Custom Rune Dragon and Elkrin Transfers

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Re: Custom Rune Dragon and Elkrin Transfers

Postby scree53 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:43 pm

Aww, it's too bad that people aren't allowed to get customs anymore. :c
They're all gorgeous though!

✚ ✚╰☆╮✚ ✚
â•­ ...................................â•®
Something happened to my signature. WIP.
╰ ................................... ╯
✚ ✚╰☆╮✚ ✚

First Friend Ever on Here <3 ♚ Coding
scree53

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Just out of curiosity... are the transfers still happening?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Can we get an update on this as to how far along you are? If not thats fine, I just have seen quite a few customs in accounts and was curious.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Dragon den » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:14 am

Horneddragon wrote:
I think you missunderstand. the custon runes listed here were not created by users, they were the original adoptables made by bena, jen, and the original artists from back before elddemore was a site.

Oh, that's a pity. I just passed the site and thought 'I might adopt one'. Oh well. I don't have much good pets anyways.
Dragon den

Postby Sarill » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:44 pm

I really, really don't mean to be annoying, but does anyone know if there is a tentative time frame on these? I really appreciate all of the work that the staff puts into Eld, and I realize that it's a ton of work, and there's a bunch of other stuff to do as well. If there is a tentative idea on when this might happen, I would appreciate it, and if not, sorry for bothering you guys.
Deo <3
Sarill

Postby Tundra » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:32 am

I dont know if this is true, or if i am just seeing things. But I have noticed few out of the mod/artist/beta tester/archivist etc. have received their customs from the adoptions on CS... I get that you are busy, understandably running a sight is hard but this is a bit..frustrating?.

Without any updates it's almost feels like a complete loss and waste of time.

It's been quite some time, 2 years as of this month....and only a few users have gotten their customs from the CS adoptions, most of which have been a mod/artist/beta tester at one point in time...It would definitely be nice to atleast..have updates? Perhaps even a list of who is actually done or being worked on? That way it doesn't feel like this is getting nowhere.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Ashenjay » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:38 am

Tundra wrote:I dont know if this is true, or if i am just seeing things. But I have noticed few out of the mod/artist/beta tester/archivist etc. have received their customs from the adoptions on CS... I get that you are busy, understandably running a sight is hard but this is a bit..frustrating?.

Without any updates it's almost feels like a complete loss and waste of time.

It's been quite some time, 2 years as of this month....and only a few users have gotten their customs from the CS adoptions, most of which have been a mod/artist/beta tester at one point in time...It would definitely be nice to atleast..have updates? Perhaps even a list of who is actually done or being worked on? That way it doesn't feel like this is getting nowhere.

Well I think it's a good sign that they finally have time to do this, no matter who gets first, and soon enough I believe we'll get our customs updated? :'D Can't wait for that day though c:

R A Z I M.
"Myth Song Rune"
Ashenjay

Postby Aralas » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:12 am

At some point a month or two ago, Zayin was working on one person's customs each day; I'm not sure if that's still the case. I do know that both Bena and Zayin have a lot on their plate in their personal life and haven't had much time for Eldemore as of late.

Unfortunately, it looks as though everyone who haven't received their customs will need to remain patient for a little bit longer. ^^
Aralas

Postby Mocha Cappuccino » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:40 pm

mark?

// Female // Hiatus // Coffee Lover // Looser // Friendly // Awkward // Food // Mocha //
Hey guys I wont be on much because school is starting up soon, so if you need anything PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. ^^

Hello, I'm Mocha Cappuccino! You can call me Mocha! Or anything that suits your mood at the moment. You can usually find me strolling around the community, ordering art and looking for characters. Now enjoy these links! x)
My Characters-The Girlfriend-Plumie's-Vaki's-Bab
Mocha Cappuccino

Postby King Roman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:34 am

I'm confused, does everybody get a custom on here or just CS users as well? Sorry I'm new around here and not very sure of everything just yet :D
╔═════════╗

Hello!
Call me Zebra if you like
I'm hoarding all Foo Dogs
Dream Pet
CS Link/FR Link
AS Link
Art link/Trade link
She/Her

╚═════════╝
King Roman

PreviousNext