Petz @ Whiskerwick [Free Game Download]

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Petz @ Whiskerwick [Free Game Download]

Postby shade1193 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:32 pm

They are amazing files. The CK Husky and the CK BC are my personal favorites.
shade1193

Postby Copper » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Brushing the dust off this much-neglected thread to announce that Whiskerwick just underwent a complete reboot. Now is the perfect time to join in on the forum as all auctions and sales are fairly easy to attain thanks to all site members getting the site currency wiped from their bank accounts. Things are more active than they've been in the past so if you were on the fence about joining in on the fun now is the right time to do so.

As always any new members to the site just need to mention that Copper sent them somewhere in their introduction post and I'll send you some free pets to get you started.
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Postby shade1193 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm shamelessly plugging a new petz forum, Lepitaur Haven, where ever I can. It's a forum centered around Viki's Lepitaur Breed on Viki's Petz Zoo(a great site to find wildz/fantasy breeds if you haven't stumbled into already).
My four current Lepitaurs, DJ(tan-ish brown mane) and Kimmie(cream) who are expecting a kitten, Jesse(black) and Becky(red), and my newest kitten Iuno. I'm naturally raising them so I'm super curious to see what traits Iuno will develop
shade1193

Postby Copper » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 pm

I ignored this whole website for over a year but am back to say that Lepitaur's are AMAZING. I have one I brexxed after I got him from a friend and he is just the super coolest.

Also gave this whole thread a small facelift.

Last bumped by Copper on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 pm.
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Previous

Return to Other Websites