Leayph

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Leayph

Postby Wolfspirit » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Hey! I know that since Eldemore's taking a break soon, some people might be looking for other adoptable sites to pass the time with. There were some great ones I saw suggested, but I thought I would also add leayph to the list!

To quote the front page, "Leayph is an online roleplaying game where you can collect, breed, and train amazing creatures, as well as battle other players and their creatures". If you're interested, here's some quick features:

• a human avatar you can customize and equip with items
  • different occupation paths that give you different benefits
  • a monthly custom contest for a chance to get the custom creature you designed

If you want to join, you can click the image link below (which will also let them know I referred you!), or just go to leayph.com (and deny me any referral credit, you fiend).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pixel dogs made for me by Coyote!

ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
Wolfspirit

Re: Leayph

Postby scmarshtacky » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:16 am

The art looked amazing so I decided to join. ^^ It was pretty hard figuring out how best to get started obtaining the stones, but I finally have a creature. Now I just have to figure out where to go with it from here. XD I'm also hoping one day I'll be able to obtain some more interesting items for the avatar.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby Wolfspirit » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Ahhh, I'm so glad you did! xD I've always sort of kept to myself on there, so it's nice to have a fellow eldemore-ian there with me! I know what you mean about the art, it's what drew me into it as well! It took me a while to figure out good methods to get stones too - I mostly stick to grinding materials for the quests in the marketsquare! But keep a look out later this December, because the 12 days leading up to Christmas they give out daily stuff!
I'm not the most well-versed in the best ways of doing stuff on there, as I tend to be a lonely loner on there, but I wanted to let other people know about it. ^^"

I used this thread of various guides, if you still have any lingering questions! (I know I definitely did.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pixel dogs made for me by Coyote!

ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
Wolfspirit

Postby Willzel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 am

Hope it's okay to post here ;w; Joined up with your referral code, wish I'd hopped on here a month or two earlier, looked like I just missed an event! I love the art style so far, and I think I get the basics? Thank you for linking this site, though~
---
he * him
Willzel

Return to Other Websites