draw my plumies-win rares!

Hold and participate in art contests here.

draw my plumies-win rares!

Postby Roosterthelynx » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:55 pm

I'd really like some art of my plumerians!
Keep in mind I'd like art that expresses character,so please I don't want just the standard sitting or standing pose.Maybe example,draw sybil sitting with a shy smile and blush,or sitting with a bunch of movies in front of her ovo

OKAY SO

prize pool

Here are the prizes
1st place
3 pets of your choice from prize pool

2nd place
2 pets of choice from prize pool

3rd place
1 pet of choice from prize pool

anyone else who enters will receive 1 rare each<3

list of entries!
by LunaHydreigon
by LunaHydreigon
by LunaHydreigon
by LunaHydreigon
by LunaHydreigon
by LunaHydreigon

Here are the characters!

Collar(NOT optional)
Personality;;
Reese is very stubborn and to the point.She won't hesitate to tell someone their wrong and not care if it upsets them.She tends to be very headstrong,and refuses to back down without a fight.Although she can be cold-hearted,over the years with the help of her loving wife Arabella and having two children,Reese has mellowed out a bit.She's no longer as snappish as she once was and is more family involved.

Occupation;;
Reese works as an cop.She is one of the members that go out into the field more,often to track down criminals.She has retired in a sort of way,to spend more time with her wife and sons,yet she still goes in if called.She more or less just works at home now,doing anything involving her laptop and files on suspects.

Collar(NOT optional)
Personality;;
Hibiscus tends to be the more mellow type of guy.He has a constant grin plastered onto his face and always seems to have a joke at hand. Hibi is a lover,not a fighter.He much more prefers to calm down a fight with a stupid pun rather than conflict.That isn't to say Hibi is completely passive.Should his family be threatened heavily,he'll do his best to quote on quote "kick someones tail".

Occupation;;
While his main occupation is a family owned bookstore,which he manages with his wife and some of his children,Hibiscus also does comedic acts on the side.

Collar(NOT optional)
Personality;;
For the most part James can come off as uncaring.He seems not to be bothered by anything.However James has an extreme case of "fake smile."This doesn't mean he fakes every time he's happy and calm,but James is very paranoid.He has the constant fear of his husband or children loosing interest in him,and not wanting anything to do with him.He has a constant nagging feeling of losing the love and respect of his family.Other than this,James can be very mellow and mature.He handles things with a calm demeanor and tries to avoid conflict if he can.

Personality;;
Sybil suffers from a bad case of anxiety.Even tiny things make her anxious.She tends to like being alone--at home watching a movie or playing games are examples of things that are comforting to her.Sybil is(as a lot of people are) obsessed with Pokemon.She owns an entire room for her games and movies,half of that being Pokemon games,plushies,movies,and other things.She is also,unexpected of someone like her,a lover of anything horror.Film or game,name it and she's all for it.Unless she deems it as a bad one,that is.Other than her fandom related hobbies,Sybil also happens to be an avid sewer.She is constantly making little things for her family,and is actually mentoring little Devastis in the art of it,so the little bright child is constantly following her around.Aside from all the things she does in her spare time,Sybil is very sweet.She will often become easily embarrassed and look away from someone,even at the smallest thing.Motherly nature is something that defines her perfectly,and one will never meet anyone as sweet,yet so willing to watch a scary movie at the same time.

Occupation;;
Owns her own dress shop

(ask to see the ref of his bat)
Kacey is not a Plumerian that most would enjoy the company of.Not only is he extremely rude to others,but he also has a sassy and obnoxious nature to go with that. Kacey is extremely rude to others,normally without noticing.Most of the time he won’t do things for someone else unless it benefits him in some way.Though in his mind he isn’t this way just to be a snob or rude,it just comes out that way to others.Although,he himself will admit he is a huge jerk.Kacey does have a heart though.He isn’t so bad to the point where if a friend or someone he loves is in turmoil that he’d treat them bad.While he is horrible at comforting others,he tries his best and most people are surprised at this,especially if they are used to his normally arrogant personality.He is the kind of person who gets snappy at things that scare them,and often try to hide those things from others to seem tough.He has quite a bit of phobia’s that he keeps to himself. His pet bat Charlotte is the only one he’d vent to,even if she can’t respond back.

Trix is a very calm and level headed plumerian most of the time.While he can have a constant face of "your stupid",that doesn't necessarily mean he thinks someone is stupid.That just happens to be his default face.He rarely gets angry or snappy,though he can be easily annoyed.He normally only snaps at someone should his family,friends,or someone who doesn't deserve it is picked on or spoken badly to.He doesn't really care about insults to himself,though he may come back with a snappy comment.

Trix quite enjoys gaming.He is an avid gamer and likes to play as many games as he can.However he also loves the outdoors,and can be found there more often than not.He likes to hike and tries to drag along some family sometimes,though not many find an interest in going.He is loyal to his family and his friends,vowing never to leave anyone he's close to without help or someone to vent to.

end date is currently the 15th of April,subject to change
Last edited by Roosterthelynx on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rooster/Charlie/Junebug - it/he/they
Roosterthelynx

Re: draw my plumies-win rares!

Postby Startedraining » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 pm

methinks I will enter! and the end date is my birthday P: so woo! I'll get started cx
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return