Character Adoption Addiction Club

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Character Adoption Addiction Club

Postby Lailic » Sun May 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Welcome all Character Adoption Addicts!

This is a club for those that are addicted to adopting characters! Any and all types of [Adoptable] Characters are allowed here.

R U L E S

1. Please don't spam. This means no one-word posts, and when advertising, please include something relevant.

2. Feel free to ask people about their character! This isn't spam is conversation ^^

3. If you are not a member [or if you are], you are can share your designs for sale/design shop/otherwise. Please wait 5 pages before re-posting your advertisements. And don't be over obnoxious about it. This isn't an advertising thread.

4. If your images are too big or you include more than 5 images in a post, please link them.

5. Character and art deals should be dealt with through PM, not on the thread.

6. Always give credit to the artist of any art/designs that you post! c:

There is no form to join but we'd love it if you introduced yourself to us with this:
Code: Select all
Hello my fellow Character Addicts! I'm [Insert username here]! But I like to be called [nickname here] I'm so [how you feel about joining here] to be joining you guys. I currently have [Amount of characters]. My favorite character is [character name] and heres a picture of [him/her]!
[img]Image here[/img]

WARNING SYSTEMS
When you receive more than 3 warnings you will be suspended from the thread for a week.

none. keep it this way ;)
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Re: Character Adoption Addiction Club

Postby juice » Wed May 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello my fellow Character Addicts! I'm Corydora! But I like to be called Cory or Peach. I'm so excited to be joining you guys. I currently have over 40 characters. My favorite character is Ziggy (my 'sona) and heres a picture of them!
art (c) ? unknown, sorry
She was a custom design, and I have since lost track of the person who drew her.
~ He/him or they/them ~
juice

Postby Lailic » Thu May 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Welcome ^-^ I should make an introduction now that I think about it lol

I love your sona! Zebras are beautiful <3

Hello my fellow Character Addicts! I'm Silver Lailic! But I like to be called Lailic. I'm so happy to be joining you guys. I currently have about ten characters, and am always looking for more. My favorite character is Karsu and heres a picture of him!

Karsu is my favorite guy and first character I actually designed and drew for myself. He is a Krint, not a dog with antlers. So please don't get confused, he's sensitive about it! Krint are feline/canine creatures. He actually happened by mistake and I would have it any other way. <3

I like your vibe
I like your style

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby XRandomCatX » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:43 am

Hello my fellow Character Addicts! I'm RandomCat! But I like to be called
Random or sometimes Cat. I'm so happy to be joining you guys. I currently have over 20 characters. My favorite character is Grayscale and heres a picture of him!
Its a link because I'm on mobile
I actually have tons of favorites but this guy is the cutest :3
XRandomCatX

Postby Lailic » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Welcome to the club! He's adorable ^^

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Vlad » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 am

Hello my fellow Character Addicts! I'm Foxesrule! But I like to be called Fox I'm excited to be joining you guys. I currently have 5-15 characters. My favorite character is Kynareth and heres a picture of him!

Yeah, I cannot draw humanoids so his only artwork is my avatar. Poor Kynareth. :c
I do sometimes 'make' him 'comment' on my posts, so anything in purple is meant to be him.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Lailic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Welcome Foxrule ^^ Maybe you can get some art done for him ^^

Or what I sometimes do is sketch it out on paper and then photocopy it onto the computer and draw over what I had originally drawn. ^^ Not perfect but it gets it done XD

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Vlad » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 am

Lailic wrote:Welcome Foxrule ^^ Maybe you can get some art done for him ^^

Or what I sometimes do is sketch it out on paper and then photocopy it onto the computer and draw over what I had originally drawn. ^^ Not perfect but it gets it done XD

Thank you! ^^
It's rather hard to find people who draw humanoids, plus their style may not suit his character. ^^
The reason I actually make him 'comment' on my posts is to develop his character, since I don't actually do much with him, other than write stories in my head that never actually get written down because they end up making no sense when I read over them.
You could possibly try becoming a half decent writer. That might help.
Sarcasm is hard to achieve over the internet.
he/him

Vlad

Postby Lailic » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm

No problem ^^ and I completely agree. Sometimes it just takes the right artist to really make a character come to life.

If you don't mind me asking what is kind of humanoid is he?

I like your vibe
I like your style

Lailic

Postby Vlad » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Lailic wrote:No problem ^^ and I completely agree. Sometimes it just takes the right artist to really make a character come to life.

If you don't mind me asking what is kind of humanoid is he?

-has to go into lore of 'my little world'-
Kynareth is a daedra. (Not an Elder Scrolls one, mind. I just couldn't think of a name.) They look like humans, but are immortal much more powerful.
There are daedra and true daedra. True daedras are far more powerful than ordinary ones, much older (millions of years old rather than a few hundred) and there are only one of each element. Kynareth is a true daedra, of the shadows. He is the only master of darkness, for shadows obey one and one only. He is also different from the other daedra in that his very soul is pure darkness-not evil, but technically he IS a shadow. Shadows are actual beings, but they recide only in the realm of shadows, which Kynareth can enter. It essentially allows him to hear, see and traverse the land of mortals all while being undetected.

On the occasion of a full solar eclipse (which is much, much rarer than in the real world), the realms combine to make one. Shadow, Light and mortal. This is also the only time his true power is unlocked without having to dwell in darkness. He often controls the shadows in such a way that he takes on the form of something else. His preferred one, a raven which stands as tall as a human, and appears to be on fire... Except it's shadow.
Ravens and crows tend to flock around him when he's not concealing who he is, for they are the closest to a being of shadow truly in the realm of mortals.
Also, another thing about him is his eyes. He prefers not to show his face (but for the record hes hot ouo), but his irises are shadow, almost. They are many shades of deep purple and blacks darker than black itself, constantly moving and never still, like a blazing fire. If you look too deep into his eyes, for they have lots of depth and can be almost hypnotic, you are essentialy extending your conciousness to whatever shadows lurk within him, and if they so choose, enter your very sou. and corrupt/kill you.

So, yes, I suppose you could could say he's a human, for I picture him best as a human rather than shadow phoenix. I also talked way too long haha, here it's midnight and I've been 'writing' all night. Doing this on my 3ds.

Also, from this 'OW' I've made, loads of OCs have come with it, but most I don't count as OCs.
The idea for Kynareth was made when I became a Nightingale on Skyrim, Kynareth the first name that came into my head. (Recently found out that in Skyrim, Kynareth is a goddess of wind and beauty. :L)
he/him

Vlad

Next

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies