Art critique

Discuss the creative works of various art forms, or post your artwork for critique.

Art critique

Postby Mira » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Hey guys!
I recently tried to draw my character Mira, and I would like to get some critique on her. I'm not the very best in drawing humans, and I am also experiment with different styles currently. So if you have something to say about my art, I'd really appreciate it. :)

Here we go:

Mira

Re: Art critique

Postby Giant Talking Banana » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:37 am

She looks great! :) To me, her features look kind of boyish. If you don't want that, I would suggest rounding her facial freatures a bit more. She also looks like she's standing on her tiptoes, but that might just be the point of view. All in all, it's a really good drawing. :)

╔════════════╗

Hello! I'm Giant Talking Banana.
I'm not active anymore, but I like
to keep some stuff on my account
around just for memories' sake.
xxxxxxxx<- Sadgati
--------signature made by me--------

╚════════════╝
Giant Talking Banana

Re: Art critique

Postby Mira » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Giant Talking Banana wrote:She looks great! :) To me, her features look kind of boyish. If you don't want that, I would suggest rounding her facial freatures a bit more. She also looks like she's standing on her tiptoes, but that might just be the point of view. All in all, it's a really good drawing. :)

Thanks GiTaBa! :)
Actually she has to look like a boy (character is based on my own appeariance and people all around still think I'm a boy xD)

But I have to admit that her feets are looking strange xD anyway, struggling with this for yeeeeeaaaaarrrs now xOx

Mira

Return to Art Discussion