Chicken Smoothie Chat V.1

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Chicken Smoothie Chat V.1

Postby ice❄️ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm loving this Jamboree event.
Honestly, out of all the events I think this is my favourite. also, i've been lucky and got all the kelp forest pets and didn't have to trade for any, aha
ice❄️

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:01 pm

I think the Medieval Faire was my favorite event, but this is a close second!
Everything is up for trade for ChickenSmoothie or FlightRising
SabrinaB

Postby Scar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:22 am

The Space Event from last year was hands down my favorite, but I'm really into space, stars, and astronomy to begin with so that is primarily why. This year's event was nice, there was quite a few things I liked about it.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby ice❄️ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:33 am

Scar wrote:

The Space Event from last year was hands down my favorite, but I'm really into space, stars, and astronomy to begin with so that is primarily why. This year's event was nice, there was quite a few things I liked about it.

I was only there for about a day and a half of it, i was in summer school due to missing a good chunk of school that year (family emergencies - my uncle ended up paralyzed from the neck down.) but i honestly really loved that event aswell. Probably my second favourite.
ice❄️

Postby Coyote » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:32 am

adam lambert ♥ wrote:
Scar wrote:

I was only there for about a day and a half of it, i was in summer school due to missing a good chunk of school that year (family emergencies - my uncle ended up paralyzed from the neck down.) but i honestly really loved that event aswell. Probably my second favourite.

I really liked the space event as well. The more realistic alien pet designs were especially amazing!

I have to say that the current event is really knocking it out of the park with the addition of the racing and shell-guessing games. None of the previous events had any animations or such complex variations for potential prizes. It does make it harder to collect everything, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Alex! I can't imagine adjusting to something like that. I hope your uncle is doing alright and has lots of cool people around for support if needed.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby ice❄️ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:52 pm

Coyote wrote:-snip-
    I really liked the space event as well. The more realistic alien pet designs were especially amazing!

I have to say that the current event is really knocking it out of the park with the addition of the racing and shell-guessing games. None of the previous events had any animations or such complex variations for potential prizes. It does make it harder to collect everything, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Alex! I can't imagine adjusting to something like that. I hope your uncle is doing alright and has lots of cool people around for support if needed.

I agree, i also really love the racing and shell guessing games. The only thing is, I kind of wished there were more pets to win in the racing game? Not just the racers, but maybe a few others?

Also, thank you, my uncles doing good now, my dad is usually out with him just helping him get around since my aunt has to work.
ice❄️

Postby Maligator » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:13 pm

*Pops in randomly and un-announced after a really, really long time, to the point where nobody probably remembers me*

My favorite event was the Slumber party event, but this current Lost city event was like, such a relief! I was afraid it was going to be one of the not as fun events, like the candy event T.T

I am going CRAZY over all of these ocean themed pets! especially the Cat fish, and sitting cat mermaid things!
Remodeling.
Maligator

Postby LazerBurn » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Cypher wrote:
My favorite event was the Slumber party event, but this current Lost city event was like, such a relief! I was afraid it was going to be one of the not as fun events, like the candy event.

I didn't care/like the slumber event or the candy event. Some of the art was puffy and bright, but some people like that stuff... The most recent event, The Lost City was pretty decent. My favorite event was the Medieval Event.

To others that don't know me:
My name is LazerBurn, I also play Chicken Smoothie and I have been playing since 2011. I really enjoy the site but I play Eldemore more often now because Chicken Smoothie has so many members so some can be a little mean sometimes, but Eldemore doesn't have as many members so more people are really nice. I still play it enough though to trade and dress my pets up. I really enjoy most of the art.
Hi, I'm LazerBurn. Feel free to trade with me, and please respect my trade rules. My trade topic is listed below.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11393

If you're looking for a role play about elemental ancestors, kingdoms, and adventure click the link below for the Eldemore role play, Elemental Wars.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12283
LazerBurn

Postby valiant-quest » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 pm

It's funny that Chicken Smoothie is the website I have the most people-problems with, but it's the only site I go on made specifically for children.

There's this petty Chicken Smoothie "Confessions blog" on tumblr in which people would pretty much anomynously bash users and I was actually mentioned on there.
I actually try hard to be a nice person so that really got me down

But I didn't leave because I had friends on there. Also the oekaki boards because I'm unable to get a legit drawing program so those are cool.
valiant-quest

Postby ice❄️ » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Clembot wrote:It's funny that Chicken Smoothie is the website I have the most people-problems with, but it's the only site I go on made specifically for children.

I relate completely, i've also had problems with mods and then when i got banned on my first account (it was something really petty and i reported the person before but I ended up getting banned.) they said that it was basically my fault. I can say I have little to no problems with anyone on here (I believe? Please call me out if i'm being rude, I don't mean to be.) and I generally see the mods are very nice and interactive. I guess with the people on cs greed & want with the trading plays a role aswell.
ice❄️

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites