Custom Rune Dragon and Elkrin Transfers

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Re: Custom Rune Dragon and Elkrin Transfers

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:57 am

Electric~Lime~Zebra wrote:I'm confused, does everybody get a custom on here or just CS users as well? Sorry I'm new around here and not very sure of everything just yet :D

The Elkrin and Rune dragons customs are exclusive to the CS users who won them back when Eldemore wasn't a site. Since then it has been made into a site and those who obtained one before this are able to have those made into customs. However, it is not available to any users here unless they owned one previously. I suggest if you are looking for a custom to watch each month for the raffles that happen, as they are custom designs made by artists and are exclusive to only one in existence.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:46 am

with the eldsona feature added I'm really excited to get my customs since both my ancient and elkrin have a place in their stories
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

Postby Tundra » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Bleh.. still we wait XD. Sorry.. but it is a bit..frustrating when something is promised 2 years ago still has made little progress.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Aralas » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:35 am

Yeah, I understand the frustration. Unfortunately the admins always have a lot on their plate so it's hard to juggle everything and get it done. ^^; Everyone'll just have to be a little more patient. :)
Staff Member from 2014 to 2017.
This site will always hold a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, I'll no longer be able to remain an active member, but I wish you all the very, very best.
Aralas

Postby Zayin » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Yes, I know, two years is ridiculous. I dropped the ball on these, so for that, I apologize to everyone who posted in this thread who is still waiting on their customs.

Yes, this is a pretty sizable task. There are 165 images spread across 63 accounts that are left to be processed, and no way to automate it. Some of those will even have to be modified back on CS to make their way into Eldemore. Balance that with new features/bug fixes for Eldemore, site events, regular releases, user support, and a full time job (that is sometimes more than full time), you can see how this has taken a back seat for so long.

I will make it a point to process these by the end of the year. Any accounts that are dormant will get a PM, and their customs will only be processed if they respond. But I'm sorry to everyone who has had to wait this long for their customs.

Forevermore wrote:

-Site Help Corner-

Report Site Glitches Here

Rarity Updates

Site & Forum Rules

Eldemore Lore & Info

"To Watch and Protect"

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Zayin
Code Wizard

Postby starbucks. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:11 am

hey;; are we allowed to keep these not processed as customs as characters though?

also i'm not on CS anymore so if i'm going to get a pm please send it here? sorry if i've wasted your time with this, I haven't been online for a while,
ImageImageImageImage
starbucks.

Postby JunkRat. » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Temperance wrote:
His name is Vorren in the archives, but once he became an Ancient it changed to Falanon

Zade

At the top it says "in the archives". What to they mean by that?
Trading CS for Eldemore.
JunkRat.

Postby Sphye » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 pm

starbucks. wrote:hey;; are we allowed to keep these not processed as customs as characters though?

also i'm not on CS anymore so if i'm going to get a pm please send it here? sorry if i've wasted your time with this, I haven't been online for a while,

If you won a custom before the site opened, you are absolutely allowed to continue using them as a character even if they haven't been transferred onto your account. ^v^

JunkRat. wrote:
Temperance wrote:
His name is Vorren in the archives, but once he became an Ancient it changed to Falanon

Zade

At the top it says "in the archives". What to they mean by that?

Prior to Eldemore's creation, there was an archive of owned rune dragons and other customs. ^v^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Angel > Love » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:42 pm

How do I get a custom one?
Not really sure what to put here and I suck at coding siggys

Mods: Me and Lady_Lycana share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. I may gift her from time to time
Angel > Love

Postby KisaWolfz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Angel > Love wrote:How do I get a custom one?

Unfortunately Elkrin and Rune dragons customs are exclusive to the past CS users who won them back when Eldemore wasn't a site. Now since Eldemore is its own site, the pets from CS are being crossed over here to be made into their customs.
If you are looking for a custom, you should watch each month on the raffle pets, as they are custom designs and are exclusive to only one in existence. Goodluck~
Last edited by KisaWolfz on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KisaWolfz

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion