Petz @ Whiskerwick [Free Game Download]

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Old School Petz games

Postby Copper » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:23 pm

I was pretty surprised to find as active of a community as I did. There are a ton of people that have been playing for years and quite a few people new to the game or community completely. I know that Petz 4 & Petz 5 work with all versions up to Windows 10 when run in compatibility mode.

If you are wanting to try the game out again Tigerlily and find yourself running into any problems with install or anything feel free to send me a pm.
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Re: Old School Petz games

Postby Copper » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:22 pm

I've been totally slacking on updating the thread with stuff this past month so sorry about that everyone.

Also I have these cute kittens and puppies up for Adoption on my site right now

Click Here to Adopt one
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Copper

Re: Old School Petz [Free Game Download]

Postby Silverhart » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:17 pm

I forgot about this thread! The nostalgia hit me a while back, so I decided to install my old Petz games again recently.

I then proceeded to go and adopt and breed tons of Petz like the crazy mad scientist that I am. XD

I really love the Shelter Dogz and Moggie hexies. Those are the only two hexed breedz I've allowed myself to get so far - otherwise... I'll start breeding horsez to great danez, and bunniez to giraffez and just... it's not a good idea. XP

But I love them! There's so much variety, and breeding them creates some fun interesting results. I might post pics of a few of my favorites if anyone is interested.

Also Cooper - your Petz are just too adorable! ^^ I have a soft spot for the Labradorz - they've always been my favorite breed. Both in real life and the game. I first got this game right when my family was first talking about getting a real dog, and we had decided on a lab, and even a name, but we hadn't found a breeder yet, so my first petz was of course a Labrador. ^^
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby moonflovver » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 pm

My dog recently destroyed/ate my Catz disc...he's fine, though, and I thought about getting the game again but I probably wouldn't have much time for it since summer break is over in a week >.< But it is definitely still one of my favorite video games and one of the first ones I played. That and Zoo Tycoon. Ahhh the memories!!
moonflovver

Postby Copper » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:42 pm

i've neglected my own thread for too long... but no more! I've managed to get my act together and update the front page a bit with a direct game download link plus more information.

I've also requested for this thread to be moved from "Entertainment" to "Other websites" since I'm trying to focus on bringing more lovely people into the Whiskerwick Community. :)

Copper

Re: Petz @ Whiskerwick [Free Game Download]

Postby shade1193 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:56 am

I'll do my best to try and help you keep this thread active so we can get more new members in the community :)

Some recent pups I bred for myself ^^
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

psst....I may or may not be giving a preview for some near future adoptions ;) shhh.
shade1193

Postby Polly44 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 pm

@shade1193- What breed is that? Looks adorable.

I've recently bought a new laptop and haven't got round to installing the game yet, but i really should do. It's a great game for just chilling.
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

Postby Copper » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Those are Cheetah Kennel Siberian Huskies. The original site isn't available anymore but you can find the breed for download at Faewolf's Archive

http://faepetz.weebly.com/cheetah-kennel-1.html

Copper

Postby shade1193 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:10 am

Yep! Cooper is right. They're pure bred CK Huskies. I can't remember what gen they are off the top of my head. They're all decedents from a site that used to be around called Alaskan Heights Kennel. It's one of my personal favorite breeds.
shade1193

Postby Polly44 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:22 pm

Ah, right. Awesome, i'll have to download some of those breeds, they look lovely! Thanks. :)
ImageImageImage

My Chicken Smoothie Account:
Polly44
My UK & International Howrse
Account:

Polly4 (UK) Polly4 (International)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Polly44

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites