Pixel Paws [ CLOSED ]

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts [OPEN]

Postby Copper » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Shadefang wrote:-snip-

Anything else?(Can I add the other cats also? Sorry I get very confused a lot XD Also can you add up my fe at the end, because I most likely wont remember XD)

Custom item description or reference photo: a owl on the tree (If its to hard can you just have a bat hanging from the tree?)
Custom background description or reference photo: Can it be a pond with rocks where the cats cross and have a willow like tree in the background and have it be night with the stars and moon.[/center]

Like I said earlier, you may have up to 7 cats in a larger box. I'm away from my computer this week but will get started on your box and items upon my return. :] I actually already have an owl character that was part of the "unexpected visitors" portion on my old thread. He was modeled after a barn owl though so I'm not sure if you were looking for something specific with that or not.
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Petz lets you collect, raise and breed animals of many different species.
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Get The Petz game for free HERE. Join Whiskerwick HERE
Post in the introduction forum saying "Copper sent me" and
I'll send you some free petz & 1,000 site currency to get your started!
Copper

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts

Postby Sky Rabbit » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Marking c:
I'm Sky!
Feel free to shoot
me a PM if you
wanna chat or
something
My Chickensmoothie
Recent Hoard
Sky Rabbit

Postby Shadefang » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Okay sure and thanks ^^ you can use that owl and yea sorry I do get confused really easy >.< I'm going to quickly make one more cat if that's okay for the box ^^)

Name: Snake
Personality in three words: flirty. Vicious. Mean
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Belive » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Cats Clan Eastclan
Cats current name 09 and 10
cats new name EchoStar and Omenwind
Backround 4
Do I Have To Pay or, No?
Do You Hear The Whisperman? The Whispermen Are Near. If You Hear The Whispermen Then Turn Away Your Ear. Do Not Hear The Whispermen, Whatever Else You Do. For Once You've Heard The Whispermen They Will Stop. And Look At You.

Belive

Postby Copper » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:28 am

So I realize it's way past when the shop was supposed to reopen and I haven't done anything yet. Without getting too much into my personal life my family and I are dealing with some very hard things at the moment and I'm honestly not in the mood for nor do I have the time for art right at this moment.

I willreopen in a months time. Everyone with pending orders I am so sorry about this. Once I reopen all pending orders will be completed in the order they are received. I'm just very sorry about all this everyone

- Copper
Want to play a great animal based game with a wonderful community? Then join the Petz Community at Whiskerwick!
Our community offers unique adoptions, fun challenges, a unique currency system, obedience and pose shows, custom pets and lots more. We are very welcoming of new players of any age, so you are sure to fit right in!

Copper

Re: Copper's Pixel Cat Adoption Shop of Sorts [TEMP CLOSED]

Postby dragonlady » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:43 pm

I would like a Warrior Clan please!
Name of your Clan: It's the Tree pack, not really a clan, the cats don't have a code, and they wander.
Background Number: Will get

Cat 1 Design Number:Custom! White cat with diamond on forehead and stripe running down back
If you are wanting a custom cat [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Cat 1 Name, Rank & Gender: Wolf, Female, Leader
3 words to describe his / her personality: Weird, a little vicious.

Cat 2 Design Number: 44
Cat 2 Name, Rank & Gender: Stick, Female, Healer/Medicine cat
3 words to describe his / her personality: Quiet, levelheaded, Patient

Cat 3 Design Number: 40
Cat 3 Name, Rank & Gender: Jesse, Male, Warrior
3 words to describe his / her personality: Angry, explosive, short-tempered

Cat 3 Design Number: 38
Cat 3 Name, Rank & Gender: Pac-Man, Male, Warrior
3 words to describe his / her personality: Confused, Laid-back, (He's actually a kittypet with amnesia.)

Do you want any items in your box? A rock, in the middle of the box.
If so please state which ones and an approximate location of where you want each item in the box.
Do you have a specific dialog request? They are wandering through the harsh land, and everyone is being grumpy and complaining.
(Can this be a custom box? Thank you!)
Last edited by dragonlady on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Re: Copper's Pixel Box Shop [TEMP CLOSED][Looking for Artist

Postby Foxtail » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 am

Mark ^_^

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Re: Copper's Pixel Box Shop [Reopening Soon]

Postby Copper » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Hey there friends. First off thanks for your continuing patience. Secondly I will be reopening on Saturday :]

Before I say anything else I also want to give a big welcome and hello to PinkiiChan who will be a co-artist here so between the two of us we should be able to get to everyone orders very quickly.

On that note, I've been gone with some personal issues for a bit and my pm's have pilled up so anyone with a pending order I would very much appreciate it if you could either send another pm or post on here real quick so I can get a bit of order up in this place before reopening.

For everyone else, we will start taking new orders on Saturday.

Front page is still a wip at the moment but should be finished up sometime in the next two or so hours.

Copper

Re: Pixel Paws [ Reopening soon ]

Postby kitten441 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:22 am

I want to adopt from the Shelter Please!
Cat's Current Name // Number: Esos
Cat's New Name: Thunder
Will your Cat be Indoor, Outdoor or free to come and go as it pleases? Indoor/outdoor.
Which box do you want you cat placed in? The big box that my cat sunny, is going to be in.
Anything else? Yes, could Thunder be in sunny's box? And the large cat tree(If I have enough.)
Image Image

kitten441

Re: Pixel Paws [ Reopening soon ]

Postby Sweettreat » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:06 pm

(Ignore until its back open, I cant wait though! c:)

I would like a Serval Tribe please!
Name of your Tribe:
Background Number:

Sea Serval 1 Design Number:
If you are wanting a custom Serval [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Serval 1 Name, Rank & Gender:
3 words to describe his / her personality: Your Servals personality affects his or her actions within the box.

Sea Serval 2 Design Number:
If you are wanting a custom Serval [5 points each] please enter a description or give a picture reference instead of entering a design number
Serval 2 Name, Rank & Gender:
3 words to describe his / her personality: Your Servals personality affects his or her actions within the box.

Do you want any items in your box? We have some free ones in the store
If so please state which ones and an approximate location of where you want each item in the box.
Do you have a specific dialog request?
If not it we, the artists, will come up with something.
Raven Dog' cs

Quitting Is like dieing, you don't get a second chance at it.
-sweettreat
Sweettreat

PreviousNext

Return to Adoptables