The Eldemore Lego Club!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

The Eldemore Lego Club!

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Welcome to...

THE LEGO CLUB!

Hello, welcome to hopefully the only Lego club on Eldemore. So to sum this up:
1. This is a Lego club.
2. We talk about Legos, Lego games, Lego models, -you get the point.
3. Do not dare show or mention anything sexual, racial, or inappropriate.
4. Just have fun and post random stuff about Legos. :)

To join just fill out this survey and you'll be automatically accepted.

Code: Select all
Account name:
How long have you played/liked Legos:
Why you're joining:
What Lego genre do you like most:
Other:

Members:
1. LazerBurn
2. Polly44
(More can be added)
Well, thanks for joining and have fun!

I also make Lego Stop Motions! Every building you see is my own design. Here are some of them:

Here's one that I made called "LazerBurn". The motion film introduces LazerBurn (me) into the Lego world and shows his everyday life.

Here's another I made with Doctor Who. It shows the eleventh doctor and Clara walk through town and discover that the Daleks are back and now shoot fire. Watch and find out what happens next!

This is in my Lego town. Here it shows everyday life.

Last edited by LazerBurn on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LazerBurn

Re: The Eldemore Lego Club!

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:08 pm

-
Last edited by LazerBurn on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:59 pm

-
Last edited by LazerBurn on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LazerBurn

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:25 pm

Account name: LazerBurn
How long have you played/liked Legos: My entire life and I was even passed down my dad's.
Why you're joining: I made this club because I want to discuss Lego.
What Lego genres do you like most: Marvel, City, and DC
Other: Enjoy the club!
Last edited by LazerBurn on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LazerBurn

Postby Startedraining » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Since Elde is in hiatus, you might not get many members asap. Remember to be mindful about the bumping rule:

-Do not spam the forums. Keep all information pertaining to the focused topic of each thread. Anyone who spams the site with advertisements will face an immediate ban. Bumping threads is allowed but only once a day or when the topic leaves the front page. Do not type in all capital letters as it is considered 'yelling'.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Polly44 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Account name: Polly44
How long have you played/liked Legos: Oh, a fair few years now. Probably about 15 years give or take. Me and my brother grew up with Lego, heh.
Why you're joining: Lego is awesome and i like clubs, heh.
What Lego genre do you like most: I utterly adore the 3 in 1 sets.
Other: I have several of the 3 in 1 sets on display in my room. A Crocodile, Eagle, small house, two Dragons, Chameleon, two Dinosaurs and i also have another one at least, but i can't build it, as i lost an important piece a long time ago. All of them can be built into other things, but those are my favourites and i don't often change them anymore. (Partly because all the spare pieces are in boxes and we rarely get it all out.) I also have a few of the Ferrari sets, including the truck which is on my bookshelf. And i have a set of Birds- a Blue Jay, Robin and Hummingbird i believe. Me and my brother have The Simpsons House that mum randomly came back with one day a few years back.

And then there is the Star Wars Lego we have. Most of it is unbuilt in boxes/bags as we don't have the room, but it's all my brothers. I can't even remember what he has, haha. Most of it's the older stuff though, as he doesn't much like the newer ones. Half of them are the same ships anyways. xD He's got a Star Destroyer, Arc-170, Millenium Falcon, Lambarda Shuttle (I love that one!).....etc, you get my drift.

I would love to get a Medieval Village Set that was released a few years back, but it costs like £200+ now. xD And i want the ship in a bottle set that recently came out as well, but i'm running out of room, haha.

A few years back we (myself, my bro and my parents) had a crazy idea to get every bit of lego we had in the house and sort it all out. So like put sets together in bags, build them to make sure we had all the pieces....etc. I think we all traumatised ourselves doing that. It.Took.Weeks! We had lego all over the living room for lord knows how long. We built god only knows how much and gave ourselves PTSD in the process. :P It was productive though, but we haven't done it since.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby LazerBurn » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Startedraining wrote:
Since Elde is in hiatus, you might not get many members asap. Remember to be mindful about the bumping rule:

-Do not spam the forums. Keep all information pertaining to the focused topic of each thread. Anyone who spams the site with advertisements will face an immediate ban. Bumping threads is allowed but only once a day or when the topic leaves the front page. Do not type in all capital letters as it is considered 'yelling'.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10

This is a club right? If so wouldn't I be able to post "Hi, is anyone else here?" or adding my survey? (Also if you don't know "Up" is bump but just another type that started on cs.) Just about everyone on Eldemore has a signature that advertises themselves or others, so do you mean if we post and our signature has an advertisement- we get banned? Anyway I hope I don't come off as rude or mean. Thanks for your warning and have a good day. :)

Polly44 wrote:
Account name: Polly44
How long have you played/liked Legos: Oh, a fair few years now. Probably about 15 years give or take. Me and my brother grew up with Lego, heh.
Why you're joining: Lego is awesome and i like clubs, heh.
What Lego genre do you like most: I utterly adore the 3 in 1 sets.
Other: I have several of the 3 in 1 sets on display in my room. A Crocodile, Eagle, small house, two Dragons, Chameleon, two Dinosaurs and i also have another one at least, but i can't build it, as i lost an important piece a long time ago. All of them can be built into other things, but those are my favourites and i don't often change them anymore. (Partly because all the spare pieces are in boxes and we rarely get it all out.) I also have a few of the Ferrari sets, including the truck which is on my bookshelf. And i have a set of Birds- a Blue Jay, Robin and Hummingbird i believe. Me and my brother have The Simpsons House that mum randomly came back with one day a few years back.

And then there is the Star Wars Lego we have. Most of it is unbuilt in boxes/bags as we don't have the room, but it's all my brothers. I can't even remember what he has, haha. Most of it's the older stuff though, as he doesn't much like the newer ones. Half of them are the same ships anyways. xD He's got a Star Destroyer, Arc-170, Millenium Falcon, Lambarda Shuttle (I love that one!).....etc, you get my drift.

I would love to get a Medieval Village Set that was released a few years back, but it costs like £200+ now. xD And i want the ship in a bottle set that recently came out as well, but i'm running out of room, haha.

A few years back we (myself, my bro and my parents) had a crazy idea to get every bit of lego we had in the house and sort it all out. So like put sets together in bags, build them to make sure we had all the pieces....etc. I think we all traumatised ourselves doing that. It.Took.Weeks! We had lego all over the living room for lord knows how long. We built god only knows how much and gave ourselves PTSD in the process. :P It was productive though, but we haven't done it since.

Hello Polly44, thank you for joining the Eldemore Lego Club! I am happy you have such lovely interests. I might like different genres but I find those Lego sets fascinating and I too have also collected my share of Lego 3 out of 1 sets. I have one that is a lightup Lego dog/robot/something else. I have another that's a boat/submarine/plane. I have a few more like and some 2 out of 1 sets.

Do you like Lego City? I don't that much but it helps with my LegoStopMotions I make. I might put some of my stop motions on here actually. Anyway thanks again for joining and I look forward to our talks. :)
Last edited by LazerBurn on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LazerBurn

Postby Startedraining » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:52 pm

LazerBurn wrote:
Startedraining wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10

This is a club right? If so wouldn't I be able to post "Hi, is anyone else here?" or adding my survey? (Also if you don't know "Up" is bump but just another type that started on cs.) Just about everyone on Eldemore has a signature that advertises themselves or others, so do you mean if we post and our signature has an advertisement- we get banned? Anyway I hope I don't come off as rude or mean. Thanks for your warning and have a good day. :)
-snip- 0:[/center]

Yep! You're allowed to post an intro and bump, but the clubs forum isn't as active as say, the trades forum forum games, so "until it falls off the first page" is used as the rule. Bumping once every 24 hours for posts on the more active forums is generally that rule, since it falls off the first page faster, but the amount of bumping could be spam if it was all falling off the first page, does that make sense? 8D

If you have a link to your thread in your signature, you won't get banned, that rule is for offsite advertisements, like for roofing or spam links or those nasty nsfw links that some sites accidentally let through. You can link to other pet sites, your social media (within reason). ^w^
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby LazerBurn » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:19 am

Okay, thank you so much, that helps a lot. :D
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies