The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

What are you nerdy about?

Lego's
4%
Minecraft
9%
Comics
No votes
Pokemon
17%
Animals
17%
Science
9%
Computers
17%
TV or Video-games
26%

Total votes : 23

Re: The Official Club Of Nerds! Accepting!

Postby Mrs Rodrigo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:04 pm

It is funny, and I don't mind - as long as he's not scared I'm okay with it. My oldest is scared although he won't admit it, so he doesn't play :3
Mrs Rodrigo

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Yeah, my sister is like that. The only thing that she is scared of is action scenes on movies.

Also to everyone: Sorry I just looked back on old posts, it looks like I bullied about different people's tastes. I did not mean it, I was being silly. So sorry Coyote and Mrs Rodrigo if I offended you in any way.
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:45 pm

No harm done on my end, Lazerburn. Everyone had different tastes. That's the cool thing about nerds, guys! There are so many wonderful topics and fandoms out there for us to appreciate. Of course not everything is everyone's cup of tea, but that's ok.
    If you were worried about the delay in my reply, I just wanted to make sure that I read everything you all posted first.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Thank you Coyote. (I actually hadn't excepted a reply so fast so you were in no rush.)
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
LazerBurn

Postby Mrs Rodrigo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:25 am

No worries here, they aren't even my tastes, lol that was about the kiddos. And frankly, they are weird little kids. ^_^
Mrs Rodrigo

Postby LazerBurn » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Okay. Thanks. :)

Does anyone know about Flipagram?!

LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:36 am

Sorry, I haven't heard of Flipagram. What is that, and is it fun?
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Flipagram is amazing! You can put your photos together and change the speed and add music! If you click on my trade topic, the second post has links to my videos. I make Lego Stop Motions and I put a lot of effort into them. One minute equals one hundred and seventy photos. Right now I have to work on a big one because Flipagram is having a contest. If I win first place, I get a 250 dollar gift card to Amazon. If I get second place, I get 100 dollar gift card to Amazon. Then third place is 50 dollar gift card to Amazon. Anyway it's a very good app. It works on Windows and Android as far as I know, maybe Apple.

LazerBurn

Postby Coyote » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 pm

Wow, LazerBurn! I checked out your videos and I thought they were really neat! It must have taken a long time to make them, and I can tell how you put so much effort into making the movement look as fluid as possible. I've done little frame animations before, so I really understand how every little detail makes a difference! Your backgrounds and set pieces look really cool too. You should totally post here when you finish more, because I'd love to see them!

Good luck with that contest, by the way. It would be so awesome if you won one of those amazon gift cards. Do you think you might buy more legos with it? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. X3
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Thank you so so much!!! Saying those words have made my month! You really are a nice person! :D

I'm planing to buy a new camera with a stand because right now I've been using my Windows Phone. XD

LazerBurn

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies