Use The Force, Luke!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Re: Use The Force, Luke!

Postby SpottedHorse » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:50 am

Name: SpottedHorse
Favorite Star Wars Movie: Return of the Jedi
Favorite characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano :)
Jedi or Sith?: Jedi!
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: Yes! Most of them are now considered Legends (The Old Republic books, Jedi Apprentice series, Jedi Quest series, The Jedi Academy Trilogy, and some other single novels) and then I have also read some of the new canon books (Ahsoka, A New Dawn, and Catalyst).
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: Yoda Stories, Knights of the Old Republic, and The Old Republic.
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: The Clone Wars and Rebels!
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Creating my first hero on The Old Republic! I had to wait 2 years after the game came out to play because I needed a new computer :P
Are you excited for the next movie: Yes!
SpottedHorse

Re: Use The Force, Luke!

Postby Coyote » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:39 am

Name:
    Coyote

Favorite Star Wars Movie:
    The Phantom Menace

Favorite Character:
    Obi Wan Kenobi

Jedi or Sith?:
    Jedi

Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?:
    "The New Essential Guide to Alien Species"

Played any of the video games? If so what ones?:
    I've dabbled in a few games at friends' houses as a kid, but the only Star Wars game I owned was Lego Star Wars.

Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?:
    I've seen the original Clone Wars cartoon, as well as some really old and obscure cartoon about R2-D2 and C-3P0 hanging out with some new guy. I don't know. Then, I also watched a good portion of the newer Clone Wars series.

Favorite Memory Associated with Star Wars:
    I know a lot of people out there have issues with the prequels, and I understand why, but I'm not one of them. I was a little kid when The Phantom Menace came out, and it was the first movie I ever saw that was marketed to adults. I was young enough to think Jar Jar was funny, but I was also a pretentious little guy with a wide vocabulary, so I understood the plot pretty well and the dialogue choices never bothered me. I really loved that movie. I loved the drama, the lore, the colorful characters and the adventure they took me on. Nostalgia goggles or not, those Star Wars memories will always be special to me.

Are you excited for the next movie?:
    Of course!
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage