Chicken Smoothie Chat V.1

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Chickensmoothie?

Postby Distortionist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion! I'm only talking about the people that sort of are implying or say that this is a copy or twin of CS. That is not a case, and it really bugs me when people say that stuff without being well informed.

Sorry, I had to get a last word in XD
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby DracosCanine » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Alright, I've read enough. I tried not to get involved. I see this thread as only a means to cause an uproar among the people on this BETA site. In my opinion: If you don't like this site, leave. Simple as that. I've been on CS since 09 as well and There are things I don't agree with at all on there, but I still like it. So if you're here JUST to attack this site, which is STILL IN BETA, then i'm afraid its a lost cause.
All my lovelies <3 wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

DracosCanine

Postby Distortionist » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:59 pm

DracosCanine wrote:Alright, I've read enough. I tried not to get involved. I see this thread as only a means to cause an uproar among the people on this BETA site. In my opinion: If you don't like this site, leave. Simple as that. I've been on CS since 09 as well and There are things I don't agree with at all on there, but I still like it. So if you're here JUST to attack this site, which is STILL IN BETA, then i'm afraid its a lost cause.

*nods and points*
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Jendalie » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:05 pm

I am issuing a general warning for this thread.

We do not allow negative opinions/conversations of other sites here. We would appreciate the same level of respect.

Having an opinion is one thing, being rude is quite another. Do not directly attack other members for any reason. Report a post if you feel it is out of line.

If I see anymore arguing I will lock this thread and issue official warnings to the parties involved.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Postby Secret » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 am

I joined CS on March 17 2012 as leopard3.
I immediately went to the Oekaki and started drawing for the first time ever with a mouse.
Soon after I started RPing, which I had done on other games/sites.
Around the middle of last year I changed my name to -Danzi- after the dragon from Dragonkeeper.
And at the beginning of this year I changed my name to .Secret. which is what I named myself on here aswell.

Basically if it wasn't for Chickensmoothie and the awesome friend who introduced me to it I would never have really gotten into drawing, I would never have joined the awesome community that is CS, and I would never have joined Eldemore.

No Rune Dragons, no drawing, no forum rping. My life would be so different!
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Vlad » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 am

I go on CS as BlackPersianSheep. I might end up stop going on it and only go on Eldemore when there's more members. ^^
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby queen of leopards » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:52 am

I love CS, but the roleplaying rules are a little too stiff for my liking, and so I have migrated to this site and awesomesuace. Cs is too crowded these days, anyways.
queen of leopards

Postby SkieNight » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:55 am

queen of leopards wrote:I love CS, but the roleplaying rules are a little too stiff for my liking, and so I have migrated to this site and awesomesuace. Cs is too crowded these days, anyways.

I would definitely agree with you. I only joined CS about a a year and a half ago. It helped my rping skills flourish and it really pushed me in the right direction but, I'm loosing it. There are a few things that rub me the wrong way but until some if my best rps die, I won't make a permanent switch. Eldemore and AS have becomes knew home.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Uspar » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:04 am

I'm on CS under the same name lol. Mostly stay for the pets and MLP fanclub though. Kind of keep to those with the same interests as me on there. I joined in lateish 09 ^-^

Some of the changes on that site have just rubbed me the wrong way. The way we were just given chickens without even being asked if we wanted something different. I would have liked some sort of mythical creature.

The horse line change from equi's to yulnyhs just boiled my blood. Don't like her average horse pet lines all that much. I'll collect them but more for the designs on them rather than the lines.
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:55 am

*points to sig* well its clear i do XD same username there as her :P
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites