Gamers of Eldemore

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Gamers of Eldemore

Postby Vlad » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Here on Eldemore, I feel like I'm almost the only gamer, but I know that isn't true.
So, gamers! You can now finally have a place where you can socialize for once in your life meet other gamers on Eldemore, chat about games in general and organize gaming nights for everyone, if you wish.
Or, of course, you could just stalk the thread and see what your fellow gamers are up to.

Casual gamers, I'm afraid, are encouraged to get off Candy Crush and play some decent games before joining. However, you may still post here before you've joined to find out what good games are out there.

Just because you do not play games in all of your spare times does not mean you are a casual/not a gamer. In fact, if you don't spend spare time on games, I envy you, for lots of gamers are far too easily addicted to games.
--
Rules

1. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Just because you think the games they play are terrible, does NOT mean you should insult them or their games. You may say that you do not like that game, but do not directly insult it.

2. Do not judge anyone because they are not a PC/console gamer.

3. Don't go off the topic of games, otherwise your post will be counted as spam.

4. If you want to organised a gaming night, please try and choose a time as many people as possible can join in. Timezones are a thing. However, this isn't necessarily a rule.

5. Do not argue on this thread-take it to PM if you cannot resolve it.

6. Gamers only.

--

Form to join

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Favourite genre(s):[/b]
[b]Favourite game(s:):[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

--
Gamers

Foxesrule (GMT)
Sky Kimimota (Central)
himarry 124 (?)
Polly44 (GMT?)
Kaito (GMT +7)
Scar (Central)
DarkHorizon (Central)
Infinite (Pacific)
Yelsha (Central)
My-Insanity (Atlantic Standard)
Anfractuous Entities (Mountain Time)
Kookiez (EST)
Historia (EST)
KitKat (AEST)
Tybalt (GMT)
Last edited by Vlad on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:51 am, edited 9 times in total.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Re: Gamers of Eldemore

Postby Sky Kimimota » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:31 pm

I'd love to give this a try! :D

Username: Sky Kimimota
Favourite genre(s): I don't really have a favorite genre, I like just about any game as long as it doesn't go too far into adult themes, like politics. Though, I especially like horror and fantasy.
Favourite game(s:): Kingdom Hearts, by far.
Timezone: Central
Other: I haven't really played many of the more war based games (which I'm sad about, might try getting some), so I'd love to hear about them! Aside from Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Fossil Fighters, and a few others, my games are more...girly.
Last edited by Sky Kimimota on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby the black swordsman » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Username: himarry 124
Favourite genre(s): dont really know
Favourite game(s:): smash brothers brawl
Timezone: i live on galafray i dont know are time zone
Other: i love league of legends if anyone else plays it tell me
the black swordsman

Postby Polly44 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:10 am

Username: Polly44
Favourite genre(s): Eh i like a little bit of this and a little bit of that. But simulation is my favourite.
Favourite game(s:): Oh, loads of them. Gonna do this by console, as it's easier:
PC:
Zoo Tycoon 2
The Sims
Black & White
LOTR: The Battle For Middle-Earth
X-Box: (Hardly play it these days though.)
All of the lego games, they are so awesome
All of the Assassins Creed games
Red Dead Redemption
G1 Racing Jockey
Playstation 3: (I don't go on this so much either.)
Tokyo Jungle
DS:
Pokemon
Timezone: GMT (I think.)
Other: Hello fellow gamers!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Edo Phoenix » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

Username: Uriko
Favourite genre(s):

Don't really have favourite genres, I'm okay with anything as long as it doesn't involve overly scary zombies/ ghosts.
Favourite game(s):

>>PC: Dragon Nest (DN), Ragnarok Online (RO)
    >>PS1: Digimon World 1 & 3, Suikoden II, Legend of Mana, Bloody Roar II, Monster Rancher 2
    >>PS2: Okami, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5, Bleach Blade Battlers 2nd
    >>PSP: Project Diva 2nd
Timezone: GMT+7
Other: Have a cute Amistr! :) Image
Last edited by Edo Phoenix on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Edo Phoenix

Postby Vlad » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:21 pm

All accepted! ^^
Polly44 wrote:Eh i like a little bit of this and a little bit of that. But simulation is my favourite.
Zoo Tycoon 2
The Sims
Red Dead Redemption
Tokyo Jungle

Simulation has to be mine aswell. ^^ (And open world.)
Although I've never played AC or RDR, they both look amazing.

Since I don't have to fill in a form, these are my favourite games:

Skyrim
Primal Carnage
Okami
Pokemon
Tokyo Jungle

...And that's it. However, when Archeage is F2P and Dragon are released, I'm sure I'll update it. ^^

My favourite genres are Simulation, Open world and Sandbox.

Here's a little something to start a discussion.

[b]Have you played Skyrim? If so, what do you like/dislike about it and what's your main character like? If not, do you want to play it?[/b]
he/him

Vlad

Postby Polly44 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Foxesrule wrote:All accepted! ^^
Polly44 wrote:Eh i like a little bit of this and a little bit of that. But simulation is my favourite.
Zoo Tycoon 2
The Sims
Red Dead Redemption
Tokyo Jungle

Simulation has to be mine aswell. ^^ (And open world.)
Although I've never played AC or RDR, they both look amazing.

Since I don't have to fill in a form, these are my favourite games:

Skyrim
Primal Carnage
Okami
Pokemon
Tokyo Jungle

...And that's it. However, when Archeage is F2P and Dragon are released, I'm sure I'll update it. ^^

My favourite genres are Simulation, Open world and Sandbox.

Here's a little something to start a discussion.

[b]Have you played Skyrim? If so, what do you like/dislike about it and what's your main character like? If not, do you want to play it?[/b]

Thank you. :D Been looking for some clubs to join today, as i was kinda bored.
Open world and sandbox are very good too. :) I would totally recommend AC and RDR. They are amazing games! Black Flag was my favourite AC game, just gallavanting around in a boat was so much fun. :D

Funnily enough my brother is playing on Skyrim right now. :P I don't like playing it myself, but i like watching my bro play it, as it's hilarious when it bugs out on him, hehe. He is playing a Khajit called Onion (LOL) he just got to level 39 (but he got to level 33 or something on the xbox and then swapped to PS3) i have no idea what he is trying to do, but it's a quest of some description. xD
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Sky Kimimota » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Have you played Skyrim? If so, what do you like/dislike about it and what's your main character like? If not, do you want to play it?
I've wanted to play this game for a while now, as my friend loves to play it and used to constantly go on about it. I think it looks awesome! I mean, you can even turn people into chickens! :lol: Though, first I'll need to get my computer fixed so I can actually get computer games...

Oh, and would Wizard101 count as a gamer game? Because I also played that.
Sorry guys, but I probably won't be communicating with others very much for a little while. I'm feeling kind of antisocial because of some real life issues I'm having.
Sky Kimimota

Postby Vlad » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Sky Kimimota wrote:Have you played Skyrim? If so, what do you like/dislike about it and what's your main character like? If not, do you want to play it?
I've wanted to play this game for a while now, as my friend loves to play it and used to constantly go on about it. I think it looks awesome! I mean, you can even turn people into chickens! :lol: Though, first I'll need to get my computer fixed so I can actually get computer games...

Oh, and would Wizard101 count as a gamer game? Because I also played that.

I prefer running around on my undead horse assassinating people, myself. -nods-

"To battle pie!"

If you have a PS3/Xbox 360, you can get Skyrim for console if you're interested~

--
Not sure if Wizard101 would count as a 'gamer' game, I've never played it, sorry. ^^'
he/him

Vlad

Postby Scar » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Username: Scar

Favourite genre(s):
Hm, that's tough; I think adventure/fantasy most of all, but in a more renaissance style; I'm not a big fan of the more futuristic games. But for the most part, if the music, plot, and characters are good(ie. Okami and Last of Us), then I'll like it.

Favourite game(s:):
-cracks knuckles- Let's see.
Minecraft, Legend of Zelda, Legend of Spyro, The Last of Us, Okami, Assassin's Creed(Black Flag FTW), Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, Journey, Kingdom Hearts, Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl, Okami-Den, Reign of Fire, Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Broken Age, Fire Emblem, Phoenix Wright, and I'm pretty sure there's more, I just can't recall them. x'D
OH! Almost forgot one of my childhood favorites~ F-117a Stealth Fighter (old school NES, oh yeah~) XD

Timezone: US Central Time
Other:
I grew up playing Duck Hunt, Mario, and so much more on the original NES and SNES, and then I got really into Zelda when I was four upon watching my brother play Ocarina of Time. Ahhhh, such fond memories and now I'm a pretty avid gamer.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;