Lupis Ferus {1 Available}<Event coming!>

You may post adoptable art in here.

Re: Lupis Ferus {1 Available}<Event coming!>

Postby muriel » Tue May 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Their is a new Ferus available!! Check the adopts page for more info!
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby muriel » Fri May 27, 2016 10:39 pm

small bump <3
    yeet
muriel

Postby Nebullama » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:58 am

Username; Tumbleweed
Why do you want to be a mod? I've never been a Mod on anything before and I think it would be a nice thing to try!
Why should you be a mod? Although I don't have a ton of experience, I'm really friendly and active every day! I'm good at following the rules and helping people.
A mini bio! Hello, I'm Tumbleweed! I'm generally a talkative (sometimes awkward) and optimistic person! As a moderator, I won't be hesitant to welcome you or remind you of any rules. I love to chat and make friends, so feel free to message me anytime!
Nebullama

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:59 am

Once upon a time...
Short Story(No more than 300 words, wouldn't want you to work too hard. cx):
Nephele was drifting around one day in her little cloud clump. She looked up at the brilliant sun, shining on her kingdom of clouds. But it was a kingdom of no subjects, for she lived alone in an island up in the sky. Today, the clouds were white and pearly, as always. But wait- what's that dark spot? Nephele flew closer. A vast dark patch of stretched into the distance. The cloud lit up, a shock splitting through it. Suddenly, a whirlpool of clouds opened up beneath her. She tried to fly away, but the strong winds pulled her in. She spun around inside the vortex, all the while praying for it to end. When the tornado- for that was what it was- dissipated, she found herself on the ground, shrouded in mist. She had seen the ground from afar many times. It just looked like a green blob. She never had need to go to it. She stumbled to a thick tree. She peered at it closely. The detail alone was nothing like she had ever seen before. The dew from the past storm was thick on the leaves. She looked around and also saw destruction. The tornado that had passed through here was not merciful. She willed her mist to float to a fallen tree. She looked at the leaves. In one cluster, she found a little seed pod. She gently picked it off the tree, then buried it under the dirt, so another tree could grow. She continued the process through all the fallen trees, and soon, hundreds of new trees were sprouting. All those trees grew tall and mighty, stretching high into her cloud abode. But she does not live there anymore. Instead, she lives on the forest floor, still wrapped up in her misty coat.
air01
Okay, now it's done, and it's exactly 300 words. c:

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Postby muriel » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Do you like Lupis Ferus's? Then you'll love my new adopt over on Chicken Smoothie!

You can check out their concept art here!
    yeet
muriel

Previous

Return to Adoptables