The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

What are you nerdy about?

Lego's
4%
Minecraft
9%
Comics
No votes
Pokemon
17%
Animals
17%
Science
9%
Computers
17%
TV or Video-games
26%

Total votes : 23

Re: The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting! NEW POLL!

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:43 am

up
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:36 am

Does anyone want to talk?
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:03 am

I'm down for talking, though I am sorely lacking in stimulating conversation topics. Let's see if I can come up with something... What nerdy things have I been up to lately? Oh, of course! I'm up late because I was watching a youtube video game playthrough of Little Nightmares. That's pretty nerdy of me. Speaking of, I really like that game so far. It's really creepy, wonderfully atmospheric, and with such creative visuals. The artistic side of me loves the world of the game and wants to know more about how it works, but it's also really creepy, so I'm not sure...

Does anyone else watch video game playthroughs? If so, what sorts of games are your favorite to watch?
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:12 am

I've never heard of that game before. Game playthroughs are not my taste but if I did watch them I would probably watch slither i.o. I've been up late tonight because my family and I watched Eight Legged Freaks and The Mask, but now I am just in bed doing Eldemore. :)

LazerBurn

Postby Mrs Rodrigo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:23 am

What's your username? Mrs Rodrigo
What's your obsession? In general, pet sites, breeding sites, etc. I actively play several and I love it. I'm also a really big Final Fantasy fan, but I stopped playing the series with FFX2 because the later games altered gameplay in a way that I felt wasn't true to the turn-based rpg game the series was supposed to be. idk. I'm a nerd. I promise. I'm also getting old, which imo, makes me nerdier :mrgreen:
What's your favorite device? I live with my computer and phone. So by default, those, I also like my 3DS quite a bit.
What's your favorite tv or game? All my favorite TV shows get canceled. LOL. I was a big fan of Grimm, it's gone now. :( I also watch UFC and follow the stats pretty significantly. I'm not currently playing any video games, but if I was it would probably be Pokemon.
Mrs Rodrigo

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am

Thank you for joining the club! I hope you have a good time! :D
Mrs Rodrigo, do you watch playthroughs? I don't watch them but if you do, what kind?

LazerBurn

Postby Mrs Rodrigo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:09 am

I don't personally, but my kids do, so sometimes I'm stuck watching. LOL. It's usually some Super Mario series of game, or something like Five Nights at Freddies or something silly. xD
Mrs Rodrigo

Re: The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting!

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:46 am

Uh, little kids always watch that stuff, I don't get it at all, because why watch someone play it? You could just play the game. Also, I never found anyone that agreed with me outside of family but isn't Five Nights at Freddy's a horror game that kids shouldn't see. I mean from what I seen from kids playing it in the background, it looks like it's made for 15 at least and up. It has deep suspense with the camera shaking and the monsters chasing you so much. It doesn't show any innocence to it at all, and could tear a kids pureness in half.

LazerBurn

Postby Mrs Rodrigo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:10 am

I actually agree, my eldest son is 8 and he won't play it. My middle child is 6, he's Autistic and for whatever reason he's really obsessed with it, I think it's because he doesn't understand to be afraid of it to be honest, it's a bit creepy. He likes to collect the plushies associated with games, so he has like 40 different Super Mario World plushies, and Pokemon Plushies, and now the FNAF plushies...so I suppose it is more about the plushies than the game.
Mrs Rodrigo

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:51 am

It's always the plushies. They start out watching playthroughs and playing it and then they get obsessed with the plushies. Trust me, I have a friend who's a little boy and he's obsessed with it and he's gone through all of the stages. Hey, it's kind of funny if you think about it. It kind of spreads like a disease. XD

LazerBurn

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies