[w] HQ couple art and a reference sheet [h] lots of things!

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

[w] HQ couple art and a reference sheet [h] lots of things!

Postby KayJay » Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Okay so, I'm looking for several pieces of couple art of my and a friend's OCs.

Style can be digital or traditional, I'd prefer more realistic styles to chibis but really I'm not picky. However, I DO expect the art to be accurate in terms of skin/hair/eyes and wing shape/size/markings.

As for payment, feel free to take a look through my trades group. I also have a chickensmoothie account that I'm no longer interested in playing, there are rares and over 4k pets so you can look through that too, link in my signature. The more detailed and realistic the piece, the more I'll be willing to pay.

Headshots, busts and fullbodies are all fine. Poses can be anything you want keeping in mind their personalities.

Mercy also needs a high quality reference sheet. (To include several different poses, scar detail and headshots/wing shot and tattoo detail. Doing this will get you a lot.)

Now for the specifics and the details~
------

Mercy - My 7'9" assassin, tall and lanky and leggy and pale. Paler than sour cream. Detailed appearance at the bottom of the appearance tab on her profile. (the artwork on her page generally isn't the most accurate) She has the wings of a white-throated needletail, but pure white with silver barring and black primaries on her left wing.

Some aion screenshots, because these would be the next best thing to the giant monstrosity of a description she has on her page. The lighting in those makes her skin seem darker but she's whiter than a ghost. XD 1 2 3 4

The armor in the above screenshots is basically a recolor of this] but it fits her about the same, and this version is what she'd actually wear, albeit with her hood down. (Had to hide the hood in the screenshots above for obvious reasons lol) However, if you feel like attempting to draw her with the hood up, I 'm not picky.

Michael - 8'3" beefy warrior type. Think Hugh Jackman's Wolverine but without body hair in terms of physique. His profile's here, the accordion tabs are tacked on top of one another but it's the same thing as Mercy's, basically.

He gorgeous and has the wings of a golden eagle, but pure white and markingless, with very faint silver sheen noticeable in good lighting.

Michael would probably be wearing something along the lines of this, but his armor is dull and doesn't reflect the sunlight.

Of course, they can als be wearing standard civilian clothes like what a human would wear, or you could also have them wear the typical casual-wear in Heaven, which is pretty much white cotton. (Mercy prefers soft greys/blues, however, and not being a native of their culture she's more prone to walking around in leathers regardless. Doesn't mean she won't wear white cotton, though, because hey, a girl can't walk around in her armor all the time.)

Michael usually has a bad case of resting b*tchface syndrome going on, understandable because of allll the stuff thrown his way on a regular basis. But he has a really soft, tender side, and while acting the perfect gentleman in public/semi-public, he's an open book for anyone that knows him (And Mercy knows him. Very well -cough-) and when she's around in particular he wears his heart on his sleeve. (Of course, the emotional influencing ability Mercy has is of absolutely no help to this.)
PM Me | My Homestead |Trade With Me
Felisfire: #20

Trades are always open, seeking wishlist pets!
KayJay

Return to Art Wanted