Pawstep Adopts 2.0 [WAITING]

You may post adoptable art in here.

Pawstep Adopts 2.0 [WAITING]

Postby Infinity » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:16 am

Welcome to Pawstep adopts! This is a continuation of my first adoptables thread. Even so, if I break any rules (which i'm sure I won't because I read them), please let me know! Anyways, back on topic. Here at Pawsteps, you will be able to adopt pets, breed them, and maybe even come out with a legendary pet! Below you will be able to find helpful posts. It may seem a bit overwhelming, but just take it slow and you'll be able to adopt a pet in no time!

Note: This is a non-profit organization! Nothing here will ever cost pets/in-game currency. I do this for fun and it really brightens my day when I get an order or request for anything! Thank you guys SO much for adopting from me.
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Re: Pawstep Adopts 2.0 [WAITING]

Postby Infinity » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:17 am

So you wanna get a pet, eh? Well first, you gotta read the rules. I know, I hate them too, but without them, what are we gonna do?
1. 2 pets per day. There is no limit to the amount you may have.
2. Do not steal me/others artwork. It is only for this purpose. If you have adopted an animal, you may use it for anything as long as you credit.
3. Please do not steal other people's pets. If there is a special pet someone has adopted, someone has adopted it. You may not steal what is not made for you.
4. Do not rush me. I am a person who has a life outside of eldemore with tests, school, and animation. I do not always have time to fill your needs.
5. All of the Creative Corner rules apply.
6. You may NOT redistribute these on any other site, wether it be for free or for virtual currency.

So, you want to adopt now, eh? Well, first you gotta scroll down and find a pet you are interested in. Once you find one, they should have an ID. If they are bred, they should have a litter number as well. You can copy and paste that into this form to adopt him/her:
Code: Select all
[b]I'd like to adopt a pet![/b]
What ID does it have? :
Does it have a litter ID? :
Would you like it to come with any accessories? :
What name shall you give this pet :
Would you like this pet to remain in the adoption center for dogs (as a picture, nobody else can adopt) until further notice? Note: All litters are cleaned out every 2 weeks! :

Would you like to breed your pet? First you gotta scroll down and make sure that there are incubating slots that are empty. Insert either a picture or ID of both pets. Fill out the form below!
[b]I'd like to breed a pet![/b]
What is ID/Picture of the Female? :
What is ID/Picture of the Male? :
If you decide you don't have room for any pets from the litter, will you leave them here? :
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby Infinity » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:17 am

What are files, exactly? Just an easy way to say "storage". If you have any PP, it'll be listed here. Every time you make a purchase, the amount of money it cost will be removed from here. Did you send in a pet for more PP? More PP will be added here. Did you adopt any pets? They'll be put under your username.

FILES:
A-
B-
C-
D-
E-
F-
G-
H-
I-
J-
K-
L-
M-
N-
O-
P-
Q-
R-
S-
T-
U-
V-
W-
X-
Y-
Z-
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby Infinity » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:18 am

Alright, wanna breed pets? It's not that hard, but takes some waiting time. To breed a pet it is free.

If the pet you are breeding has a special mutation (ex: "This pet has wings..."), it has a chance to carry on to the litter and create even rarer pets, so keep this in mind. Patterns and colors can also carry down and mix.

So, you made up your mind. Got the pets, and ready to go? Check out the incubators below to see if there are any open spots. Once your pets breed and get an outcome, you must come and collect them. Staff will reply to your breeding request when they are finished. You can choose some pets to keep. The rest will be put up for adoption. You cannot hog pets in the incubator. Be generous and share your outcome with us. Once you are ready to go, scroll up to the forms section and fill out the form.

INCUBATOR #1
OPEN

INCUBATOR #2
OPEN

Now, customs. Here we have a special lab where we can make customs. When ordering a custom, it is REQUIRED to have a reference for your custom unless the pattern is simple, like black fur with a white ear or something. Keep in mind: ITS FREE :) . Customs take a while to design in the lab, so be patient! As long as it is in the reference, it will be added on! Customs are allowed to be bred.

Here is the form to request a custom!

[b]I wish to request a custom![/b]
What do you wish to name this custom?
What items would you like to add on (optional, 3 max, free)?
Reference:
What breed of animal (cat or dog)?
Do you plan to breed this pet?
Last edited by Infinity on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby Infinity » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:19 am

All pets are 500x375 pixels!
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby Infinity » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:27 pm

reserved
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby Infinity » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:27 pm

reserved
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby strog13 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:28 pm

I wish to request a custom!
What do you wish to name this custom? Zazu
What items would you like to add on? Nothing
Reference: Here
What breed of animal? Cat
Do you plan to breed this pet? Yes
strog13

Postby Saphira127 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:26 am

I wish to request a custom!
What do you wish to name this custom? Nakate
What items would you like to add on (optional, 3 max, free)? Nothing
Reference: could you dog a dog version of this image?
What breed of animal (cat or dog)? Dog
Do you plan to breed this pet? Yes
I am looking for baubles. I am selling more than 1300 pets for really cheap!!!

Participate in my auction for the Glaucus Prong Fox!!
https://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=11371

I am also looking for someone to draw a wolf version of this:
http://img07.deviantart.net/d804/i/2013/269/9/c/fire_spitting_by_shade_shypervert-d6nzpy7.jpg
Saphira127

Return to Adoptables