Seeking Elde Character Art! Everyone gets a prize! (Results)

Hold and participate in art contests here.

Re: Seeking Elde Character Art! Everyone gets a prize! (OPEN

Postby LunaHydreigon » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Not a problem! Enjoy the spam of art. <3

--------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
LunaHydreigon

Postby Sphye » Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:15 am

Another extension has been requested, so the end date for this contest has been bumped back to the 15th. ^u^

If anyone else needs any further extensions, please post here or PM me to let me know! I'd like to try not to extend it for much longer than it has now been, but if you need a few more days, I can absolutely accommodate for that. ^u^
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby muriel » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Happy there was an extension! I've got a few more pieces to finish up so... Yeah ^u^
    yeet
    I still check in once in a while. Feel free to trade or pm me.
muriel

Postby Cabe » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Here's my entry, I might try more later. I tried a slightly different style with this piece for some things. Are we allowed to enter traditional entries, or just a traditional/digital clean sketch?
Hoarding:
I hoard all Otterlings. I love any and all, and would love to get a trade with them in it. I also have a hoard goal of 20 for the fairy jackalopes.

Trades:
I adore trades, and am always happy to work something out with someone, so feel free to send me one anytime! If you're unsure about something, please PM me or check out my trade thread.
I am currently looking for baubles and Otterlings on my wishlist!

Other:
Need help or want to chat? Feel free to PM me! I may not seem like it but I'm always happy to chat with someone or help someone out.

Cabe

Postby Sphye » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Cabe wrote:Here's my entry, I might try more later. I tried a slightly different style with this piece for some things. Are we allowed to enter traditional entries, or just a traditional/digital clean sketch?

Thank you for your entry!! Yes, traditional pieces are allowed, too. ^u^

Edit:
Ending tomorrow night after rollover!! Please be sure to enter by then if you intend to enter! ^u^
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Postby Nattwinged » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:12 am

So I have been pretty busy, Fall Semester is right around the corner, but I did want to at least enter some contests if I could. So give it up for the one, the only- Sphyes Makbule! *audience cries*

I chose to do Makbule in a more majestic capable sense, As if they were in the wild ,alert and ready, which is why I did a more realistic sketch as well. I choose to do some basic body positioning sketches to show a little more of Makbule in the way that would be expressed if Makbule was really hopping around in front of me. I have shown, bred, raised and taught about rabbits for many years, ( yes Makbule is a hare, hint hint though: Lagomorpha is the order/family of which both Rabbits and Hares belong too ). So I figured not only would I love drawing him but that you Sphye would appreciate and love such as well. So without further adieu, here is Makbule:

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n59 ... 40qrgu.jpg
Nattwinged

Postby Sphye » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:24 am

Nattwinged wrote:So I have been pretty busy, Fall Semester is right around the corner, but I did want to at least enter some contests if I could. So give it up for the one, the only- Sphyes Makbule! *audience cries*

I chose to do Makbule in a more majestic capable sense, As if they were in the wild ,alert and ready, which is why I did a more realistic sketch as well. I choose to do some basic body positioning sketches to show a little more of Makbule in the way that would be expressed if Makbule was really hopping around in front of me. I have shown, bred, raised and taught about rabbits for many years, ( yes Makbule is a hare, hint hint though: Lagomorpha is the order/family of which both Rabbits and Hares belong too ). So I figured not only would I love drawing him but that you Sphye would appreciate and love such as well. So without further adieu, here is Makbule:

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n59 ... 40qrgu.jpg

Thank you, Nattwinged!! Technically your entry was posted after the deadline of rollover, but as I hadn't yet posted that the contest was closed for judging, that's on me and I'll let it slide. Thank you for your entry!!

With that said, this contest is now closed for judging!
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Re: Seeking Elde Character Art! Everyone gets a prize! (JUDG

Postby LunaHydreigon » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:56 am

Good luck everyone~

ImageImage
Founder of Choro-Q Universe | July 16 | Proud Artist
"To Watch & Protect"
~Necro-Plazam, God of Plasma~
LunaHydreigon

Re: Seeking Elde Character Art! Everyone gets a prize! (JUDG

Postby Sphye » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 am

The results are up!

Our Grand Prize Winner is LunaHydreigon! You entered not once, not twice, but once for every character and creature listed, totaling up to twelve pieces!!
Your prize is your choice of either 100 baubles or four creatures from the Prize Group, with a limit of two for the ultra-rares.

Our Runner-Up is LordGhirahim! You entered with two lovely pieces of Taylan, one featuring his companion, Esen, as well.
Your prize is any four creatures from the Prize Group after LunaHydreigon has chosen her prize. ^u^

Our Third-Place Winner is Artemis! Your entry was of both Essie and Eris. The unity of the two of them, the way they interact, is very impressive in your entry!
Your prize is the remainder of the Prize Group after LunaHdreigon and LordGhirahim have claimed their prizes.

Thank you so much to every entrant! If I forgot to send out the entry prize of 10 baubles for a first entry and 5 more for a second to anyone, please let me know so that you can receive your baubles. ^^
by ebriose.

♪♪♪

Re: Seeking Elde Character Art! Everyone gets a prize! (Resu

Postby Skar » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Thank you Sphye! ^_^ And congrats to the other winners!
Skar

PreviousNext

Return to Art Contests