Dragon Cave Anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Dragon Cave Anyone?

Postby Sany » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Clara wrote:I just found this thread and it seems a lot of people are complaining about the DC eggs dying o.o

If, when your eggs get to about 5 days, you use clicksites like Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood and Eggs Around The World, it's highly unlikely any of your dragons will die.

I had the same problem when I first started playing but since I discovered clicksites, not one of my eggs has died cx

I returned briefly haha. But it's just that you have to be there actively every day to ensure happy dragons. You have to remember to influence (I tended to forget that often, which lead to a misgendered 3g shimmer :/). And then there's making sure no eggs get sick since viewbombing still occurs. Idk, it's quite a hassle in my opinion. I prefer pets like Eldemore's where they don't die. XD

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Sany wrote:
Clara wrote:I just found this thread and it seems a lot of people are complaining about the DC eggs dying o.o

If, when your eggs get to about 5 days, you use clicksites like Silvi's Lair, Valley Sherwood and Eggs Around The World, it's highly unlikely any of your dragons will die.

I had the same problem when I first started playing but since I discovered clicksites, not one of my eggs has died cx

I returned briefly haha. But it's just that you have to be there actively every day to ensure happy dragons. You have to remember to influence (I tended to forget that often, which lead to a misgendered 3g shimmer :/). And then there's making sure no eggs get sick since viewbombing still occurs. Idk, it's quite a hassle in my opinion. I prefer pets like Eldemore's where they don't die. XD

Well, if dragons didn't die from time, then there would be no Neglected Experiments and there would also not be any Zombie Experiments through time death.

Also, what I do is grab lots of eggs, wait until they are at 6 days, and stick them in The Allure Of Neglected Dragons. Usually, they don't get sick, but I check once or twice a day anyway.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Clara » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:01 pm

NightAssassin wrote:
Sany wrote:

Well, if dragons didn't die from time, then there would be no Neglected Experiments and there would also not be any Zombie Experiments through time death.

Also, what I do is grab lots of eggs, wait until they are at 6 days, and stick them in The Allure Of Neglected Dragons. Usually, they don't get sick, but I check once or twice a day anyway.

I suppose the fact that Eldemore pets don't die is useful if you're going to be offline for a long time but I guess I like being on a variety of different sites. Being able to try Neglected Experiments or zombifying makes DC a whole lot more interesting, as does gaining more scroll trophies by participating in events :3

Putting eggs at 6 days into one hatchery has worked for me too in the past, so I don't really have to be checking up on my dragons every day. They only really get sick if they're younger than 6 days or on more than one clicksite at 6 days. For instance, all my current dragons are on clicksites at the moment so I could be offline for the next two weeks and none of them would die ^^

Another thing is incubating. That allows eggs to hatch quicker so less time is spent waiting for them to hatch.
ImageImageImage
Hi! I'm Clara
Feel free to message me any time or send me a trade c:
Thank you to toffee~ for drawing my cat Tadpole <3
and LarryTheDrunkLamp for the cute dog in the art above (:
I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ His Son and the Holy Spirit.
95% of teens won't stand up for God.
Put this in your sig if you are one of the 5% of teens who will.

Ostlea Lair
DC Scroll
Clara

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Clara wrote:I suppose the fact that Eldemore pets don't die is useful if you're going to be offline for a long time but I guess I like being on a variety of different sites. Being able to try Neglected Experiments or zombifying makes DC a whole lot more interesting, as does gaining more scroll trophies by participating in events :3

Putting eggs at 6 days into one hatchery has worked for me too in the past, so I don't really have to be checking up on my dragons every day. They only really get sick if they're younger than 6 days or on more than one clicksite at 6 days. For instance, all my current dragons are on clicksites at the moment so I could be offline for the next two weeks and none of them would die ^^

Another thing is incubating. That allows eggs to hatch quicker so less time is spent waiting for them to hatch.

Yeah, I calculated once that if you have a Gold Trophy and get 7 CB eggs every time, you need 49 Red Dragons to consistently Incubate every single one of them. (The cooldown on the original 7 dragons would be finished by the time you use Incubate with your 49th Red Dragon.)
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Sany » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm

NightAssassin wrote:
Clara wrote:I suppose the fact that Eldemore pets don't die is useful if you're going to be offline for a long time but I guess I like being on a variety of different sites. Being able to try Neglected Experiments or zombifying makes DC a whole lot more interesting, as does gaining more scroll trophies by participating in events :3

Yeah, I calculated once that if you have a Gold Trophy and get 7 CB eggs every time, you need 49 Red Dragons to consistently Incubate every single one of them. (The cooldown on the original 7 dragons would be finished by the time you use Incubate with your 49th Red Dragon.)

I worked towards that number once, got up to 37 red dragons.
I did the same for pink dragons, but can't remember the numbers.

I did enjoy neglected experiments, although I haven't had any successes so far. It's just so hard to get the timing, to have an egg have its die time when you're available.

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala

Sany

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Sany wrote:I worked towards that number once, got up to 37 red dragons.

I did enjoy neglected experiments, although I haven't had any successes so far. It's just so hard to get the timing, to have an egg have its die time when you're available.

Lol. I only have 12 Red Dragons. After this event, I'm gonna go on a Red Dragon rampage and probably get like a full page of Red Dragons. Cause ya know, never can have too many BSA dragons! ESPECIALLY Shallow Water Dragons. Their BSA is like, the most useful thing ever to exist in the history of Dragon Cave.

I wanna start Neglected experiments soon. Maybe after I get my Gold Trophy (485 adults, yeah!) Probably just gonna get a bunch of really common CB dragons and stagger them to 10 minutes apart. And then watch the clicks roll in.
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Sany » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 am

NightAssassin wrote:
Sany wrote:I worked towards that number once, got up to 37 red dragons.

Lol. I only have 12 Red Dragons. After this event, I'm gonna go on a Red Dragon rampage and probably get like a full page of Red Dragons. Cause ya know, never can have too many BSA dragons! ESPECIALLY Shallow Water Dragons. Their BSA is like, the most useful thing ever to exist in the history of Dragon Cave.

I wanna start Neglected experiments soon. Maybe after I get my Gold Trophy (485 adults, yeah!) Probably just gonna get a bunch of really common CB dragons and stagger them to 10 minutes apart. And then watch the clicks roll in.

I used to grab eggs from the AP so I didn't have to wait a full 7 days. Sometimes you could find eggs with only 3 days remaining. Though not now with the Val eggs haha.

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala

Sany

Postby Charlie Scene » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 am

I seem to have missed the drops of the new eggs, as I just realized the March drop started almost 2 days ago. https://dragcave.net/user/Slender I could offer to breed something in return for 2nd gen versions of the new dragons ^^;
Charlie Scene

Postby NightAssassin » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Gladiolus Amicitia wrote:I seem to have missed the drops of the new eggs, as I just realized the March drop started almost 2 days ago. https://dragcave.net/user/Slender I could offer to breed something in return for 2nd gen versions of the new dragons ^^;

Hey-o! I managed to snipe all 4 March dragons (including the variations of the Volcano egg.) I currently have two of each of the Volcano eggs and one of the Coast dragons. They're still growing as of right now, but when they're fully grown, I'd be willing to breed them if you still need them.
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Scar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:49 pm

NightAssassin wrote:
Gladiolus Amicitia wrote:I seem to have missed the drops of the new eggs, as I just realized the March drop started almost 2 days ago. https://dragcave.net/user/Slender I could offer to breed something in return for 2nd gen versions of the new dragons ^^;

Hey-o! I managed to snipe all 4 March dragons (including the variations of the Volcano egg.) I currently have two of each of the Volcano eggs and one of the Coast dragons. They're still growing as of right now, but when they're fully grown, I'd be willing to breed them if you still need them.

I also managed to catch some of the Coast dragons, they are still eggs so hopefully they'll be one of each gender out of the 3 I caught. So I could possibly assist in that, but I have to wait and see when they reach their 2nd stages.
But I would love to be added in line for the Volcano eggs. ^ ^ I just can't seem to get them and I don't have a lot of free time to sit and camp for them.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;