Duskpro Adoptions closed

You may post adoptable art in here.

Duskpro Adoptions closed

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:20 am

~Duskpro Adoptions~

Newest Duskpro spotlight~

Dusk Prophondren, Duskpro for short, are griffin like creatures, with a friendly and calm personality. They are the most common species in the third dimension and are very popular for young and old. Often, they are implemented as ride able creatures, farming helpers or are in military usage. Some people carry them as pet in their homes, when others breed them for their skin, feathers and flesh.

They differ from other species, mainly because of their social habits and preferences in general. For most of their lifetime, they build a family like group to wander around and care for each other. Their family is a very important point, out of all preferences, they need to stay in such, to be save or keep their minds up healthy. Beside that, they need grass to lay on daily. Grass is the second of most important point in a Dusk's life. When a Dusk passes away, it's body turn into grass, remaining in such grass is their soul and feelings. Laying on grass gives a Dusk a warm and save feeling. However, grass can't substitute a Dusk's family.

Finding a mate is also very important for a Dusk. When they are found of each other, they mostly stay together forevermore. Being a partnership doesn't mean to have children in a Dusks life. Since they only get one baby when they breed, it appears that they care extremely lovely for their child. Beside that, they take care about other family member as well, but mostly about their mate and children.

A Dusk's life is eternal. It can't die out of aging or sickness. The only way a Dusk can die is, when someone kills a Dusk or when it decide for itself to die. This makes the Dusk the perfect pet for children, since they won't die easily.

Dusks appear in many many color variations, however, the color white is an extremely rare hold on Dusks. Being partly white is more common then a completely white Dusk. It appears that Dusks change their colors while aging to other variations or to a different color palette. But this is rather uncommon.

This is Revoke. My personal own Duskpro. He is one of the most rarest Dusks ever in existence due his white fur.

Here you will get the unique oppurtunity to adopt one or more Duskpros on your own. Please make sure to follow the rules below to get a succesfull adoption.
Last edited by Mira on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 40 times in total.

Mira

The Staff

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:20 am

Here is a List of our dearest Staff member!

Owner:
~Mira

Co-Owner, Friend and Muse:
~Lt. Dark Doom

Artists
~Mira
~Lt. Dark Doom

(Mini)Moderator:
~Mira
~Lt. Dark Doom
All Eldemore Moderators

Archivist:
~Giant Talking Banana
Last edited by Mira on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mira

Rules and Setting

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

Rules:
-All common Elde rules
-I have the right to rule this Thread my word is law here.(But don't worry I will just make sure you follow the Elde rules.)
-All the art belongs to me and/or my co-owner and artist Lt. Dark Doom, you have no right to claim these as yours. This also contains custom designs.

Settings:
You can choose how large your adoptable image should be.
By default the image is 500x500 pixels. But you can request a smaler or bigger image depending on your usage. For signatures I have also a 300x300 vesion or a mini version of 150x150 pixels. Feel free to ask for any of these possibilities.

Examples:

500x500

300x300

150x150
Last edited by Mira on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mira

Current Adoption

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

~Up for Adoption~
Please read through all the guidelines before you post here~

Welcome to our adoption center! Here can you find every Dusk which is currently up for adoption. You can view the current adoptions here and keep track on it. You are allowed to apply on every adoption, such as you like. I will choose a winner within a week and you will receive your Dusk through pm and I will post the successful adoption here.

I decided to go back to the old system, and judge the stories,art, personality sheets you create. You will get up to two weeks time to prepare your stuff, after that time I will judge your work and you will then receive a pm from me with your Dusk.

The time duration can differ from Dusk to Dusk, depending on how many other Dusks are currently up for adoption, or how much effort we put into a certain design.
But don't worry! I will post the given time/the deadline above the adoption form to let you know how much time you have~

---------------------------------

~Baby Dusk Adoption~

~Currently non~

Deadline: ---
Adoption form:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#408080]I want to adopt a Baby Dusk![/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Dusks Name:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b](This can be a story, a piece of art or the Dusks personality)

~Adolescent Dusk Adoption~

~Designed by Lt. Dark Doom

Deadline: 19.6.2016
Adoption Form:
[b][color=#408080]I want to adopt an Adolescent Dusk[/color][/b]

~Adult Dusk Adoption~

~Currently non~

Deadline: -----
Adoption Form:
[b][color=#408080]I want to adopt an Adult Dusk![/color][/b]

From time to time you will find Dusk here, which where not adopted after their first release. This section won't contain Dusks all the time. I will put them in when I feel like it, and close them after one week. So if you see a Dusk here you like, make sure to prepare your stuff in time!

~Dusks in Stock~

~Currently Non~

Deadline: 1 week after release(---)
[b][color=#408080]I want to adopt a Lonely![/color][/b]
Last edited by Mira on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:17 am, edited 76 times in total.

Mira

Nursery and Breeding

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:22 am

-need work to perfection-
Last edited by Mira on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Mira

Custom wishes

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 am

~Custom wishes~

You can now request your personal designed Duskpro! Custom Dusks are free like any other Dusk in this thread.
Please fill in the form below and give as clos informations about your wanted Dusk as possible. The requests will be done over time and in right order.

Custom Form:

[b]Choose a stage:[/b]
[ ]Baby Dusk
[ ]Adolescent Dusk
[ ]Adult Dusk
[b]Theme:[/b] (Not requred)
[b]Base color:[/b]
[b]Details:[/b]
[b]Detail color:[/b]
[b]Line edits:[/b] (If wanted)
Last edited by Mira on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mira

Disclaimer and Rights

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 am

Disclaimer and Rights

IMPORTANT!!!

~ALL line art belong to ME.
~ALL designs are made by me and/or my artists, and are based on natural, fictional or common things around me and others.

~You are allowed to put a picture of a Dusk in your signatures.
~You are allowed to share your adopted Dusk on other websites as long as you do not change the code I give to you to link this thread.
~You are NOT allowed to call an adopted Dusk as your own artwork.
Last edited by Mira on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mira

Re: Duskpro Adoptions ~OPEN~

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:36 am

Open for adoption!

Mira

Postby Edo Phoenix » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:44 am

Your Username: Fang
How yould you like to call your Dusk: Tigress
Why would you like to adopt the Dusk: Because she looks like a tiger 8D
Something additional: I love tigers... I love felines :3 and I still don't understand how the mouth looks hehe ;w;
Edo Phoenix

Postby Mira » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Fang wrote:Your Username: Fang
How yould you like to call your Dusk: Tigress
Why would you like to adopt the Dusk: Because she looks like a tiger 8D
Something additional: I love tigers... I love felines :3 and I still don't understand how the mouth looks hehe ;w;

Okay here you go! X)

[url=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=5761][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2015/030/5/6/1tiger_design___500_by_bulletofinsanity-d8fywvd.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=5761][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2015/030/6/a/1tiger_design___300_by_bulletofinsanity-d8fzlaa.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=5761][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2015/030/9/1/1tiger_design___mini_by_bulletofinsanity-d8fzldz.png[/img][/url]

Mira

Next

Return to Adoptables