Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby KittyCatKita » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 pm

SpottedHorse wrote:I have been playing a lot of Pirate101 lately :) It is a simple game so it is really refreshing after playing some of my more challenging games :D

I'll admit I've never heard of that one, but pirate games are often a lot of fun xD

divesaurus wrote:Username: divesaurus
Favourite genre(s): rpg, mmorpg, MOBA, fantasy stuff xd
Favourite game(s:): dragon age (I have played only origins+dlc and inquisition ;-;), league of legends, world of warcraft (even though I haven't bought a game time in a while~ I'm more into reading wow books honestly), warcraft III, torchlight II, hearthstone and don't judge me, but when I don't have anything to do, I like to play Sims 4 too~ I have other favorite games, but I haven't played them myself and only watched other people on ytb/twitch so I didn't add them ;-;
Timezone: +1
Other: I really love games with big open world where you can explore, don't need to follow some sort of quest route and while you quest you can do other things like collect achievements, fish or just... anything xd I'm also really into fictional worlds, species or any kind of game lore ;-; but I tend to avoid difficult games because tbh I suck xdd

I hope I did everything right? :'D

Welcome to the club! Don't feel bad about playing the Sims 4 XD I spent a lot of hours in the Sims 3 with the pet expansion (though my game was bugged XD), it's a great game series ^^
I never understood why people are hard on others for liking games that are just fun and simple, it doesn't matter really. Everyone likes a challenge once and a while, but sometimes you want to feel super overpowered and just run around having a great time <3 Nothing wrong with that at all!

Speaking of open world games, I've been playing Skyrim again for the first time in years and literally can't remember much about that game, but how broken the horses are in their ability to run up and down almost 90' angle cliffs greatly amuses me. I do wish that they showed where your horse is on the map though, I lose my horse a lot
I still am bitter about the way they handled the ability to fly on dragons too >_> I don't want to fly in circles, I want to soar where I want and cause chaos without having to 'fast travel' just to fly in another circle.
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby SpottedHorse » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:00 am

KittyCatKita wrote:
SpottedHorse wrote:I have been playing a lot of Pirate101 lately :) It is a simple game so it is really refreshing after playing some of my more challenging games :D

I'll admit I've never heard of that one, but pirate games are often a lot of fun xD

I have been playing this game since it was released in late 2012 :D Before that I had played Wizard101 since 2009. Both games are from KingsIsle Entertainment which focuses on family-friendly games. They are simple enough that children can enjoy them and have good stories that even adults can enjoy :) Wizard101 was actually my first MMORPG. My WHOLE household ended up playing that game! We all still enjoy playing one game or the other. When Pirate101 came out, I pretty much dropped Wizard101. I prefer Pirate's battle style over Wizard's :P The two games are set in the same universe so it is really cool seeing the worlds from different points of view.
SpottedHorse

Postby KittyCatKita » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:11 am

SpottedHorse wrote:I have been playing this game since it was released in late 2012 :D Before that I had played Wizard101 since 2009. Both games are from KingsIsle Entertainment which focuses on family-friendly games. They are simple enough that children can enjoy them and have good stories that even adults can enjoy :) Wizard101 was actually my first MMORPG. My WHOLE household ended up playing that game! We all still enjoy playing one game or the other. When Pirate101 came out, I pretty much dropped Wizard101. I prefer Pirate's battle style over Wizard's :P The two games are set in the same universe so it is really cool seeing the worlds from different points of view.

I shall have to look into them then! I love just fun games that have a great story to them, sounds like these could possibly be up my alley XD
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby muriel » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:23 am

Username:
    Undyne.
    Favourite genre(s):
    adventure, action, first person shooter games (like cs:go n stuff)
    Favourite game(s:):
    Any Legend of Zelda (I'm such a Zelda nerd omg), Overwatch (just started playing, actually!), Sims 4 , Undertale, The Final Station (indie game -- so much fun!), Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator (DAMIEN IS BEST DAD)
    Timezone:
    PDT/PST
    Other:
    If ya'll wanna add me on Discord im MidnaRose #8630
    On blizzard I'm SmolGremlin #1714

uhh that's the only place you can add me really aaa
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby valiant-quest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am

I want to play Skyrim but it's rated M and I'm not allowed to play games rated M. :c
valiant-quest

Postby KittyCatKita » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Undyne. wrote:
    Username:
    Undyne.
    Favourite genre(s):
    adventure, action, first person shooter games (like cs:go n stuff)
    Any Legend of Zelda (I'm such a Zelda nerd omg), Overwatch (just started playing, actually!), Sims 4 , Undertale, The Final Station (indie game -- so much fun!), Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator (DAMIEN IS BEST DAD)
    Timezone:
    PDT/PST
    Other:
    If ya'll wanna add me on Discord im MidnaRose #8630
    On blizzard I'm SmolGremlin #1714

uhh that's the only place you can add me really aaa

Welcome to the gamers group Undyne! We aren't super active, but gaming chat is always fun lol

Clembot wrote:I want to play Skyrim but it's rated M and I'm not allowed to play games rated M. :c

I hope sometime you will be able to play it! It's a good game, but it does have some stuff here and there that I could see being inappropriate for younger players. Someday you shall play it I'm sure, especially with Bethesda making it available on more consoles ^^
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby SenwayKindom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:53 pm

I Like These Games
Minecraft, Call of Duty, Borderlands, Battlefield 1, Halo 4, Super Smash Bros Brawl/Wii U, Terraria, One Way Heroics, The Escapists, and Goat Simulator PC.
SenwayKindom

Postby FishxPlant » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:02 pm

Username: QuietBug
Favourite genre(s): MMORPGs, RPGs, Simulators - Adventure and fantasy games are what I really like. I also enjoy collecting pets from sites like Eldemore. :)
Favourite game(s:): ESO on XB1
PC: Stardew Valley, Starbound, Terraria
3DS: Pokemon Moon, Pokemon Omega Ruby, & Legend of Zelda: OOT
Timezone: Mountain Time (UTC -7)
Other: I dont really talk a lot.. so chicken nuggets..
Quibble is a quiet gerbil that enjoys to play around and make friends.
FishxPlant

Postby KittyCatKita » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Welcome QuietBug! Those are some great games ^^ Stardew Valley is definitely one of my favourite games! I'm always so impressed by it, especially considering it was made by one man!
~Kita

KittyCatKita

Postby Lloril » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 am

Username: Lloril
Favourite genre(s): I absolutely love RPG's and MMO's and anything in the fantasy, strategy, or horror genres. I also quite enjoy some micromanaging games.
Top 3:
1. Dragon Age
2. Dead by Daylight
3. Stardew Valley / Blade & Soul
Other games I greatly enjoy!:
Neo Scavenger, Kingdom, PUBG, Civ V, Slime Rancher, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Overwatch, League of Legends, The Sims, Minecraft, TloU, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Starbound, L4D
Games on my To Play list:
Darkest Dungeon, Theif series, Kingdom: New Lands, Ori and the Blind Forest, FE: Echoes
Timezone: PST
Other: I'm all about meeting new friends and having a good time in games. If you ever want to exchange user info/friend codes feel free to hit me up!
Lloril

PreviousNext

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies