Use The Force, Luke!

Form clubs, armies, and have discussions centered around your favorite subjects.

Use The Force, Luke!

Postby Talcen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:37 pm

So there doesn't appear to be a Star Wars fan club or discussion thread here, which is sad because Star Wars is great. So here I am, making one. Just for fun and to get to know you all better there's a little form to fill out to join the club!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Favorite Star Wars Movie:[/b]
[b]Favorite character:[/b]
[b]Jedi or Sith?:[/b]
[b]Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?:[/b]
[b]Played any of the video games? If so what ones?:[/b]
[b]Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?:[/b]
[b]Favorite memory associated with Star Wars:[/b]
[b]Are you excited for the next movie:[/b]

And here's my form so you all know a little about me!
Name: Vincent
Favorite Star Wars Movie: A New Hope
Favorite character: Luke Skywalker
Jedi or Sith?: Both.
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: I've read the Jedi Apprentice series, the Thrawn trilogy, the Young Han Solo trilogy, The Swarm Wars, and the New Jedi Order series.
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: Sadly only battlefront 1 and 2. I want to play the new mmo.
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: The original Clone Wars mini series, and part of the most recent clone wars series. Still haven't seen Rebels yet sadly (I don't have TV anymore).
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Reading about Jacen Solo for the first time as a kid and finally having a character I could relate to 100%. I felt like I was going on his adventures myself and it was amazing.
Are you excited for the next movie: I'm probably too excited for my own good to be entirely honest. XD

Members:
Talcen
newt
Polly44
Last edited by Talcen on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoob
Currently searching for the Ancient of The Past. I can offer art work in exchange, just pm me.
My Characters|Trades|Art Shop
Talcen

Re: Use The Force, Luke!

Postby newt » Thu May 26, 2016 11:32 pm

Name: Sarah
Favorite Star Wars Movie: Any of the original trilogy
Favorite character: Rey and R2-D2
Jedi or Sith?: Jedi
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: No, I'd like to though
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: Yes, but just Battlefront 1 and 2
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: Nope, but I've seen a few clips from them
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Probably hanging out with my brothers watching Star Wars or playing Battlefront
Are you excited for the next movie: Of course!
Group A. Subject A5. The Glue

"Please, Tommy. Please."
"Great, we're all bloody inspired."
newt

Postby Polly44 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 pm

I wouldn't say i am a Star Wars fan per-say, just curious to what everyone else thinks i suppose. My brother was a massive fan of it when he was younger though. Everything he ever had was pretty much Star Wars related, but now.....not so much.

Name: Polly44
Favorite Star Wars Movie: Attack of the Clones
Favorite character: Eh...... Rey or Obi-Wan-Kenobi, i suppose.
Jedi or Sith?: Hmmmm, Jedi i suppose....but only cuz they are the good guys.
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: Nope! One of the few well known fandoms that hasn't interested me book wise actually.
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: My brother pretty much dragged me on all the multiplayer ones ever. xD And i've seen him play on most, if not all the single player ones. Battlefront 1/2 are hands down the best though!
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: Yeah, again.... brothers fault.
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Me and my brother playing Battlefront for hours, heh.
Are you excited for the next movie: Not really. Looks interesting i guess, but i don't much care.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Talcen » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi you two! Sorry I haven't seen your posts until now! I've been busy with college and then working this summer. I'm glad to see the both of you here!
Spoob
Currently searching for the Ancient of The Past. I can offer art work in exchange, just pm me.
My Characters|Trades|Art Shop
Talcen

Postby NightAssassin » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:10 pm

*Sees Star Wars thread*

OK THAT'S IT I'M JOING RIGHT NOW.

Name: NightAssassin
Favorite Star Wars Movie: The Empire Strikes Back
Favorite character: Darth Vader!
Jedi or Sith?: Sith!!
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: No... But I want to.
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: Nope. Again, I want to.
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: I've watched a few episodes of the Clone Wars TV show on YouTube.
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: ALL OF THEM.
Are you excited for the next movie: I've been mentally fangirling since I watched the trailer in the summer.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Polly44 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Polly44 wrote:I wouldn't say i am a Star Wars fan per-say, just curious to what everyone else thinks i suppose. My brother was a massive fan of it when he was younger though. Everything he ever had was pretty much Star Wars related, but now.....not so much.

Name: Polly44
Favorite Star Wars Movie: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Favorite character: Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor
Jedi or Sith?: Don't really care to be honest.
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: I've only read the novelisation of Rogue One, bought it a few days ago and finished it. It's good, but doesn't add as much as i was hoping. But i am not too fussed on that. I like books as they add a new perspective. It's different reading from the characters POV than watching them on screen.
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: My brother pretty much dragged me on all the multiplayer ones ever. xD And i've seen him play on most, if not all the single player ones. Battlefront 1/2 are hands down the best though!
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: Yeah, again.... brothers fault.
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Me and my brother playing Battlefront for hours, heh.
Are you excited for the next movie: Not really. Looks interesting i guess, but i don't much care.

Editing this, since i saw Rogue One last week and i loved it!! Want to watch it again, but paying to go to the cinema again seems silly and expensive, so i am attempting to satisfy myself with fanfiction, till the DVD comes out.

(Talcen- Saw your post ages ago, but i have an unfortunate habit of looking at replies, thinking i'll reply later and then forgetting as it's not highlighted in my recent replies thing. xD)
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Showtoon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Name: Roe
Favorite Star Wars Movie: Force Awakens
Favorite character: oh geez- Leia, Rey, or Bodhi. It's hard to pick.
Jedi or Sith?: JEDI
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: No, I'm not much of a reader
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: The lego ones...
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: No, sadly. I hope to watch rebels soon though
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Rewatching TFA and finding out about the forehead kiss. I hadn't seen it the first time.
Are you excited for the next movie: As long as Luke is alive!
Showtoon

Postby WhistPendragon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:58 pm

*flips out* me and my older brother have been enormous star wars nerds since the age of 8. I MUST JOIN THIS THREAD
Name: Elizabeth
Favorite Star Wars Movie: Ooh, tie between Return of the Jedi and TFA.
Favorite character: Boba Fett.
Jedi or Sith?: JEDI. DO REBELLIOUS MIDDLE SCHOOLERS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT BEING EVIL IS NOT COOL.
Have you read any of the books? If so what ones?: Kinda. Me and my brother had these HUGE comprehensive guides about species, old republic lore, post episode six lore, and other stuff, but we didn't read a lot of the novels. The only star wars novels we read were the Boba Fett books. (hence his being my favorite character.)
Played any of the video games? If so what ones?: Nope.
Have you watched any of the cartoons? Which ones?: The clone wars. My brother watched every season, i quit at the end of three. (I can't tell you how mad a certain obviously dead Sith's return made me.)
Favorite memory associated with Star Wars: Watching the first (fourth whatever) episode at the tender age of four years old. It's one of my earliest memories.
Are you excited for the next movie: HECK YEAH. (I just hope Rey and Kylo aren't related. Don't judge me)
WhistPendragon

Postby Showtoon » Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 am

HEY HEY HEY

so apparently 'The Last Jedi' Is plural (at least according to Italian translation) like yes........ my boy.........
Showtoon

Postby WhistPendragon » Tue May 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Showtoon wrote:HEY HEY HEY

so apparently 'The Last Jedi' Is plural (at least according to Italian translation) like yes........ my boy.........

I know! I assume it's talking about Luke and Rey, but maybe not OvO
WhistPendragon

Next

Return to Fans, Clubs, and Armies