WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Hold and participate in art contests here.

Re: CLOSED - Currently being Judged :)

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:57 am

Oh well...

Something jumped out in front of me. I'm disappointed in myself because I had so long to work on it ==; and to add onto it. There was an extension.

That's okay though ^^
    I can't wait to see the winners~

Good luck c:
SilentObserver

Re: CLOSED - Currently being Judged :)

Postby Grifforik » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:09 pm

*WINNERS*

So, the thing you guys didn't know, I'm terrible about picking, and the rest of the staff is no help *you know who you are* lol, so I've decided to do what I want and that is to give out the secondary prizes as well :) So there will be 2 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners and one grand prize. :)

The Grand prize goes to:
Kenai! For doing such a beautiful job drawing Tuck! He's beautiful and your anatomy for reptiles is simply awesome. I love his pose as well. Thank you so much for entering.

1st place goes to:
Luna! For all you're wonderful entries, I can't believe you managed to do so many of them in such time :) And do them well, Sik has to be my favorite entry of all, his face and body look simply amazing. Thank you so much for entering.
----
-the other 1st place prize goes to:
Shadow! You're art of Teca and Tubble was absolutely adorable. And amazingly well down with beautiful color choices. Thank you so much for entering :)

2nd place goes to:
-Saedyn! You're animation of Teca, Tuck, and Tubble was too cute! And you did a great job with the secondary motions in it, as well as doing the animation in the first place. Thank you so much for entering :)
-The other 2nd place prize goes to:
Secret! You're art of Teca was awesome! hehe and I loved the pose. You got her coloration spot on and she looks really cute! Thank yo so much for entering :)

3rd place goes to:
Aquarine! Thanos and Hammon and Tubble looked so adorable, and Ham's sitting pose was too cute. Thank you so much for entering :) (waiting for her to accept one of the prizes)
-The other 3rd place prize goes to:
Falsanthin! With Zero! Love how you did the head and horns, Zero looks very much like himself, wistful and thoughtful. The pose is awesome and the coloring is very spot on. Thank you so much for entering :)

Thank you EVERYONE who entered! I really appreciate you all and thank you so much for taking the time out of you're day to make something for me, that's incredibly special to me, and I love each and every picture of my beloved characters. This will not be the last contest I hold, I have plenty of really great things to give out as prizes later on.

(If you won the secondary prize for 1st 2nd or 3rd, that means whichever prize wasn't chosen will be sent to you. Aka if the 1st place winner chooses the fairy dire set, you will be getting the Lev. and Glitch. I'm just waiting to see which they will chose and then sending out the rest of the prizes.))

Strikeout = prizes sent
Last edited by Grifforik on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grifforik

Re: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Postby Kenai » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Congratulations to everyone! ^o^
Thank you for everything, I appreciate the generosity and kindness the community had in it during the short time I had to spare.
However I have no time left for this hobby, and I can no longer stay active, let alone inactive. Thank you everyone, and goodbye from the 1st October onwards:C <3

Twitter: @Haxorua_
Kenai

Postby AuraDragoness » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:05 am

Congrats to all winners :D
Naesala♥ImageImage♥Solveig
AuraDragoness

Postby LunaHydreigon » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 am

Congrats to everyone who won a prize and joined! Everyone's art was amazing! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
--------------------------------------------------------
LunaHydreigon

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:53 pm

way to go everyone congrats to all the winners :)
Vlad Dracula III

Postby Saedyn » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Congrats to everyone! all the art was lovely
Saedyn

Postby Falsanthin » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Congrats everyone they were all great entries
ImageImageImageImage
Falsanthin

Previous

Return to Art Contests