CLOSED WILL REUSE

A place to post all of your Eldemore auction threads. For offsite, Eldemore pets, and art auctions.

CLOSED WILL REUSE

Postby Kiinotasha » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:06 am

Auctioning Fadded Galaxy

Ending Date: January 22, 2018

I'm looking to complete some of my hoards, as well as expand others so this auction is more about quantity than quality. Please note that I am ONLY looking for hoard pets for this auction!
To make this easy for me, and anyone joining the auction, to see who is in the lead each pet included in the trade will be given a point value as outlined below. If there are any questions please feel free to post below or send me a message! Thank you for your interest and good luck everyone!

-One point per year. 17=1, 16=2, 15=3, 14=4, 13=5
    -One point per rarity. Ultra Common=1, Common=2, Uncommon/Unknown=3, Rare=4, Ultra Rare=5, Legendary=6
    -One point if it is on my Wishlist (make sure it is on my hoard list as well)
    -One point if it is a bazaar pet

Bids:
Bid 1 - 233
Bid 2 plus this - 431
Last edited by Kiinotasha on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Re: Fadded Galaxy Ancient UFA

Postby UntilDaLionsRAWR » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:23 pm

When will the winner be announced?
Dear world: my name is Ravyn. Why do you have to be so cruel? You've taken my smile away.

But I will tell you this. Despite what you've done....if this were my last day I would make every moment count. You have my smile and my happiness. You will not take my hope.

Current Events:
Seeking Key lime otterling
UntilDaLionsRAWR

Re: Fadded Galaxy Ancient UFA

Postby Kiinotasha » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 pm

I apologize, somethings happened that have had to take my attention away from the computer.

I'm afraid I am going to have to end this without a winner. Thank you both for your offers though!
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
Kiinotasha

Return to Auctions