Plese Close

Hold and participate in art contests here.

Plese Close

Postby BlackSage » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:05 pm

BlackSage's Art Contest Center
Current Contest - Draw My OC(s) - ENDS 10/15
Past Conest/s - None

Welcome to BlackSage's Art Contest Center!
Here is where the contests will take place.

RULES
Entries and posts about the contest are fine to post. Out of topic conversation please do not fill this up with. Questions about the contest and its contents are fine.
Entries please be Eldemore appropriate.

Find below the Contests, Contestants, and info about the contest going on if any.
Thanks!
Last edited by BlackSage on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"Y ɴ' ɪ ғʀ ʏʀ ғʀɪɴs, ʏ ʟɪ ғʀ ʜ." - Ns
"I ʏ ʙ ɪғғʀɴ, ɴ I ʏ ɴ ɴғʀ ʏʀ ɪ ғ ɴʀʟ, ʙ ʜɴ I ɴ ғɪʀ ғʀ ʜs ʜ I ʀ ʙ, ʏ ʜ ʙʀ ɢ ғ ʜ ʏ." - Ns
"Nʀ ʟ ʏʀ ʟɪғ s sʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪɢɴɪғɪɴ, ɴʀ ғʀɢ ʜs ʜ ʏ ʟ." - Ns
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃coding▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
BlackSage

Current Contest - Draw My OC(s)

Draw My OC(s)

So! This contest will to draw my OC(s). You may draw one OC, or a group of them, or all of them, whatever you want! There will be two categories.
PORTRAITS
GROUP PHOTO
Portraits is where you may draw one of my characters as a headshot or half/fullbody, alone.
Group Photo is where you may draw two or more of my characters together, headshots or half/fullbody.

CHARACTERS
Meet the characters!
------------
Name: Leona Savage

Appearance: 5' 2", raven black long wavy hair, black Lion like ears on the sides of her head. She has tan skin, and heterochromic eyes. Her left eye is a golden brown, her right eye usually under an eye patch, is deep red. She usually wears an eye patch, black fabric, lacy, but unable to see the eye color. She wears no jewelry, and wears black or cameo camies, and cameo camo pants. Black laced steel toed boots is what is on her feet if she wears shoes at all. She has a black Lion tail as well, and her nails are unusually sharp.

Personality: She is a tiny thing but her personality is great. She is a rambunctious Teen with a bright mind, though she has her dumb moments. A lot. Lol. She does have a loud laugh, and she is a bright ball of sunshine that can turn into a grumpy mean old lady personality like. She is usually bright and adventurous as well as cunning and teasing. She is usually seen chasing rabbits for play, barefoot, or sneaking up on her friends, Persephone, Damien, and Heath.
-----------------------
Name: Persephone Synthia League

Appearance: 4' 8" with short cropped white hair, she has bright cyan blue eyes and Light pale skin. Her ears are human, so is her every feature. She is lithe and small, like a child, but always has a smile or laugh on her face. She wears white and light blues. She wears dresses and flowy skirts and shirts. She has two earrings, just silver hoops, in her left ear. And a silver cross on a chain on her neck. She wears sandals or goes barefeet.

Personality: Persephone is all sunshine, happy and naive, she loves giving others joy and seeing everyone smile. She loves to play with the animals, and instead of Leona she loves sitting in the meadow with all types of wild animals around her. She can be seen in the meadow like that or hanging around Heath. She likes laughing with Leona and loves being sistered by Damien.
------------------------
Name: Damien Slaine

AppearHeath 6' 5" he is a tall and muscular young man, he has spiky light gold hair that sticks up everywhere, and pale gold eyes. His ears are two darker golden Wolf ears, and his hair ends at his shoulders. His skin is golden tan, and he has a bushy Wolf tail the same color as his ears, which is a gold darker than his hair. He wears nondescript shirts and jeans, with sneakers. He carries around a broadsword with a simple handle that has a carving of a Wolf head howling on the top. It is usually strapped to his back.

Personality: He can be found following Leona around and giving her grief about her troubles she gets in. He loves parenting, and treats Persephone like his own child, and both love it. He treats Heath like a brother. He loves building and can also be found working on another job building whatever, or sitting on a stump and carving.
------------------
Name: Heath

Appearance: 5' 9" he is a good looking lad, dark red long hair down to his elbows, down his back, two braids are usually on each side of his face with red feathers attached to them, making it four braids in total. He has dark green eyes and tan skin. His clothes he usually wears sweaters and slacks, and has heavy framed glasses. He has muscles but not heavily framed like Damien, and he does not mind. He wears leather shoes. He also has large red feathered wings.

Personality: He can be found in the library, wings tucked and glasses on his nose. Persephone can be found over his shoulders. He loves reading and knowledge. He can also be seen spoutig random knowledge to Leona and Damien.
--------------------

So those are the characters to be drawn. Go crazy!

PRIZES
Grand Prize Portraits - Legendary Fairy Dire Wolf
Grand Prize Group Photos- Legendary Fairy Dire Wolf
Second Prize Portraits - Ultra Rare of choice
Second Prize Group Photos - Ultra Rare of choice
Third Prize Portraits - Ultra Rare left over
Third Prize Group Photos - Ultra Rare left over

You will have five days to claim your prize, unless there is some reason why you can't in which please pm me! As well, anybody can win the prizes, and anybody can win more than one time if I like the art better than the others.

THINGS I LIKE
Digital > Traditional
Showing small quirks of the characters
Showing personality
Detail detail detail!
High quality
Last edited by BlackSage on Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I ʏ ʙ ɪғғʀɴ, ɴ I ʏ ɴ ɴғʀ ʏʀ ɪ ғ ɴʀʟ, ʙ ʜɴ I ɴ ғɪʀ ғʀ ʜs ʜ I ʀ ʙ, ʏ ʜ ʙʀ ɢ ғ ʜ ʏ." - Ns
BlackSage

Contestants

Contestants
-
-
-
-
BlackSage

Open

Postby BlackSage » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:00 pm

OPEN
BlackSage

Re: Current Contest - Draw My OC(s)

Postby Secret » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:49 am

Do you have any pictures of your characters or just descriptions?
ImageImage
Secret

Re: Draw My OC(s) And Win Legendary/Ultra Rares

Postby BlackSage » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:42 am

Just descriptions, I have not gotten around to pictures. But I use them for roleplaying on a roleplaying site, so they are mine and original.
BlackSage

Return to Art Contests