The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

What are you nerdy about?

Lego's
4%
Minecraft
9%
Comics
No votes
Pokemon
17%
Animals
17%
Science
9%
Computers
17%
TV or Video-games
26%

Total votes : 23

Re: The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting!

Postby LazerBurn » Fri May 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Bump
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:58 am

bump
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:25 pm

What's your username? Coyote
    What's your obsession? I'm really into Pokemon and science. My favorite sciences are in the realms of biology and psychology.
    What's your favorite device? That would be my lovely Dell Latitude E6400. A-hem. My laptop. It's an older model, but it's sturdy and has served me well for many years.
    What's your favorite tv or game? My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead, and my favorite game is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I need to finish catching up on the last season on netflix, so no walking dead spoilers, please. ^_^
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Thank you for joining my club! Also does anyone play Minecraft or Goat Simulator?

LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Unfortunately, I do not play Minecraft or Goat Simulator, but I have watched a fair amount of Goat Simulator gameplay on youtube. It's a pretty amusing game and tons of fun to watch!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Well if you ever have the chance you should play goat simulator because it's fun to play and it has a map to explore and everything! Just don't play the pc version because it has nudity and profanity (I try my best to avoid that stuff). There are a lot of versions but these are the ones I know of: The xbox version (rated teen), the android version (rated teen) and the pc version (rated mature). The game costs five dollars and other expansions including Payday, GoatZ, Space, Mmo, also cost five dollars. I hope this can encourage you to get Goat Simulator.

LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:25 pm

I'll certainly keep Goat Simulator in mind for the future. I'm going through a pretty big change to my life circumstances right now and I'm not able to spend money on fun stuff. Five dollars makes a pretty big difference for me at the moment, (Plus, my only compatible device is this old laptop that probably couldn't handle the game anyways.) but things should be better in a few months once I get some of this craziness taken care of.

If I do buy Goat Simulator once things get settled for me, I'll make sure to post here and tell you all what I think!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Thanks, I hope that you will enjoy it! :)

LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:40 pm

up
Last edited by LazerBurn on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Bump

LazerBurn

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies