I Need Art Done Of Two Cats Soon To Be My Mascot

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

I Need Art Done Of Two Cats Soon To Be My Mascot

Postby loli » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:39 pm

As the title says I want art of these two cats that of I have fallen in love with!(Which I used in my roleplay that's over now) That are also soon to be my mascots! I never really had a mascot so I thought these two would be perfect! I will also put an image of what they look like if you PM that you are doing me art.

R U L E S

1. I want a certain pose done if its not that pose then I will not accept the piece of art. (If I change my mind then I will PM you the different pose I have in mind).

2. I want this to be decent quality art not scribbles It doesn't have to be realistic (I'm not huge on realistic so don't so it unless I state otherwise)

3. I don't take any other animals other than my mascots so don't draw me a bird or dog and say the drawing is done I want these two mascots only (Unless your willing to take your time and draw me extra then that's fine)

4. BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! I don't want someone pm me and saying their going to do me art and then say "Never Mind Sorry" Because i don't want people wasting my time.

P R I C E S
I will pay with any Eldemore pets you want its your choice because I will pay for art!

I REALLY WANT A NEW SIGNATURE!!!

I like somewhat of my signature right now but I would really like something else if your willing to do me a signature with the art or separately then please PM me! I will give you my ideas of what I want if you have to edit or crop things or make small changes than that's fine! But please not huge dramatic changes like changing half of the signature into something I don't want I will either ask you to redo it and look at my ideas again or get someone else to do it. (A L S O : If you make a dramatic change and I like it then that's fine. Also ask me for my opinion that would really help because I don't want a signature that I dislike.)

I AM A EASY PERSON TO TALK TO DON'T BE SCARED TO ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IM NOT GOING TO FLIP A TABLE OR BE MAD!
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

your loved your special your amazing I love you so
much even for all of your flaws !

ヤンデレの女の子

°✾°

loli

lock pls

Postby loli » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:18 pm

locking all my postt
【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

your loved your special your amazing I love you so
much even for all of your flaws !