mods please lock!

Hold and participate in art contests here.

mods please lock!

Postby Loki lover » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:25 pm

The winer gets 1-3 pets, depending on the rarity, from the group called "pets without a group". some prizes are Image
Ends November 1(may change)

Description:
Name: in her wolf form her name is Shadow Of The Dark Forest, in her cat form her name is Darkshadow, her freinds call her Shadow.
Apearance: she has dark brown fur, almost black, with a few black swirls, her eyes are dark violet with black "smoke" coming out of the corners, she has huge fangs and almost always has angry expresion on her face, she always wears a necklace with a black crystal, the same black "smoke" surounds her paws, she has long claws, huge black wings wings that are dark brown on the under side with black swirls and black on top, she has two forms a wolf form and a cat form
Personality: quick to attack, quiet, a thinker not a talker, hates guys, loves reading, loves singing and dancing but pretends to hate it, loves black, hates with passion, hates love, thinks feelings make you weak
Other: is the godess of darkness, not imortal, may have a mate eventually if he's like her slave

Rules:
-do not use someone elses lineart
-must be your own artwork
-i accept both traditional and digital art
-i will keep all the entries even if you don't win
-you can enter as many times as you like
-must include both her forms
-do not be rude
-do not steal my character
-you can only post your entry outside of this thread if you have my permission
-please bump
If you break the rules your entry will not be added!

I will credit you!

Entries:
None
Last edited by Loki lover on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% says who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying,"Starclan is out for revenge!"

wip
Loki lover

Re: Draw my Fursona! win CS pets!

Postby Loki lover » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 am

Bump
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% says who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying,"Starclan is out for revenge!"

wip
Loki lover

Postby Loki lover » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Bump

wip
Loki lover

Postby Sphye » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:19 pm

If you are offering CS pets as prizes, this would be better in a CS forum instead. ^u^ I would suggest either changing the prizes, since nobody has entered yet, or having this thread locked so you can recreate it on CS.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Loki lover » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:43 pm

Unfortunately I just joined so I don't have many eldemore pets, I'll change the prizes once I get some more.

wip
Loki lover

Return to Art Contests