Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby Taryn123 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am

Username: Taryn123
Favourite genre(s): uh MMORPG, RPG, FPS, World Simulation/ Open World, Fantasy, Micro manage games and more
Favourite game(s:): ... So.. You want a list?
Ok.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 on old Xbox, Pokemon Diamond, Perfect World International Global (?), AGE, AGE2, AGE3, Minecraft, Alicia Online, The Isle, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and Birth by Sleep, Digimon Links on mobile, some odd Japanese side stroller - open world game on the ps2 (will get the name), Pokemon Go, Empire Earth, Spyro games, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, Digimon Masters Online (i miss that game), Phantasy Star Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Warframe, Killing Floor, Ark SE, Soon to be Pokemon Ultra Sun, Yugioh the card game (shhh), Dragons Prophet and Impressive Title before it closed.
There is more but...

Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 / EAST + 10/ EADT +10
Other:
Willing to trade with the new pokemon game that is coming out, and any games anyone wants to co-op or so, do ask me :3
(If i have it...)
I also love dragon games, or games where you play a flying creature, and racing games, i'm very competitive when it comes to racing.
Taryn123

Postby KittyCatKita » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Lloril wrote:Username: Lloril
Favourite genre(s): I absolutely love RPG's and MMO's and anything in the fantasy, strategy, or horror genres. I also quite enjoy some micromanaging games.
Favourite game(s:):
Top 3:
1. Dragon Age
2. Dead by Daylight
3. Stardew Valley / Blade & Soul
Other games I greatly enjoy!:
Neo Scavenger, Kingdom, PUBG, Civ V, Slime Rancher, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Overwatch, League of Legends, The Sims, Minecraft, TloU, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Starbound, L4D
Games on my To Play list:
Darkest Dungeon, Theif series, Kingdom: New Lands, Ori and the Blind Forest, FE: Echoes
Timezone: PST
Other: I'm all about meeting new friends and having a good time in games. If you ever want to exchange user info/friend codes feel free to hit me up!

Taryn123 wrote:Username: Taryn123
Favourite genre(s): uh MMORPG, RPG, FPS, World Simulation/ Open World, Fantasy, Micro manage games and more
Favourite game(s:): ... So.. You want a list?
Ok.

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 on old Xbox, Pokemon Diamond, Perfect World International Global (?), AGE, AGE2, AGE3, Minecraft, Alicia Online, The Isle, Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 and Birth by Sleep, Digimon Links on mobile, some odd Japanese side stroller - open world game on the ps2 (will get the name), Pokemon Go, Empire Earth, Spyro games, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, Digimon Masters Online (i miss that game), Phantasy Star Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Warframe, Killing Floor, Ark SE, Soon to be Pokemon Ultra Sun, Yugioh the card game (shhh), Dragons Prophet and Impressive Title before it closed.
There is more but...

Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 / EAST + 10/ EADT +10
Other:
Willing to trade with the new pokemon game that is coming out, and any games anyone wants to co-op or so, do ask me :3
(If i have it...)
I also love dragon games, or games where you play a flying creature, and racing games, i'm very competitive when it comes to racing.

Hello to both of you! I'm afraid this group isn't super active, but you are both certainly welcome! I saw some great games on those lists lol Stardew Valley and ARK are two of my favourites ^^ (at least when my computer used to be able to run ARK >_>)
KittyCatKita wrote:I don't have a lot of time for this site anymore due to real life,
but feel free to send trades. It may just take me a
while to get back to you (months realistically so
please be patient). I recently disbanded my
complete collection, so there's lots for trade!
Anything in my locked groups are being kept
since they are my favourites <3
~Kita

~ Eldemore Artist Dec 2013 to Nov 2017 ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KittyCatKita

Postby Polly44 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Oh, has anyone else played Jurassic World: Evolution? If you have, what did you think of it?

And is anyone playing Red Dead Redemption 2? I have been playing it for 2 weeks now and i utterly love it. I'm on chapter 6 though, so no spoilers, as i have only just started that chapter.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Script » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Username: Script
    Favourite genre(s): Action, RPG, Simulations and more!
    Favourite game(s:): Animal Crossing NL & WW, Super Smash Bros., Kirby, Mario and Luigi series, Mario Kart, Portal series.
    Timezone: GMT
    Other: I really love Nintendo related games, but I also love more than that. It's pretty hard to get all of the games I like down on one post, hehe! Nice to meet you all!
Quitting Eldemore for CS. Offsite trading thread!
Script

Previous

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies