Closed sorry

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Closed sorry

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Hey everyone!
I haven't gone on Eldemore in almost a year, and I am STUNNED to see how much it has changed!
Before I left, I gave out a lot of creatures I had, but I still have a lot left! So, let's get to the point!

Rules:

-only take from the group "~Gifting * Season!~"
-Take 4 pets a day
-Leave a nice message, at least a "thank you"
-Bumping is optional!
-Only one rare a day, I will be checking
-Donations are appreciated, but not necessary!

EDIT: sorry, no more pets :( May reopen after the update!
Last edited by packageSK on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image Image Image
packageSK

Giveaway!

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Current giveaway pet(s):
None :(
[center]How to enter:

Fill out the form below, giveaway ends at 25 entries!

Code: Select all
Why do you want these pets?
What number do you want? (make sure it's available)
Other?

Entries:

Last edited by packageSK on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
packageSK

Donations:

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:32 pm

I accept donations! Thank you to everyone who has donated!

Last edited by packageSK on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

packageSK

Re: Adoption Center and rare raffle! Lots of older pets!

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:41 pm

bump

packageSK

Re: Adoption Center and rare raffle! Take 4 pets per DAY!

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:25 pm

boop

packageSK

Postby Catlinash » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:25 pm

bump
Catlinash

Postby packageSK » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:01 pm

bump

packageSK

Postby packageSK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Nudge

packageSK

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Why do you want these pets?
I really love pets with natural colors/patterns, and theses two both have cute/natural looks to them.

What number do you want?

Other?
Thank you for this chance!
CS Account Link
Eldemore Trade Thread

•No Current Auction•
►Athena◄

Postby packageSK » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 am

Entered you!

packageSK

Next

Return to Giveaways