Wolf Haven and Everything About It!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Wolf Haven and Everything About It!

Postby Asterlie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Wolf Haven!

"Wolf-Haven is a Wolf-based Role Playing Game.
Explore, Hunt, Take quests, Join a pack and take down powerful enemies while becoming one of the most powerful wolves around!
Wolf-Haven is one of the first Web RPG games to be created and proudly hosts a community of writers, gamers and artists!"
Join here!

Packs

There are quite a few packs accepting newer members, though some require your to have an acceptable amount of XP (around 50k-100k). They may seem to require high amounts of XP, but it's not too difficult to get to that number. Packs are also not required. If you want to make your own pack, that requires about 100k XP and a lot of DP. There are tons of packs, so it's definitely not impossible to do.
Mates

There are mates in this game as well. They can be both the same gender or opposites; doesn't matter. The one thing that does matter is that it shouldn't be taken seriously. Also, don't go around randomly asking people to be their mate. People will want a mate that they have chatted with or RPed with.
XP/DP

A quick way to gain XP is by attacking other players. It can be annoying, but it's done quite a lot. Before attacking anyone, be sure that all your DP (currency) is stored so that you don't loose it all if you loose a battle. Some players who don't store their DP usually give lots of it when you defeat them. Exploring the maps also helps you gain XP/DP.
Custom Wolves

Custom wolves are all those "fancy" looking players with the more realistic wolves as there PFP. To do this, you would need to purchase a custom token or I think you could buy one from another player with points. Then you get a template and edit and/or color it. Make sure it's original! This will catch others' eyes and make a few want to have a look at your profile.
Points aren't exactly the easiest thing to gain on the game. When you first explore the map (forest one), a wolf named "Karlos" has a request for you. If you complete that request, he gives you 2 points. Of course, many things on that game can cost more than 2 points. A way to earn points is by selling art. You can sell color-ins (if given permission by the owner of lineart) and gain some that way (or sell them for real money - they go for about 1-5 USD).
You can get points by referring others to join the game with your referral code. If the other player gets to level 30, you get yourself 10 points. Awesome, right? If you refer 2 or 3 people, you would be the top user and get yourself 50 points. This also is for top users with XP (currently the top user is Odhran with 500k).

This game isn't too difficult, especially with the small amount of users here. You can have unlimited accounts and even sell a few if they have great art/great leveling (NOT level 30 and under). Hope to see you all there! :D
X

XXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X

~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
DeviantArt
Dragon Cave
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

Re: Wolf Haven and Everything About It!

Postby Sphye » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:58 pm

A thread for promoting and discussing Wolf Haven can be found here. I'll be locking this one to prevent confusion~
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Return to Other Websites