouns Please -
RainbowFinch

Postby revenant » Wed May 31, 2017 8:35 pm

I think Oasis Symmetra and Jazzy Lucio are my faves. There's a lot of skins I like in this game, though.

Have you all seen the new PTR changes? McCree's ult gets a buff, Reaper's self-heal becomes more sustained, and Roadhog has to actually work to kill people instead of the hook + 1shot combo. They also added an arcade mode where everything is low gravity, so you can just bounce around all over the place.
    And most importantly, MOON MAP!
    I like the new map, even though I tend to get lost in it a bit. There's so much detail and so much stuff in it that sometimes it's hard to see what the actual paths to the objective are and you can get a bit sidetracked. And there is one spot above point B where a Pharah or Widowmaker can just sort of sit up there and be way out of everyone else's range, but for the most part, I like it! There's a ton of details about Winston's backstory, and I loove lore stuff. Glad we've gotten so many maps recently, I was hoping that we'd get some new ones soon ^^
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
(11 pages left)
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Next

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies