Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:13 am

Polly44 wrote:We went halfsies on Horizen: Zero Dawn as well, but I have to admit I don't like it. I've got bored of it already. And I've got a bit bored with The Last Guardian too.

I haven't tried Zero Dawn yet, but open worlds can be the kiss of death for a game if there isn't enough stuff to fill the world with. I hope that isn't the case and it's a good one, I'll have to put together an opinion when I've tried it ^^

I loved The Last Guardian though, but you have to like puzzles or just be determined enough to get through them since it is 100% a puzzle game and there isn't a huge character interaction. I loved Trico more than anything and he totally made the game worth it for me XD
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby SpottedHorse » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Sadly, my computer is too outdated to play Mass Effect: Andromeda :( I did try to play it on the lowest settings but it was still really skippy. At least I had already planned to get a new computer soon :roll: Hopefully within a month I will be able to start playing.
SpottedHorse

Postby Polly44 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:41 pm

KittyCatKita wrote:
Polly44 wrote:We went halfsies on Horizen: Zero Dawn as well, but I have to admit I don't like it. I've got bored of it already. And I've got a bit bored with The Last Guardian too.

I haven't tried Zero Dawn yet, but open worlds can be the kiss of death for a game if there isn't enough stuff to fill the world with. I hope that isn't the case and it's a good one, I'll have to put together an opinion when I've tried it ^^

I loved The Last Guardian though, but you have to like puzzles or just be determined enough to get through them since it is 100% a puzzle game and there isn't a huge character interaction. I loved Trico more than anything and he totally made the game worth it for me XD

Yeah, getting a decent open world game isn't easy- i found that watching my brother play The Witcher. He loved it, but i was of the opinion there wasn't very much to do and monsters hardly ever seemed to spawn. Aye, you will have to post and let us know. I've not played it since. xD

Oh i like it, don't get me wrong. I just don't have the motivation to complete it. I like a good puzzle game, but i just cannot summon the oomph to get it done. That and i am nervous about the ending- my brother spoiled it for him, but hasn't told me, however what he has said is making me not want to find out what happens. Trico is brilliant. He was rolling around and playing in a pool the last time i played it and that was downright adorable!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Polly44 wrote:
Yeah, getting a decent open world game isn't easy- i found that watching my brother play The Witcher. He loved it, but i was of the opinion there wasn't very much to do and monsters hardly ever seemed to spawn. Aye, you will have to post and let us know. I've not played it since. xD

Oh i like it, don't get me wrong. I just don't have the motivation to complete it. I like a good puzzle game, but i just cannot summon the oomph to get it done. That and i am nervous about the ending- my brother spoiled it for him, but hasn't told me, however what he has said is making me not want to find out what happens. Trico is brilliant. He was rolling around and playing in a pool the last time i played it and that was downright adorable!

Will do ^^ My friend has it so I may see if I can play it a bit while I save up money and stuff. I've been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild and love that open world, they filled it with a ton of stuff, though the main story line is a tad short from what I have heard if you aren't into doing other things like the shrines or exploring.

Yeah <3 I loved Trico so much XD The puzzles got harder and more confusing but I basically just enjoyed watching Trico doing his things and was so curious about the story it kept me going.
I'm not sure exactly what you are nervous about, but if you want I have included a sentence below that doesn't spoil the end, but may help you fears? If you don't want to look at it don't highlight it XD I am not going to say how the ending plays out, but I know what I was worried about so I will disclose that.

At the end of the game neither Trico (best I could tell) nor the boy die during the story line, but they do not get to stay together and go their separate ways.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Polly44 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:03 pm

KittyCatKita wrote:Will do ^^ My friend has it so I may see if I can play it a bit while I save up money and stuff. I've been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild and love that open world, they filled it with a ton of stuff, though the main story line is a tad short from what I have heard if you aren't into doing other things like the shrines or exploring.

Yeah <3 I loved Trico so much XD The puzzles got harder and more confusing but I basically just enjoyed watching Trico doing his things and was so curious about the story it kept me going.
I'm not sure exactly what you are nervous about, but if you want I have included a sentence below that doesn't spoil the end, but may help you fears? If you don't want to look at it don't highlight it XD I am not going to say how the ending plays out, but I know what I was worried about so I will disclose that.

At the end of the game neither Trico (best I could tell) nor the boy die during the story line, but they do not get to stay together and go their separate ways.

Oooo, now i wanted Breath Of The Wild, as i think it looks rather good, but i ain't going to buy a whole new console just for one game. xD I love exploring in games! I've spent ages exploring: Various Assassins Creed Games, but mostly Black Flag, Far Cry: Primal and Dragon Age: Inquisition, plus a few others.

Trico is pretty awesome! Yeah, i've got to the stage where it takes a bit longer and more effort to figure them out, heh.
Neither am i, to be honest. xD Ah, thank you! I read it and am happy about that- wasn't sure what to expect regarding that first part of the spoiler (don't want to spoil it for anyone else, so am being vague, lol) and i think i rather saw the second part of it coming to be honest, it doesn't surprise me anyways. I am curious now though, so i might have to go complete it.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Polly44 wrote:
Oooo, now i wanted Breath Of The Wild, as i think it looks rather good, but i ain't going to buy a whole new console just for one game. xD I love exploring in games! I've spent ages exploring: Various Assassins Creed Games, but mostly Black Flag, Far Cry: Primal and Dragon Age: Inquisition, plus a few others.

Trico is pretty awesome! Yeah, i've got to the stage where it takes a bit longer and more effort to figure them out, heh.
Neither am i, to be honest. xD Ah, thank you! I read it and am happy about that- wasn't sure what to expect regarding that first part of the spoiler (don't want to spoil it for anyone else, so am being vague, lol) and i think i rather saw the second part of it coming to be honest, it doesn't surprise me anyways. I am curious now though, so i might have to go complete it.

If you have a Wii U it is also released on that console, though for some reason no one seems to know this from what I have seen (Nintendo, get your act together and advertise >_>). You don't have to buy a Switch to play it, though of course if you don't have a Wii U then you are out of luck there. It's so good though, I will most likely be buying it on both ^^; But I am a huge Zelda fan lol

Yeah I was really worried about that stuff too, I will say the ending was as happy as it could be given the circumstances <3 It's a good one to get to the end to if you are interested in the story and how the boy got into this strange place with Trico. Very good game, I enjoyed it and I cried when I finished partly because of what all went on and partly because I was attached to the two of them (especially Trico xD). Best of luck if you do go to complete it!
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby the black swordsman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 am

anyone herd of overwatch?
the black swordsman

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:13 am

the black swordsman wrote:anyone herd of overwatch?

I've heard of it, but I don't personally play it at all. I'm not much for FPS, but I have heard it is a really good game. It's pretty famous on tumblr XD
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby EndlessDragon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Hello !

I'm happy to come across a topic like this ! I'm a passionate about video games so I'm ! :'D

Username: EndlessDragon
Favourite genre(s): Action, Fantasy, Puzzle-Game, FPS, Ambiance, Music Game ! ;3
Favourite game(s:): Portal, of Course ! I do a lot of Speedrun on it, I'm at 2 hours to finish it completely ^^ , Okami, Ahhh as I like this game, it is part of my top 3 of my favorite games, I fell in love with the graphic style and this story! '^' (RIP 500 hours and more, play ! :3)
Final Fantasy XV, Blblblbll the legend says we love the very first FF we see, it's true apparently! : O
This soundtrack, these voices, this story and its fanfictions! In short, a perfect! :O
Ok, we're going to do a round of games that I enjoy the most as well ? :3
Overwatch, Zelda BOTW and Majora's Mask, Yandere Simulator, Endless Ocean 2, Melody's Escape, Garry's Mod, Plague INC, Shelter 2 ( <3 ), Meadow, Half'Life, The Binding of Isaac, Marvel Versus Capcom 3, The Last Guardian, Abzu, Journey, NaissanceE and more ! :'D
Timezone: Oh, I'm French But I do not know what timezone is ....? ^^'
Other: The Cake is Lie ! / Go finish Ammy ! / It is not better on Chocoboooo back ! :mrgreen:
French personn ! :D

ImageImageImage

FFXV / Overwatch / ZM'sM /Portal / Promptis is Life, fufu ! :3
EndlessDragon

Postby KittyCatKita » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:07 pm

EndlessDragon wrote:Hello !

I'm happy to come across a topic like this ! I'm a passionate about video games so I'm ! :'D

Username: EndlessDragon
Favourite genre(s): Action, Fantasy, Puzzle-Game, FPS, Ambiance, Music Game ! ;3
Favourite game(s:): Portal, of Course ! I do a lot of Speedrun on it, I'm at 2 hours to finish it completely ^^ , Okami, Ahhh as I like this game, it is part of my top 3 of my favorite games, I fell in love with the graphic style and this story! '^' (RIP 500 hours and more, play ! :3)
Final Fantasy XV, Blblblbll the legend says we love the very first FF we see, it's true apparently! : O
This soundtrack, these voices, this story and its fanfictions! In short, a perfect! :O
Ok, we're going to do a round of games that I enjoy the most as well ? :3
Overwatch, Zelda BOTW and Majora's Mask, Yandere Simulator, Endless Ocean 2, Melody's Escape, Garry's Mod, Plague INC, Shelter 2 ( <3 ), Meadow, Half'Life, The Binding of Isaac, Marvel Versus Capcom 3, The Last Guardian, Abzu, Journey, NaissanceE and more ! :'D
Timezone: Oh, I'm French But I do not know what timezone is ....? ^^'
Other: The Cake is Lie ! / Go finish Ammy ! / It is not better on Chocoboooo back ! :mrgreen:

Hello EndlessDragon! So many good games listed there ^^ I will admit this thread is pretty quiet it seems, but you are welcome anyway!
~Kita

KittyCatKita

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies