Warrior cats club

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Warrior cats club

Postby Makeshia » Thu May 19, 2016 2:35 am

Username-Makeshia
Favorite cat breed-British Blue or Persian
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. (Just a opinion) YASSSS
Your favorite warrior cat-Mapleshade and Bluestar :D
Makeshia

Postby Rees » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Username- Morse Code
Favorite cat breed- Bombay Cat Mix
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. - Why not? I'd personally like another book to read.
Your favorite warrior cat- Lionblaze (Alderpaw coming in second. :])
Rees

Postby Shin-Ah » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Username- Shin-Ah
Favorite cat breed- Maine Coon
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. Well, it's kinda already happening lol

Your favorite warrior cat- You're killing me, sad thing is i'm probably going to forget people, UMmm, Crookedstar, Bluestar, Yellowfang, Leafstar, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, crowfeather, Thunder, Gray Wing, Tallshadow, Cinderheart, Dovewing, Tigerheart, & Lionblaze to name a few. Yes I can't decide and I love too many TUT

I actually first got into it with the second series, I've finshed the 1st & second series, read part of the third and kinda skipped it & read spoilers, still angry at how the everyone treats sorreltail and leafpool like crap, but that's a story for another day. & I'm currently on the 4th & prequel series.
Image A ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇs ᴜɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs, ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴅᴇ ʀᴜsʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜAɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ᴡᴇ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
-Aᴍᴀʟᴇᴇ
Sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ, Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴜɴᴋ
Sʜɪɴ-Aʜ ᴏʀ Jᴀyɴᴀ
Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Mᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Iᴋᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ Fɪʀᴇ Eᴍʙʟᴇᴍ
Sᴏᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Aɴxɪᴏᴜs
Cʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ Gᴏᴏᴅ, INFP
Trade DA CS
Felis Fire Lioden
Fan fics Avatar Source
Charahub Pokefarm
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shin-Ah

Postby WarriorCatsAddict » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:45 am

Username ~ WarriorCatsAddict
Favorite cat breed ~ Bluepoint Persian (preferably as a kitten)
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. (Just a opinion) ~ Uh....... HECK YEAH! :D
If they don't i shall cri
Your favorite warrior cat ~ I CANT DECIDE I WUV DEM ALL IF U MAKE ME CHOOSE YOU BETTER WATCH UR BACK #TigerstarReferencesTho
WarriorCatsAddict

Postby ChocolateKittens » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 am

Username-ChocolateKittens
Favorite cat breed-Not sure..
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. (Just a opinion) Maybe, yes.
Your favorite warrior cat-Ooh-That's a toughie. Probably....Yellowfang.
Last edited by ChocolateKittens on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Saturnandfrenchfries » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Username-Saturnandfrenchfries
Favorite cat breed- I don't really have one
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. (Just a opinion) Yes
Your favorite warrior cat- JAYFEATHER
Hello! I'm new, and trying to get good pets :)
Saturnandfrenchfries

Postby Sphye » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:38 pm

I have a fun question! Did anyone here ever have a warrior name they would use for themself?

When I was reading the series, I picked Silverthorn as my self-insert name. Now, I think I would use Thistledew to represent myself.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ChocolateKittens » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Sphye wrote:
I have a fun question! Did anyone here ever have a warrior name they would use for themself?

When I was reading the series, I picked Silverthorn as my self-insert name. Now, I think I would use Thistledew to represent myself.

Well, when my sister and I would pretend that we were Warrior cats, I would always be Fuzzystream. I also liked the name Lilcthorn, but it was never my favourite.
Hi!

ImageImage
ChocolateKittens

Postby Taryn123 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:08 am

Sphye wrote:

Im not in the group, but i use to be in mass warrior rp's that where online, and that time like Chocolate state above, play pretend, my name would be Spottedleaves.
Yes, i took a shine to Spottedleaf when i was younger and i new i could not use the same name, so that one is something slimier i guess.
Shes now my solid warrior rp, oc character alone with Sunflame/ Sunstar and Hollyflower.
XD
May the little fire starter, light the way in the dark
ImageLi' Firestarter
Taryn123

Postby packageSK » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 pm

this chat is really inactive but...I have finished the entire series so I think I deserve to join lol

Username-packageSK
Favorite cat breed- ALL
Should the Erin Hunters make another series starting after the Great Battle. (Just a opinion) They already have
Your favorite warrior cat-Jayfeather
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies