Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby EndlessDragon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 pm

@KittyCatKita

Hello !
Yes, the subject to one can sink but I hope it will return soon ! ^^/
Glad to see that you recognize certain games, besides which are those if it is not indiscreet ? ^^
French personn ! :D

ImageImageImage

FFXV / Overwatch / ZM'sM /Portal / Promptis is Life, fufu ! :3
EndlessDragon

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:22 am

XD Very true, I have played a good number of the ones in that list. I think the only two that I didn't recognize the name of would be Melody's Escape and NaissanceE. I've either heard of, watched or played all of the others on the list lol Majora's Mask is very possibly my favourite of the Zelda games though BotW does come close I think.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Dama » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Thought I'd jump on this thread too :]

Username: Dama
Favourite genre(s): Platformer, action-adventure, mmorg, fantasy
Favourite game(s:): There's so many ... Elder Scrolls Online, which I was quite addicted to until exam season came around, Skyrim, The Witcher 3 (I really need to get back into this one because I never finished it), Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, Infamous, Spyro, Zelda, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed (Black Flag is amazing) and Ori and the Blind Forest.
Timezone: GMT
Other: If there's an animal companion in a game, I'll love it.
Dama

Postby EndlessDragon » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm

KittyCatKita wrote:XD Very true, I have played a good number of the ones in that list. I think the only two that I didn't recognize the name of would be Melody's Escape and NaissanceE. I've either heard of, watched or played all of the others on the list lol Majora's Mask is very possibly my favourite of the Zelda games though BotW does come close I think.

Can I give you their Steam link if you are interested ? ^^
Otherwise, Mellody's Escape looks a bit like Audiosurf, with a side view and less complicated (I think in my opinion)
Then Birth, there is no history, it is mainly of the visual interpretation. Everything is abstract and black and white. It's up to you to see how you imagine the story! ^^/
Zelda BOTW, I just saw the end of the game Yesterday, and I like! Before I did not like a lot of style of play and finally I jumped ! :'D

~

Welcome Dama ! :')

Dama wrote:Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian

I would love to play both games there ! But I'm not the type of consoles to have them ! Héhéhé ^^'
French personn ! :D

ImageImageImage

FFXV / Overwatch / ZM'sM /Portal / Promptis is Life, fufu ! :3
EndlessDragon

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Dama wrote:Thought I'd jump on this thread too :]

Username: Dama
Favourite genre(s): Platformer, action-adventure, mmorg, fantasy
Favourite game(s:): There's so many ... Elder Scrolls Online, which I was quite addicted to until exam season came around, Skyrim, The Witcher 3 (I really need to get back into this one because I never finished it), Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian, Infamous, Spyro, Zelda, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed (Black Flag is amazing) and Ori and the Blind Forest.
Timezone: GMT
Other: If there's an animal companion in a game, I'll love it.

Welcome Dama ^^ I wish my internet was good enough to play ESO, but noo -__- it likes to crash a lot. So many great games listed there <3 I cried at the end of Last Guardian, and I agree with Black Flag too, though I never personally beat it |D I got too caught up with pillaging other ships and making mine as powerful as possible lol

EndlessDragon wrote:Can I give you their Steam link if you are interested ? ^^
Otherwise, Mellody's Escape looks a bit like Audiosurf, with a side view and less complicated (I think in my opinion)
Then Birth, there is no history, it is mainly of the visual interpretation. Everything is abstract and black and white. It's up to you to see how you imagine the story! ^^/
Zelda BOTW, I just saw the end of the game Yesterday, and I like! Before I did not like a lot of style of play and finally I jumped ! :'D'

I will definitely look them up on the steam store, if I like the look of them I may try to grab them during the summer sale ^^ I don't use steam's website though so I'm afraid best not to link me to those.
The end of BotW was great XD I finally did get around to beating it not long ago after buying it on release day, but I got caught up with finding shrines, exploring, messing with stuff, etc. xD It's a great game.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Dama » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:57 pm

EndlessDragon wrote:Welcome Dama ! :')
Dama wrote:Shadow of the Colossus, The Last Guardian

I would love to play both games there ! But I'm not the type of consoles to have them ! Héhéhé ^^'

Thank you! And aww that's a shame, they're both incredible games. I'm really excited for the Shadow of the Colossus remake. I want my own lil Trico too ;;

KittyCatKita wrote:
Dama wrote:-snip-

Welcome Dama ^^ I wish my internet was good enough to play ESO, but noo -__- it likes to crash a lot. So many great games listed there <3 I cried at the end of Last Guardian, and I agree with Black Flag too, though I never personally beat it |D I got too caught up with pillaging other ships and making mine as powerful as possible lol

Thanks! ESO is super addictive and one of the only mmorg's I play at the moment. My current laptop doesn't have the power to play them, but I'm planning on getting a new one specifically for gaming so I'm pretty excited :] And I spent a long time pillaging ships on Black Flag too until I remembered there was a storyline to it haha
Dama

Postby Polly44 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:19 pm

If you didn't spend hours pillaging on Black Flag then you are not a true pirate, lol. I did it as well and loved every second of it. Still my favourite AC game.
I spent a few hours on Meadow last night, randomly running around with loads of others finding as much essence as possible. I did unlock the Goat as well, so that's awesome. :)

Regarding the Steam sale, i really wish they did it how they used to- with different sales every day, as it's really boring after the first day or two, as nothing changes. So it's pointless it going on for so long really.

However i have bought a few games:
Train Valley
(I don't even know.....i like those games where one has to get the trains to the station without crashing them etc, i have an awesome one on my tablet and this one is like that and it can be quite hard it's just........i don't know....meh i guess.)
Supreme Commander 2
(My brother has it and i love those kind of games, it was like 80% off.....i buy chocolates that cost me more and now i have a laptop that can run it me and said sibling can join up and lose spectacularly. We just played an hour and a half of it. Nearly won and then nearly lost, so we quit. I was kinda bored by then anyway. xD)
Sins of a Solar Empire
(Again my bro has it, so we can both play it together, but haven't got round to that one yet.)
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:11 pm

I don't mind the way they run the sale personally. I like being able to take my time with deciding if I want something that might be on sale rather than being pressured to buy it the one day that it is on sale. My other issue is that I am very busy and have a very bad memory, and I know there is no way I could actually check back on it every single day to see what has changed.

So far I've picked up Death Road to Canada, Golf with your Friends, Overcooked and Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby SpottedHorse » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:51 pm

I have been playing a lot of Pirate101 lately :) It is a simple game so it is really refreshing after playing some of my more challenging games :D
SpottedHorse

Postby hellish » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Username: divesaurus
Favourite genre(s): rpg, mmorpg, MOBA, fantasy stuff xd
Favourite game(s:): dragon age (I have played only origins+dlc and inquisition ;-;), league of legends, world of warcraft (even though I haven't bought a game time in a while~ I'm more into reading wow books honestly), warcraft III, torchlight II, hearthstone and don't judge me, but when I don't have anything to do, I like to play Sims 4 too~ I have other favorite games, but I haven't played them myself and only watched other people on ytb/twitch so I didn't add them ;-;
Timezone: +1
Other: I really love games with big open world where you can explore, don't need to follow some sort of quest route and while you quest you can do other things like collect achievements, fish or just... anything xd I'm also really into fictional worlds, species or any kind of game lore ;-; but I tend to avoid difficult games because tbh I suck xdd

I hope I did everything right? :'D

────── the destroyer ──────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pain... Agony... My hatred burns through the
cavernous deeps. The world heaves with my
torment. Its wretched kingdoms quake beneath
my rage... But at last. The whole of Azeroth will
break, and all will burn beneath the shadow of
my wings...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hellish

PreviousNext