CHAIN DOGS: [Currently Closed]

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: CHAIN DOGS: Get a Chain - Unleash the Power! [CLOSED]

Postby Dreamdancer25 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:03 pm

YULTIDE SPECIAL

Ended - Winner: Godiva

I really love the events on Eldemore and i came up with a nice idea to hand out some "special" Chain Dogs.
Here is the Yultide Special, the first ever growing Chain Dog!
This Chain Dogs follows the rules of all chains dogs, but it is growing! It has 3 stages, the next stage will be reached in exactly one week (after the winner got announced) and the final stage after one more week.

The puppy grew! Seems as this dog is taking care of those cuttlefish?!

How to get the Special
I decided to make it not a sale or auction of whatever, but more a game.
I thought of one (1) pet on my wishlist that is the "autowin" for this special. But of course, i won´t tell you! Send in a suggestion with only one pet in it, whatever pet you wanna send. It may be not more than one though.
BUT!
Only the person who is the closest to the pet i thought of wins!
Close means: Exact this pet -> Same litter -> Same Species -> Same Theme -> Same Color

If somebody sends in the exact pet i have in mind, it autowins this game and that will get announced here!

The closer the pet you sent me is to the pet i thought if, the more likely you are going to win! I will not post trades here, but i will post a max. of 3 hints here over the next week of what pet i am thinking!

What we know about the pet i have in mind:
- It is on my Wishlist (from the rules, not a real hint xD)
- It is not a Legendary (Hint #1)
- It has four legs (Hint #2)
- Its litter has 3 possible outcomes (Hint #3)

I hope you will have as much fun while participating as i had drawing this special chain dog! Happy Yultide everybody!

Who is trying it
- Netris
- WereW0lf
- Kalosis
- cjr09
- Kaidan Alenko
- Godiva
Last edited by Dreamdancer25 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dreamdancer25

Re: CHAIN DOGS: [YULTIDE SPECIAL - Growing Chain Dog]

Postby Dreamdancer25 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:34 am

All 3 hints for the growing Chain Dog are now released!
Dreamdancer25

Re: CHAIN DOGS: [YULTIDE SPECIAL - Growing Chain Dog]

Postby Dreamdancer25 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:52 am

Yultide Special - Owner Announcement

Wow! I have to say, i am so happy that so many people gave this a try! Thank you so much to everybody who entered!
The pet i had in mind was this one:

I was so surprised when almost everybody was on the right track and sent in Dire Wolfs, somebody even sent the black litter mate of the white wolf i was thinking about!

And then, 3 hours and 10 Minutes before the deadline, Godiva sent in this exact white Dire Wolf, so she autowins the Chain Dog in like the last second! I actually did not think that would happen!

Congratulations Godiva! I modified your trade to let you know that you won and as soon as you accepted it, you get the big file of the puppy! In exactly one week, next friday, the puppy will grow into its adult form!

A big thank you to everybody who entered! As this worked so well, i will prepare a new growing chain dog for the next Eldemore Event for you! <3

Dreamie
Dreamdancer25

Re: CHAIN DOGS: [1 Slot Open - Check pg. 9]

Postby Dreamdancer25 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:21 am

I have time to draw so i wanted to do another one of the games i started with at Yultide.

1 Slot is open

This one slot is for Baubles only. The special thing is that this adult chain dog will have body parts of another species, but will still fit to the two attributes the winner may choose.

How it works
[Ends. Sunday 14th February - 10am Central European Time]

Send me a PM with the title "Special Chain Dog" and let me know via this PM how many Baubles you want to "bid". The person who offers the most Baubles will be the winner. You can send a new PM with an updated Bauble amount at any point, just say something like "Update" and the new amount.
The bauble amounts stay secret but i will mention how many "bids" i got. On Sunday, i will announce the winner and contact him/her to ask about the two attributes the chain dog should have.
Hopefully you will have fun with this small Bauble "auction"!

PM-bids i got: 1

Winner of the special slot is Kalosis!
Dreamdancer25

Re: CHAIN DOGS: [Currently Closed]

Postby King Roman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:44 am

Hope it's okay that I mark this for future openings. This is the nearest idea ever
╔═════════╗

Hello!
Call me Zebra if you like
I'm hoarding all Foo Dogs
Dream Pet
CS Link/FR Link
AS Link
Art link/Trade link
She/Her

╚═════════╝
King Roman

Previous