Evocality - Join a Brand New Pet Community in the Making ♥♥

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Evocality - Join a Brand New Pet Community in the Making ♥♥

Postby Sofia » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:23 pm

(Ad mostly taken directly from Leef's post over on VirtualPetList. Used with permission.)
Click me to be taken to the preforums ♥

EVOCALITY

IMPORTANT LINKS

http://evocality-sim.tumblr.com/ Evocality Tumblr, view Art and info here.
http://community.evocality.com/index.php Join Preforums here.

IMPORTANT NOTES

We are currently looking for Artists who are interested in items, recolors, and NPCs that match Leelakin's style. An example of Leelakin's style is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/oci2/Screenshot2014-01-05at114318PM_zps5e31e6b2.png

Breeds:

Dire Wolves
Jackals
Foxes
Mutants

Cool Features:

Breeding
Best in show
Weather and Seasons
Human avatars
University
Maps and Exploration
Companion Pets

ABOUT EVOCALITY

Evocality introduces a tempestuous universe in which canines, due to their genetic malleability, are subject to various radical experiments. Utilize the canine genome to become one of Chauncer's premier scientists while unraveling a rich and profound plot. Step into our world: the possibilities are endless.

Are You Ready? Let’s peer into the looking glass…

UNIVERSITY

With particular game advancements associated with each major in the University, every user approaches the game from a unique angle, and thus experiences a different engaging world.

BOOKS AND RESEARCH

Submit short stories and poems in a monthly competition to have your works published in the form of a readable book item, complete with a unique cover illustration and opening animation.

COLLECT SPECIMENS

Collect specimens to earn trophies. Catch the Lepidoptera researcher’s butterflies as you navigate this gripping world of immense discovery. Cast a line in the polluted lakes of Chauncer – you never know if you’ll find a hideous mutant or a dazzling, elusive Koi.

BREEDING

Based on the Belyaev fox experiments of 1959, Evocality's breeding system is centered around diverging farther and farther away from what is considered standard and domestic. Pets breed to pass on rarity tiers, as adverse to coat patterns. With hundreds of unique breeds in existence, you are presented with a wide array of breeding outcomes.

In this world, it is possible to make mistakes. The choice is in the hands of the user: produce an exotic champion, or a fluke mutant.

QUESTS

Search for clues to puzzles and riddles in order to win fantastical daily prizes. Opportunities to complete quests are presented through random events as you surf the site. Completing actions, such as feeding your pet an apple, solves quests.

CUSTOM PETS

Personally customize your very own unique pet. These pets are designed individually by hand on Photoshop to create one-of-a-kind characters. You may choose to keep your pet or sell the design in the shelter.

INTO THE LOOKING GLASS

Model your human avatar after your favorite character with a variety of body shapes, facial features, hairstyles, and scientific apparel to choose from.

ROLEPLAY

Roleplay with staff writers and other players to complete the Monthly Challenge and uncover plot clues. Win Alpha Bits, Beta Bones, and prized elements to fill in the periodic table on your user profile.

PACKS

Join or create a pack and rise in status in the pack community as your group synchronizes action completion quests in exchange for social boosts. Design your pack’s member page, including cover photo, private forum, pack announcements, and more.

EXPLORE

By exploring the map, you are introduced to hidden features; for instance, mind-challenging flash games are added to your user gaming panel only as they are uncovered. Delve deep into the depths of a murky polluted lake and feed the fish that swim across your screen. There is no limit to what can be discovered simply by looking!

CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY

In the spirit of quantum mechanics, the user is in direct control of the pet's statistics by forming interactions with it, and thus controls its overall welfare and ability to pass on viable genes.

Benefits for joining now:

- Be apart of a close knit community.The site isn't even up and running yet, so to be apart of a small number of people involved in a site like this before it even opens is pretty darn special in and of itself.
- Reserve a specific ID# and or purchase an Alpha Set here: http://community.evocality.com/index.php?threads/account-numbers-alpha-codes.14/
- Watch Evocality evolve and grow as a site!

Questions? Ideas? Just want to chat about the site? Join the preforums and message Leef, the site creator and Administrator, or myself, Exorior, a Moderator. We'll get back to you right away.

Thank you for your interest. ♥
Last edited by Sofia on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sofia

Re: Evocality - Join a Brand New Pet Community in the Making

Postby Calliope » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:13 am

I'm in!
Lovely lovely Elkrin!
Calliope

Postby Scar » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:17 am

I already have too many sites I'm apart of... But I couldn't resist! ;-;
This looks so good~
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby FrighteningAsuna » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 am

OOOOHHHH I forgot I signed up for that! (been busy with safirina, eldemore, CS, gmail, facebook the works.)
If a king doesn't move, how can his subordinates be expected to follow.

FrighteningAsuna

Postby Karina » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 am

Same with me ^^ - it looks very fine!
Currently looking for this cutie:

Trade groups from rare on are locked, please send a suggestion if you are interested in trading for one of those groups.
Karina

Postby Sofia » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks guys, glad to see you apart of it. c:
Sofia

Postby Leef » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:53 am

Thank you so much for the lovely post, Dier! :D
Leef

Postby Sofia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 pm

It's no problem, Leef!♥ ^^
Sofia

Postby Benathorn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:41 pm

The site certainly looks promising and I wish you luck with the work ahead of you. Though, you may get noticed more on bigger sites like CS or Aywas since they have a larger userbase. Or are you only wishing to allow Eldemore members first access with exclusive advertising here?
Benathorn
Administrator

Postby Leef » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

We have advertising on Aywas, and I do believe Akira is going to post something on CS today, so hopefully that will garner us some new forum members. :) Thank you very much for the compliment! I am pouring my heart and soul into the site and it's been quite the ride thus far, as I'm sure you can relate to. =)
Leef

Next

Return to Other Websites