Dragon Cave Anyone?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Dragon Cave Anyone?

Postby NightAssassin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Scar wrote:I also managed to catch some of the Coast dragons, they are still eggs so hopefully they'll be one of each gender out of the 3 I caught. So I could possibly assist in that, but I have to wait and see when they reach their 2nd stages.
But I would love to be added in line for the Volcano eggs. ^ ^ I just can't seem to get them and I don't have a lot of free time to sit and camp for them.

Sure! I'd love to do some egg swaps Imma try to get some rare eggies while the demand is still high huehuehue... All of my Fire Gem dragons are in Hatchling stage (except for that one adult I somhow caught on the day of the release) so they'll be ready to breed in a few days. I used Influence on my eggs so I'll probably end up with one of each gender (G2 purebreds fir the win!!)

EDIT: My Fire Gem eggs have hatched and are now fully grown! I'm open for trading requests involving them or any dragons on my scroll; Scroll is linked in my signature.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby dollchu » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:10 pm

I have dragon cave aswell, my eggs are in my sig.
dollchu

Postby Sany » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:18 pm

ANyone here still playing? The Halloween event started and all past Halloween dragons can be found in the cave! There's a possibility to get CB Pumpkins I'm so excited! (even though I trigger-happy clicked randomly and locked myself with more recent eggs haha.)

F O L L O W lalaY O U R lala D R E A M S

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala
Haiia, I'm your average Eldemore addict!
I love all sorts of art, such as music,
crochet, photography and painting!
In real life, I'm a busy PhD student
and teaching assistent in medical sciences.
Oh, did I mention I'm a total Eld addict? ♥

lalalalalalalalalaT H E Y lala K N O W lala T H E lala W A Y
Sany

Postby Scar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Sany wrote:ANyone here still playing? The Halloween event started and all past Halloween dragons can be found in the cave! There's a possibility to get CB Pumpkins I'm so excited! (even though I trigger-happy clicked randomly and locked myself with more recent eggs haha.)

I was so excited about the re-release of previous CB Halloween dragons, I may be able to get some CB Pumpkins as they are the only Halloween dragons I don't have CBs of. <3
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby NightAssassin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Sany wrote:ANyone here still playing? The Halloween event started and all past Halloween dragons can be found in the cave! There's a possibility to get CB Pumpkins I'm so excited! (even though I trigger-happy clicked randomly and locked myself with more recent eggs haha.)

I egglocked myself on CB Halloweens. Now I'm going to incuhatch every single one and keep loading up until the release of the new ones, and then egglock myself on those too.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Sany » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:26 am

Scar wrote:

I was so excited about the re-release of previous CB Halloween dragons, I may be able to get some CB Pumpkins as they are the only Halloween dragons I don't have CBs of. <3

I got so excited when I caught a CB Pumpkin yesterday, after 2 non-halloween ER eggs I had finally hatched haha.

If I counted right, with incubations, you can do 3 rounds of CB old releases before the new release? This lot will grow up on 27, so grab next lot, those will grow up on 29, grab next lot which will be grown on 31, when the new eggs have arrived. (I only have CB Desipis and Caligene, so yes, I plan to lock myself with tons of CBs!)

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala

Sany

Postby Charlie Scene » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:51 am

Ooh boi, I missed out on a lot of dergs. Anyone have Bauta dragon eggs or hatchlings, Spinel Wyvern eggs or hatchlings, Khusa Dragon eggs or hatchlings, Script Dragon eggs or hatchlings, Baikala Dragon eggs or hatchlings, Zyumorph Dragon eggs or hatchlings, Sinii Krai Dragon eggs or hatchlings, Scimitar-wing Wyvern eggs or hatchlings, Tetra Dragon eggs or hatchlings and Fire Gem Dragon eggs or hatchlings

I can breed anything from my scroll in exchange? https://dragcave.net/user/Slender
Charlie Scene

Postby Scar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:21 pm

I actually managed to nab 2 CB Pumpkins! ;A; Granted it was like 2-3 o'clock in the morning and there was like 30 to 50 players watching that page so I had a chance~ I only wanted two, and I influenced them so one will be female and one male, I may try a few more if time allows so I can have some CB frozen hatchlings but that's not the main priority.
I am so happy though, during the event, everyone is so busy with getting Halloween eggs that I was able to get a Paper dragon!! My first Paper Dragon! ;A; And I was finally able to grab 2 CB Bautas and 1 CB Fire Gem, I missed their releases and have been trying to get some.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Sany » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Scar wrote:

I actually managed to nab 2 CB Pumpkins! ;A; Granted it was like 2-3 o'clock in the morning and there was like 30 to 50 players watching that page so I had a chance~ I only wanted two, and I influenced them so one will be female and one male, I may try a few more if time allows so I can have some CB frozen hatchlings but that's not the main priority.
I am so happy though, during the event, everyone is so busy with getting Halloween eggs that I was able to get a Paper dragon!! My first Paper Dragon! ;A; And I was finally able to grab 2 CB Bautas and 1 CB Fire Gem, I missed their releases and have been trying to get some.

Woohoo, congrats! I don't mind some healthy competition, I've become a refresh-click expert over the years on DC haha. I was thinking of maybe ignoring the Halloween event and go Gold and Silver hunting...But I prefer hunting for Pumpkins and marrows and shadow walkers next!

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala

Sany

Postby Sany » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:13 am

Anyone been catching christmas eggs? I've got almost all holidays now! For some reason, I've been able to get 2 Cb hollies, but no yulebucks XD

My Hoards
♥ Jackalopes
♥ Stage 1 Otterlings
♥ Cuttlefish
♥ Stage 1 Foo Dogs
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
lalalalalala

Sany

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites