Welcome to Edgecliff Estate!

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Re: Welcome to Edgecliff Estate!

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Fri May 04, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Khai Dreams » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:50 am

Boop
my biggest dreams obtained
Khai Dreams

Postby Kara99 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:03 pm

bump
Kara99

Postby Khai Dreams » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello i might not be new but i want wounding if you could teach me about demand in this game cuz i played chicken smoothie so i know it completely different on here with pets also in there a list on here like CS and are 2013 pet hard to find?
Khai Dreams

Postby Livingdebgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Cattyballa wrote:Hello i might not be new but i want wounding if you could teach me about demand in this game cuz i played chicken smoothie so i know it completely different on here with pets also in there a list on here like CS and are 2013 pet hard to find?

Hi Catty! Welcome to Eldemore and Edgecliff Estate!!
I'm fairly new myself, but I'll try my best to answer your questions^^
Demand and availability are the deciding factors on how much a creature is worth here on Eldemore. if you check this topic :
Trade Aid Rarity List
it will tell you how the many of the different rarities are released and available. If there is more of a particular creature released and collected, it is worth less.
Back in 2013 when Eldemore was just starting, there were fewer members and fewer pets released and collected. That's why they are harder to find, more valuable and in greater demand.
In addition, some creatures are just more popular with members, so that also makes their value go up.
There is also a partial list of the most valuable Eldemore Creatures there on the Trade Aid Rarity list. :D
Here is the bauble sheet that lists the current bauble creatures and also the most popular and valuable creatures released during that year:
Eldemore Bauble Sheet
This is where you'll find Most of the Legendary creatures because members pay real money for Baubles. But some creatures have become Legendary just by being few in number and very hard to find,
You also have to take time into consideration. As more creatures are released, older creatures become more valuable.
Other than these few references, most value of creatures is dependant on each individual members own opinion.
Some members overpay to get the creatures they want, and some give them away to good homes!^^
I hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions you may have!^^
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Khai Dreams » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Livingdebgirl wrote:
Cattyballa wrote:Hello i might not be new but i want wounding if you could teach me about demand in this game cuz i played chicken smoothie so i know it completely different on here with pets also in there a list on here like CS and are 2013 pet hard to find?

Hi Catty! Welcome to Eldemore and Edgecliff Estate!!
I'm fairly new myself, but I'll try my best to answer your questions^^
Demand and availability are the deciding factors on how much a creature is worth here on Eldemore. if you check this topic :
Trade Aid Rarity List
it will tell you how the many of the different rarities are released and available. If there is more of a particular creature released and collected, it is worth less.
Back in 2013 when Eldemore was just starting, there were fewer members and fewer pets released and collected. That's why they are harder to find, more valuable and in greater demand.
In addition, some creatures are just more popular with members, so that also makes their value go up.
There is also a partial list of the most valuable Eldemore Creatures there on the Trade Aid Rarity list. :D
Here is the bauble sheet that lists the current bauble creatures and also the most popular and valuable creatures released during that year:
Eldemore Bauble Sheet
This is where you'll find Most of the Legendary creatures because members pay real money for Baubles. But some creatures have become Legendary just by being few in number and very hard to find,
You also have to take time into consideration. As more creatures are released, older creatures become more valuable.
Other than these few references, most value of creatures is dependant on each individual members own opinion.
Some members overpay to get the creatures they want, and some give them away to good homes!^^
I hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions you may have!^^

Thank you this helps a lot!
Khai Dreams

Postby Rael_Barclay » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 pm

bump
Rael_Barclay

Postby Mckarca » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:49 pm

bump

Hello fellow Eldemore Enthusiasts! I check in regularly (and often), so feel free to send me a message or a trade if you're bored!

Mckarca

Postby Trick Or' Treat » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Bump
Trick Or' Treat

Postby Rael_Barclay » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:48 pm

bump
Rael_Barclay

PreviousNext

Return to Giveaways