Anyone Up For Animal Jam?

Here you can discuss other virtual pet sites.

Re: Anyone Up For Animal Jam?

Postby ferretjuice » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:46 am

I have a black worn, and i dont play aj anymore so i was wondering if anyone would trade eld pets for the worn?
ferretjuice

Postby scree53 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:13 pm

I used to play AJ jokingly, with my brother. We've both quit now...he was seemingly hacked and I think they took his fox hat, but he didn't really care. xD What we both care about is the fact that now his accounts on other things-school, other websites, etc. might be unsafe because some of them have the same password as the one on AJ, so yeah...anyways, he quit because of school and other things, and I quit because well-I outgrew it and it didn't seem like much fun anymore.
    AJ was fun for a while...but then the fact that everyone was so greedy, and there were so many scammers and hackers out there-scammers that I didn't really care about because I didn't have much stuff to get scammed away (cx) but hackers. There were some who sent viruses that shut down your whole computer-I got one of those. Plus the fact that it was really laggy and no offense, but AJHQ was super unfair to the nonmembers. I mean, seriously? You can't even send and open gifts unless you pay. ._.

Sorry about the long rant. x3

✚ ✚╰☆╮✚ ✚
â•­ ...................................â•®
Something happened to my signature. WIP.
╰ ................................... ╯
✚ ✚╰☆╮✚ ✚

First Friend Ever on Here <3 ♚ Coding
scree53

Postby ✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪ » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:40 am

Ghost cat wrote:I have a black worn, and i dont play aj anymore so i was wondering if anyone would trade eld pets for the worn?

Offsite trading between AnimalJam and Eldemore is now longer allowed due to high rates of people being repeatedly scammed through that system.
~
I really haven't been into AJ for months now.... I think it's been around 6-7 months now? Anyways, a few months ago I gave away all of my items except for my most valuable ones/my favorite ones to complete strangers. I thought they deserved the items more than I did, and wanted them to enjoy the items they may not have been able to get otherwise. I hung on to my most valuable items to offsite trade them with CS, and I got quite a few good pets and items on CS from that, but when that was banned and I couldn't do that anymore, I just kept them on there not sure what to do with them. About 3-4 days ago or so I finally realized that I was never going to get back into AJ and I was never going to use those items, so I gave almost all of them away to complete strangers again. I still have some, so I figured I should post on here to let you all know that my items are up for grabs for anyone who wants them. I have: A Red Mech Helmet, a Long Bow, a Red Worn, Moon Dirt, Ice Mira Statue, and 22 Nature Archways (5 Ice, 5 Flower, 6 Lava, and 7 Vine). If you want any of those, please shoot me a PM and we can arrange some time for us to meet up together so I can give you the item you want :). Note: I'm limiting it to one item per person, to make it fair and make sure as many people as possible can get an item from me. OFFER NOW CLOSED, VERY SORRY! MY ITEMS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
I am no longer active at all on this site. please do not trade or message me. thank you.
✪ώε'રε Ꭿιι ɱᎯɖ ħεરε✪

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:59 pm

I haven't been on AJ in a while lol. I've been on AJ since.... Like 2012. What's happened while I was gone? I've been gone for almost a month now. Are they still favoring the members...? I miss when AJ didn't have the real life money for virtual money thing... That was my favorite feature c: Once I found out about the rarity of PIXELS it was outrageous o.o So many people! Scamming left and right... When I think about it I wonder why I once worshipped the o' great powerful and mighty Long Spiked Collar... I have around 4 of them and I don't know why I wanted them... It's just something to wear and that's it .-. AJ also caused my friend to go pixel crazy... It ruined our friendship. It's terrible. It's strange what AJ is capable of, yes?

(My username is Casey52012)
SilentObserver

Postby Disgusting » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:31 am

O.O I just got hacked.. What's up with these jammers I mean just cause they don't have the items doesn't mean they should just go around hacking into peoples accounts! They took my 2 fox hats, a NR spike, most of my clothes and rares . rage quit . Grr brb while I change my password.

O.O and now this jammer tryed to scam me with my collar I just bought.
Last edited by Disgusting on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disgusting

Postby CopyKittyCat » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:11 am

Will anyone here pay 1/2 den betas for a decent full body shaded art piece? PM me if you want examples~
(Is this aloud? If not i will remove it)
pm me if you want a friend uwu
CopyKittyCat

Postby iridessa720 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:39 am

.0. i play ajjj my users are iridessa720 iridessa7201 and quiann12345. my main is iridessa720, the rest are backup :mrgreen:
iridessa720

Postby darkshadows » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:08 pm

hey i use to play aj and i soemtimes get on it i also make videos my user is xxneonbowswagxx
if you also play cs i am black veil brides
and i have skype but im not sure if were aloud to tell each other so i wont if you find me on youtube please comment if you want to contact me thanks :D
darkshadows

Postby muriel » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:16 am

My AJ username is Mizu07

I USED to be super rare, like I had spikes and everything. I just got scammed out of them. I just lost my most valuable stuff...

My rare black short Spike and wristband are gone, as well as my rare orange spike, rare blue bow and raspberry bow, my rare beta fox hat, and some other things too. :C
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby wowitskate » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:48 pm

I'm Happyzkatz in AJ! I'm kinda rare and have some pages of Social media for it :D

ImageImage
wowitskate

PreviousNext

Return to Other Websites