Pixel Paws [ CLOSED ]

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts [OPEN]

Postby Copper » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:47 pm

There already is a form if you are wanting a clan :3 It's the very first post on the page. :]

Adoptions forms are right below the shelter cats >.<

.... Edit

Shadefang I finished Leopard's box for you are will be pm'ing you the code for it shortly. :]

Copper

Postby kitten441 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:23 am

Cat's Current Name:004
Cat's New Name"Sunny
Will your cat be indoor, outdoor or free to come and go? You answer effects what your cat does in their box.Indoor/outdoor
Have you adopted from us before?Yes(if it counts as the box
Extra: I also want some of my points to go to a bigger box and I will add more cats! Oh and a cat tree!
Last edited by kitten441 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

kitten441

Postby Copper » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 pm

I'll get to work on Sunny's box within the next few hours Kitten441 :]
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Postby brilliancide » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Name of your Clan: Fierceclan
Cat 1 Design number, name and gender: Number: 18 Name: Spottedbird Gender: She-cat
3 words to describe his / her personality: Spottedbird is a soft-talking, soft she-cat.
Cat 2 Design number, name and gender: #: 14 Name: Missingfoot Gender: Tom
3 words to describe his / her personality: Missingfoot is a mean, cold hearted cat.
Which background would you like?: 4
Anything else?: Thank you :D
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Custom Cat 1 name and gender:
3 words to describe his / her personality.
Description of cat or reference photo(s)
Custom Cat 2 name and gender:
Anything else?

(Im going to edit this in a bit. How many of the Pixel Cats can we own and didn't it say you can have up to 10 something cats for the customs? Also can we have the customs in the large box but just for a extra fee?)
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Copper » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:52 pm

kitten441 wrote:Cat's Current Name:004
Cat's New Name"Sunny
Will your cat be indoor, outdoor or free to come and go? You answer effects what your cat does in their box.Indoor/outdoor
Have you adopted from us before?Yes(if it counts as the box
Extra: I also want some of my points to go to a bigger box and I will add more cats! Oh and a cat tree!

Urp. Did see you updated your form till after I was finished. Did you want the bigger box for sunny or for your clan? I remember you mentioning that you wanted a nursery so I'm going to assume you wanted Snowclan to have the bigger box correct? Or did you want a different clan all together?

If so fill out the information for your additional cats / whom you want to breed to whom and if you want a custom background or something. For now though Sunny's box is below. I'll be sure to add the cat tree into it during the next time I update boxes

@ Navi. I'm starting on your box next. :] Finished aswell. Admittedly I had a little too much fun with this one so Missingfoot is being a pretty big jerkface xD

@ Shadefang. The max amount of cats you can have is 7 per box (assuming you have the largest box). All custom cats cost 1 very common BUT if you are ordering a custom box you get 1 custom cat for free. So if you are ordering the biggest box it would be the cost of the box + 6 very commons to get 7 cats.

Hope that answered your question, I'm a bit tired and not sure if I'm explaining things in a good manner.
Copper

Postby kitten441 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:45 pm

I would kike the bigger box to be for sunny so I can add more cats to it. I don't want her to lonely!
Image Image

kitten441

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts [TEMP CLOSED]

Postby Copper » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:39 pm

I shall get around to updating Sunny's box sometime around next Sunday :] I'm going to be away from the computer most of the week and still have three custom boxes to finish up but yours will be next Kitten441.

I'm also releasing some special pets in the Shelter next Sunday so keep your eye out for that aswell :]
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts

Postby Twobit » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Take care, Copper!
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Postby Shadefang » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Shadefang wrote:Custom Cat 1 name and gender:
Custom Cat 2 name and gender:
Anything else?
(Im going to edit this in a bit. How many of the Pixel Cats can we own and didn't it say you can have up to 10 something cats for the customs? Also can we have the customs in the large box but just for a extra fee?)

(Updated)

Custom Cat 1 name and gender: Scar|Female|4 Years Old|Willow's,Shade's,Drake's,and Skyre's sister|
3 words to describe his / her personality. Charismatic,Spirited,Funny
Description of cat or reference photo(s) Scar is a light tan she-cat. She has white paws and tip of tail and underbelly. Her eyes are green and she has a scar across her right eye.
Custom Cat 2 name and gender: Willow|Female|4 years Old|Scar's,Shade's,Drake's,and Skyre's sister|
3 words to describe his / her personality. Loving,Caring,Nice
Description of cat or reference photo(s)She is a very light brown she-cat with a white muzzle and she has green eyes.
Anything else?(Can I add the other cats also? Sorry I get very confused a lot XD Also can you add up my fe at the end, because I most likely wont remember XD)

Custom item description or reference photo: a owl on the tree (If its to hard can you just have a bat hanging from the tree?)
Custom background description or reference photo: Can it be a pond with rocks where the cats cross and have a willow like tree in the background and have it be night with the stars and moon.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables