LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Post here if you are looking to request art work from other users.

LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Shiori » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Hey there! I'm looking to get some myo designs for a closed species called Makoatls! I've got a bunch of myo tickets and I'd like to use them~ I'm fine with custom lines or designs/edits on a premade myo base~ I'm willing to offer pets and baubles for the designs~

Species Information: https://evolantiss.weebly.com/species-info.html
Trait Information: https://evolantiss.weebly.com/trait-guide.html
Premade Myo Base: https://sta.sh/01g56dhqw3lv

Myo Tickets I own:
Common x12
Uncommon x8
Rare x7
Very Rare x2
1 Legendary Trait w/Unlimited Below
2 Legendary Traits w/Unlimited Below
2 Illegal Traits, 3 Legendary Traits w/ Unlimited Below
If there's no number listed before the ticket type, assume it's unlimited~

For the Illegal Myo and the 2 Legendary Myo, I have the details all planned out for them. The other myos will most likely be freeform based on palettes/moodboards/trait lists. The Illegal Myo will be a 2-part design, so I have an offer for the design below.

The Illegal Myo will be a rather big undertaking, and as such I'm willing to offer this pet for it to be completed:
Image
I can also offer instead of that pet about 800 baubles and some high rarity pets in my groups.

As for all other designs, I'm willing to offer wishlist pets of all kinds. Please keep in mind that I will not trade a legendary pet for a single common design. I'm more likely to offer higher rarity pets for higher level myo tickets.
User avatar
Shiori
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Matreats » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:02 am

Hey! I would totally be willing to do customs for you <3 My art is here if you want to take a look :D
https://www.deviantart.com/auroricdragon/gallery/


























╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
Image
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs
Image



















u















User avatar
Matreats
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Shiori » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:28 pm

Matreats wrote:Hey! I would totally be willing to do customs for you <3 My art is here if you want to take a look :D
https://www.deviantart.com/auroricdragon/gallery/


That art looks great!~ What kind of myos were you looking to do the customs for and what were you looking to get per custom?
User avatar
Shiori
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Matreats » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Shiori wrote:
Matreats wrote:Hey! I would totally be willing to do customs for you <3 My art is here if you want to take a look :D
https://www.deviantart.com/auroricdragon/gallery/


That art looks great!~ What kind of myos were you looking to do the customs for and what were you looking to get per custom?


I'd be happy to do any of them - your big ones if you'd like - and I'm just looking for older+rarer pets


























╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
Image
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs
Image



















u















User avatar
Matreats
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Shiori » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:35 am

Matreats wrote:
Shiori wrote:
Matreats wrote:Hey! I would totally be willing to do customs for you <3 My art is here if you want to take a look :D
https://www.deviantart.com/auroricdragon/gallery/


That art looks great!~ What kind of myos were you looking to do the customs for and what were you looking to get per custom?


I'd be happy to do any of them - your big ones if you'd like - and I'm just looking for older+rarer pets


Well, I've got a lot of older pets. I'm not too big into collecting on Elde, so I'm willing to part with a lot of them. If you'd be willing, I could give you what I have planned for the 2-part Illegal. Would you be doing it completely custom or on the base I posted?
User avatar
Shiori
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Matreats » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:02 am

Yeah I could definitely do that one on custom lines!
And yep, that sounds good! I’m here all the time trading art for pets ^^


























╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
Image
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs
Image



















u















User avatar
Matreats
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Shiori » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:13 am

Matreats wrote:Yeah I could definitely do that one on custom lines!
And yep, that sounds good! I’m here all the time trading art for pets ^^


Great! I'll PM you everything I have for it~
User avatar
Shiori
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Matreats » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:45 am

Shiori wrote:
Matreats wrote:Yeah I could definitely do that one on custom lines!
And yep, that sounds good! I’m here all the time trading art for pets ^^


Great! I'll PM you everything I have for it~


Okay!


























╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
Image
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs
Image



















u















User avatar
Matreats
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: LF: Closed Species Myo Designs

Postby Kiinotasha » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:51 pm

Hmm, I would be interested in trying to do something for you if you're still looking for ones to be made?
"It has been said that 'Time heals all wounds', I do not agree. The wounds remain in time the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone." -Rose Kenady
ImageBy Skelisteri
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Kiinotasha
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:55 am


Return to Art Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest