Giveaway Rules

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Giveaway Rules

Postby Jendalie » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:25 pm

This forum is for giving away FREE pets. No exceptions. Do not ask for trades. If you are holding a giveaway do not ask for pets in exchange for better or more prizes. Ex: 'You give me an uncommon and I will give you a rare.'

Be respectful toward members who hold giveaways. They are offering their pets for free. Do not beg them for more free pets or for things in their personal collection.

Be clear about which pets/groups in your homestead are for giveaways. This way members know which group to choose from or which pets will be given out. It should be clear which ones are free and which are not.

If you receive donations then you must place those pets up for others to adopt. Be sure to clearly state in a trade message if pets sent are a 'gift' or a 'donation'.

Donations are not required if you adopt from Giveaways. If a member wishes to donate then they are free to do so. You cannot require members to donate if they adopt pets from you.

You cannot charge members for giveaway games. If you are holding a raffle or similar type of game then you cannot ask participants for pets/currency in exchange for tickets, numbers etc.

Follow all rules in any giveaway you participate in. Members running a giveaway are offering free pets. They have rules in place to keep things organised and as fair as they can make it.

If a giveaway is over then place 'Done', 'Over' or 'Closed' somewhere in the title. This is to keep spam down and alert members so that they know they will not be receiving any pets from an inactive thread.

Please be aware that giveaways are in place to give members that don't have many pets or are missing pets a chance at collecting them. This forum is strictly for free pets. If someone holding or participating in a giveaway breaks the rules or tries to scam members then please report them.

If you want a pet exchange then you need to make a thread in the Eldemore Trading forum.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Return to Giveaways