[ argos ] ✩ open

You may post adoptable art in here.

[ argos ] ✩ open

Postby cheetah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Whoop, here I go again. Welcome to, yet another, species adoption!

I really need to practice my art so every adopt will have unique art instead of using a single base. Each argo comes with a transparent image and its color palette once adopted. Wheee I’m excited. There's a lot of lore surrounding these species, but feel free to use them as your own characters and in other stories!

RULES
i. argonines are a closed species. you may not make your own.
ii. you may do what you like with your argo and it's design as long as it falls within these guidelines.
iii. you may not edit your argo unless you are adding accessories or clothes.
iv. you may use argos on other sites.
v. you may not copy or steal my art.

INDEX
species info
adoptions
Last edited by cheetah on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheetah

[ argos ] ✩ species info

Postby cheetah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Argos, short for argonines, are carnivorous canines. They have distinct sails with placement determining their race. The sails are composed of hallow barbs and a membrane connecting the barbs. They also notably have long limbed with perked ears. They can reach the size of an adult lion.

Most argos are secondbloods, meaning they are the biological offspring of two parent argos. Any pair can conceive a child with the blessing of the divinity of fertility and children, Brissla. The appearance and number of children the pair have are up to Tyrosis, the divinity of chance. Other argos are firstbloods, created by one of the five divinities of life themselves. Firstbloods are born into the world as full fledged adults and are created in the image of the divinity who made them. The argos they create mirror their sail placement, creating five unique races: the Skyren, Braaqi, Evonians, Nysttics, and Unnanish.

Argos can be found on the continent of Shyi and span many climates. They are highly intelligent creatures, able to fashion architecture, weapons, society, and more. Three countries span the Shyi continent: Skyre, Evon, Nystt, and Braaqa. They are each ruled by a single emperor/empress ruling over three kings/queens who rule over eight lords/ladies. Each continent has twelve houses, named after the surname of the ruling party.

For more species information and lore, feel free to check out my dA! I don't have much yet but I'll try and update and here and there.
Last edited by cheetah on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheetah

[ argos ] ✩ adoptions

Postby cheetah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm

COUNTRY;; evon
REGION : the glassgarden
HOUSE : adalyne
RACE : evonian x nysttic
TYPE : secondblood
-------------------------------------------

Code: Select all
Username.

Argo Number.
Name.
Surname.
Gender.
Personality.
-------------------------------------------

[ argonine one ]

This argo, like many in the same region, is simplistically adorned, as it is customary to be conservative, especially in displaying wealth. The people of House Adalyne are very reserved people and tend to be placid and nonaggressive, preferring options that will uphold the peace. They are known for their mastery in glassmaking, a common and respected art.

This individual displays a peacock sail, common among evonians, but also long tufts of fur and a thick tail, attributes of an nysttic parent. A simple silver chain hangs from two studs in their ear with beads hanging from their nine barbs.

To adopt this argo, impress me with a detailed personality and an aesthetically pleasing form.

End Date : July 1st

RULES
i. you may have up to three argos at a time.
ii. you may not sell or give away your argo. please pm me.
iii. if you no longer want your argo, please pm me.
iv. please do not steal or use argos that are not yours.
Last edited by cheetah on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cheetah

[ argos ] ✩ res

Postby cheetah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

res
cheetah

[ argo ] ✩ res

Postby cheetah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

res
cheetah

Re: [ argos ] ✩ open

Postby cheetah » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:41 pm

posting is now open!

★★★
      previously acinonyx/vyvara

cheetah

Postby hufflepuff. » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:53 pm

mark. these are interesting, I like them a lot. c:
hmu if you want to roleplay or be my friend!
I need art of my characters. PM me for more info!
WishingNumbers

Join Lioden Today! Use my referral code and receive 1 food bundle, 1 nesting bundle, and 100 silver beetles when you sign up! Code: 2aevirrmxz

female | she/her | Heterosexual/straight | gemini | june 13 | INFP-T | hufflepuff | thunderbird | non-denominational Christian | Logang Pauler |
hufflepuff.

Postby cheetah » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 pm

thank you for your interest!

★★★
      previously acinonyx/vyvara

cheetah

Return to Adoptables