Howrse Army- Open!

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Howrse Army- Open!

Postby Scar » Tue May 09, 2017 10:23 am

Thus far, I think this handsome guy is my favorite~
For Marwaris; as they are the main breed I, well, breed. xD

Breed: Marwari (Pureblood)
Species: Pegasus
Coat Colour: Black (8%)

Black Market Items: Medusa's Blood, Helios' Ray, Vintage Apple
Bonus items: none, currently
Genetic potential: 6632.59
Blup: -93.33
Stars: 606
Skills: 60.00

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also breed Ahkal-Tekes, Lipizzaners, and all Draft breeds(Shire, Percheron, Drum) as my secondary projects.
I also breed Unicorns too, no specific breed, just any that interest me; the unicorn breeds I currently own are: Mustang, Lusitano, Paint Horse, Knabstrupper, Marwari, Thoroughbred, Ahkal-Teke, and Lipizzan(least that is the female ones I own, I also have some breeds that I only have males of: Barb and Quarter Horse).
If you need any cheap Uni male covers for the objective on the current Promo going on, I'll happily reserve them. I've only managed to breed 1 unicorn, I still need 9 more-- my luck with breedings are normally pretty good but not this time. XD
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby Polly44 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 pm

@Umbra-
Welcome to the Howrse Army! If you need help with any of the new stuff, feel free to ask. :)

@Scar-
Oh, he is a handsome chap! I've always loved the Marwari art. And black just looks lush anyway.
And i have had terrible luck with breeding Unicorns recently. I bred three today on Int and got three Rejects, bred several a few days ago on UK and also got all Rejects and bred three again today and got Rejects yet again. One of my Hanoverian Unis has been bred 12 times now i think and hasn't had a single Uni foal. UGH! xD Actually the last Uni i bred on UK was back in March, i mean really!
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Polly44 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:31 pm

(This is all on UK.)

Just bought a Nyx Pack from the exchanges on UK for 300k. That's 100k(ish) cheaper than i've been selling pass horses for recently. So i thought that was pretty decent. And my equus has been burning a hole in my pocket recently. xD
Still attempting to trudge through getting the breed trophies on UK as well. I'm getting there very slowly, as i don't want to spend more than 20k(ish) a coat if i can get away with it. But i've done Shetlands and T.Walkers in the past few days, so not bad.

Bought this Uni Mare for a pass a few days ago. I was hoping to BLUP her and use one of my H.Gifts to get my Teke Uni's GP up a bit, so i could GA/BLUP the foal as i pefer tricking out horses i have bred with BMI's over horses i have bought, but BLUPPING her is proving a pain. xD
BLUPPING NIGHTMARE!

I've just started breeding Curlies as well. Both Unicorns and Horses. The mare i bought is ready to be finished off, but i'll do it when i spot decent public covers.
Golden Glory
Bought this BLUPPED Unicorn Mare for a pass and used a H.Gift to get my first Curly Uni foals. (She's up for sale at the same price if anyone is interested as she still has breeding potential, though if she doesn't sell, i'll just breed her myself and age her to 30.)
Cirillla Sale Page
Got twins from her so i'll trick out the one with BMI and bolt him for my future breeding mare, but the other is for sale at the moment.
Curly Unicorn Colt
ImageImageImage

Polly44
Account:

ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Dragonfire13 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:52 am

So I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but I went to check out my Howrse account and found that it had been deleted?? Does anyone know why this would happen?
Favorite pet I've ever got ImageGrass

Every couple months I come back to check on this site, I still love it even after all these years, I hope one day it comes back.
Dragonfire13

Postby Polly44 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:05 pm

@Dragonfire13
I am unsure if this has changed or not, as i don't tend to keep a huge eye on these kind of changes, but as far as i know:
If you have never bought passes for real money, then your account either will definately or might possibly be deleted if you haven't logged in for about 3 months i think it was. (Depends how often they do the "cleaning" up i suppose.)

Also what does everyone think of these new changes coming to Howrse? The new passes/commission fee....etc
ImageImageImage

Polly44
Account:

ImageImageImage
Polly44

Previous

Return to Other Websites