Chicken Smoothie Chat V.1

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Chicken Smoothie Chat V.1

Postby lemongrab » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:23 am

Just joined here, had an acc like 2 years ago but who knows what happened to that loll

But, yeah Dec.18 was great, started with around 4 list pets and now I have 12!!
lemongrab

Postby packageSK » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:10 pm

I got all dogs for my December 18th pets, so I have soo much dogs :D :D
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Postby Dia. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:35 pm

I'm on CS by this name. c: Been there since Feb of 2009!

I managed to trade for the new UR zonkey with my december 18th grabs and some of my saved up fodder. c:
Dia.

Postby despair » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:35 am

ImageImageImage
These three share my birthday, as well as these pets. :D
texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
♪♪#4284 / any pronouns
mostly inactive
cs | fr | gl

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
despair

Postby Natalie » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:38 am

Mia wrote:
ImageImageImage
These three share my birthday, as well as these pets. :D

Ahhh your BEG looks really cute with its egg!! and I also like how you used flowers on your blue toxic and hollyfox dog^^
Natalie

Postby Runaway » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Hey there one and all im an trading almost anything on my elde account for art and cs pets.
Please message me there ^^ I am runaway <3
WIP
UNTIL ROAD SAVES ME
Runaway

Postby gert3 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Im bemer98 on CS. I was actually able to get a rare on this pound event that are having
gert3

Postby bulldog » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 pm

I love cs don't get me wrong but some of the pets have skyrocketed demand wise and I'm like so taken aback :lol: I use to have a full store pet collection on there which I traded for pets here and now that I'm starting it up again on cs I'm just like wow. The Orange Cerberus all the sudden is worth an above the gap main list pet, the Raven dog as well. I still can't seem to get off the site though, but I lean more towards eldemore simply due to the fact that demand on cs has drove trading to be near impossible for me. Although I do still love my little store pets that I currently have, I like the more tight knit community that's here on eldemore. I love both sites though, and I always have a tab open on both of them that I check obsessively.

Also I was wondering how everyone enjoyed the 99k pound release on cs? Did anyone get anything good? I got my first rare during it and I'm hoping you guys all got what you wanted as well! I was so happy when they made it 199k pets towards the end, it was so fun watching everyone get pets they adore!
bulldog

Postby Natalie » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:23 am

bulldog wrote:I love cs don't get me wrong but some of the pets have skyrocketed demand wise and I'm like so taken aback :lol: I use to have a full store pet collection on there which I traded for pets here and now that I'm starting it up again on cs I'm just like wow. The Orange Cerberus all the sudden is worth an above the gap main list pet, the Raven dog as well. I still can't seem to get off the site though, but I lean more towards eldemore simply due to the fact that demand on cs has drove trading to be near impossible for me. Although I do still love my little store pets that I currently have, I like the more tight knit community that's here on eldemore. I love both sites though, and I always have a tab open on both of them that I check obsessively.

Also I was wondering how everyone enjoyed the 99k pound release on cs? Did anyone get anything good? I got my first rare during it and I'm hoping you guys all got what you wanted as well! I was so happy when they made it 199k pets towards the end, it was so fun watching everyone get pets they adore!

Agreed, I hate how the demand has been going crazy. There are people who have offered low main lists for the PPS dragon kitty (2014) and I'm just like, whaaaaaaat?
I managed to get a 2010 rare guinea pig and a 2009 uncommon warrior. It was fun but it was really tiring, I stayed up to 3 just for the pound @_@ it was addicting and I couldn't get any work done XD
I hope they could do the same thing next year!!
female // asian // leo
Natalie

Postby Eyeless Jack » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:38 pm

So how did everyone like the easter event?
I loved it! So many cute pets, aaa -
Which are your favourites?

Mine are probably these guys <3
ImageImage
Eyeless Jack

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites