Chicken Smoothie Chat V.1

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Chickensmoothie?

Postby Duskfeather » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:06 am

I joined CS more than a year ago, and I like the pets there though I'm not into roleplaying. I just enjoy collecting the pets, and then when I saw a pet from here, I clicked it, and just fell in love with the designs. So I joined xD
I guess I'll be on both sites collecting pets c:
Duskfeather

Postby Vlad » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:04 am

I actually don't like the CS dogs much. But the ones I do like are high in demand.
/shot
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Mitsiki » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 pm

i joined CS in 2008 :D (yes im an oldy) the site has changed a lot in the last two years.. it makes me sad, but this site has the smell of freshness, something beautiful and new.
Mitsiki

Postby Saphira344 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 am

Mitsiki wrote:i joined CS in 2008 :D (yes im an oldy) the site has changed a lot in the last two years.. it makes me sad, but this site has the smell of freshness, something beautiful and new.

agreed i love cs but the pets hear have there own special elagence if you know what i mean and they have a mothly release of dragons that wins for me XD dragon lover :P
I hoard any and all griffons.
I use saphira344 on every sight I am on, other then Youtube and Flight Rising where I am Saphira3441, so you might of seen me around.
Samhain, All Hallows' eve event
[center]Dralon Flock||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me || Icarus ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story||
Saphira344

Postby General Bacon » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:51 am

Gosh, I feel so old I joined CS way back in Sept 08 x-x I'm so sad I barely missed the first few months of it, but I can't complain! Though, I do miss how it used to be, but I still love the site <3 I have been dying for a new adopt site, my gf and I have been working on one on and off, so it's really awesome that finally one pops up with news stuffs ;u; <3
There is nothing in life quite like someone who is by your side. No matter the age or distance. You are my world always and forever no one could ever give me love like you in the whole universe. Thank you my dear sweet love for you have awakened a part of my soul that I never knew existed. Find love, for there is no greater thing on earth than it.
General Bacon

Postby Distortionist » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:49 am

Saphira344 wrote:
Mitsiki wrote:i joined CS in 2008 :D (yes im an oldy) the site has changed a lot in the last two years.. it makes me sad, but this site has the smell of freshness, something beautiful and new.

agreed i love cs but the pets hear have there own special elagence if you know what i mean and they have a mothly release of dragons that wins for me XD dragon lover :P

Dragons? Where? :3
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby TwilightStallion » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 am

I play CS, and have done since April '11. c: Same name there, too.
TwilightStallion

Postby Vlad » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Distortionist wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:

Rune dragons. c:
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Distortionist » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Foxesrule wrote:
Distortionist wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:

Rune dragons. c:

Ah, I thought they meant on CS XD Thanks!
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Glassea » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 pm

i'm loving the staff litter on cs!
will you guys ever do one here? ouo