Character Gallery - WIP

A place to display your Eldemore adopted pets and eldsonas for all to see.

Character Gallery - WIP

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:14 pm

I decided I wanted to make a thread housing all of the characters I have created in my head for the world of Eldemore.

-Please excuse the extreme initial dust!-

Please keep from posting as I don't know how much space I'll need! However, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my characters, or if you would be interested in a roleplay with any of them! ^W^
Thank you!

Bonded and Companion Group - Will Make Later

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Table of Contents

+Human List
+Wolfkin List
+Elvian List
+Avian List
+Halfborn List
+Character Bio Layout

Last edited by SunaTheWolf on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I have extra montly and event pets to trade. Feel free to send me a trade for anything in my trade groups. ^^
I do have some baubles available for trade.

Dragon Cave Flight Rising Chicken Smoothie MagiStream Pokefarm Valley of Unicorns
Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Human Characters

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Human Character Master List
    * Rakara Gallatia [x]

Last edited by SunaTheWolf on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

I have extra montly and event pets to trade. Feel free to send me a trade for anything in my trade groups. ^^

Dragon Cave Flight Rising Chicken Smoothie MagiStream Pokefarm Valley of Unicorns
Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Wolfkin Characters

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Wolfkin Character Master List
    * Sunara U'tari [x]

Last edited by SunaTheWolf on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Elvian Characters

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Elvian Character Master List
    * Elehar Zatarien [x]

Last edited by SunaTheWolf on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Avian Characters

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Avian Character Master List
    * Lady Ariana Dendrocitta [x]
    * Lord Rufous Dendrocitta [x]

Last edited by SunaTheWolf on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Halfborn Characters

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Halfborn Character Master List
    * Name [x]

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Character Bio Layout

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Name

Nickname(s)

Race

Age - Birthday

Appearance
    *Looks
    *Voice
    *Movement
    *Dress

Personality

Sexuality - Romantic orientation

Bonded Creatures

Companion Creatures

Backstory

Current Story

Pet History

Pet Name

Other Images

Last edited by SunaTheWolf on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Sunara U'tari

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Name
Sunara U'tari
(Sue-nar-uh Oo-ta-ree)

Nickname(s)
Suna
(Soon-uh)

Race
Wolfkin

Age - Birthday
22 - Born under the sign of Sagittarius

Appearance
    *Looks - A slim faced young woman with intense, intelligent gold eyes and thick white hair.

*Voice - Suna's voice falls in the lower spectrum for medium toned women's voices.

*Movement - Sunara moves with an almost predatory grace.
    *Dress - Her dress focuses on movement and defense, though she will indulge herself from time to time on more fashionable items. She does not put stock in her clothes though. Wearing a corset and has to fight? She's slicing the laces to that sucker. Flowing shirt and running from danger? She does NOT care that it is getting ripped. She is mildly annoyed after the fact sure, but she shrugs and resolves to just keep saving till she sees something she might want.

Personality
Sunara is confident in herself, but by no means is she an outgoing individual. She gives others the benefit of the doubt, and can be loyal almost to a fault. She believes in battle prowess, like many of her kind.

Demisexual - Heteroflexible

Bonded Creatures
ImageShantari

Companion Creatures
Mistral
Kaito
Ansgar
Backstory
Sunara grew up further north than the usual wolkin. Her clan are more used to colder temperatures, and her fairer complexion causes some discomfort when traveling to warmer climates. This paler skin is not unusual in her clan, but her silver fur is still considered unusual by her clan mates. She left her clan some years back.
WIP...

Current Story
She travels with her current pack, made up of her bonded dire Shantari, and some other dires that joined along the way.
WIP...
Pet History

Shantari
Sunara met Shantari when she was basically a pup, though Shantari could only have been considered a teenager at best. They connected almost immediately.

Mistral
WIP

Kaito
WIP

Ansgar
WIP
Other Images

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Rakara Gallatia

Postby SunaTheWolf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Name
Rakara Gallatia
(Ruh-car-uh Gal-luh-tea-uh)

Nickname(s)
None Known

Race
Human

Age - Birthday
22 - Born under the sign of Sagittarius

Appearance
    *Looks - An unassuming woman with pretty, symmetrical features. She has flaming red hair, and amber brown eyes.

*Voice - Her tone is in a medium range. It could be considered average. No tinkling or wind-chime laughs. No sing-song tones. Just a normal voice.
    Rakara is actually an average singer, but she feels that she can handle lullabies well. Her rune dragons Solar and Kweh agree, but Fallen stubbornly denies liking them and that they are just noise. (Rakara knows he's bluffing.)

*Movement - Rakara has good posture and steps lightly, but she is not all beauty and grace. She has some combat skills, though she is not the most advanced fighter. Her posture comes from dance instruction when she was younger. She sometimes does moves for Fallen, her rune drake, since it amuses him, but otherwise never uses this knowledge.

*Dress - Rakara dresses plainly, with her choices usually being more about function over fashion. Though a friend told her that her style should be called "complicated casual" since it's never completely simple. She could be in a plain shirt and complicated pants, or normal pants and a fancy jacket. She couldn't really deny the statement at the time.

Personality
Rakara is not shy, just quiet. She is perfectly amicable to those to she encounters, at least in her mind. Some feel she can be cold or standoffish. She understands that this likely is just because she isn't talkative. She has her ideals and motives, but is open to the lifestyle of other people as long as it isn't harming others.

Asexual - Heteroromantic

Bonded Creatures
ImageFallen

Companion Creatures
Solar
Kweh
Backstory
Rakara does not have a large family, and she barely keeps in touch with most of them. She grew up with her mom for the most part, until she left home. Her father was distant when she was younger, but she doesn't really mind that much. She feels you can choose your family.
She has accepted her "bird family" now, and that's enough for her honestly.
WIP...

Current Story
Rakara operates as an "Unofficial" Dragoon
WIP...
Pet History

Fallen
Rakara met Fallen when she, well, fell into a ravine.
Forbidden, Chaos, and Azrael come from the same clutch as Fallen, and are friendly with Rakara. They allowed her to give them names to call them by, even though they are not her companions.

Solar
Solar came after Fallen. He had tried to steal some of the Drake's food. Once the misunderstanding had been sorted, and some of her food offered, Solar decided to stick around with Rakara and her bonded companion.

Kweh
Kweh liked one of her lanterns, she found him adorable, sang for him, and they became fast friends.

Other Images

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Elehar Zatarien

Postby SunaTheWolf » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Name
Elehar Zatarien
(El-ih-har Zuh-tar-ee-en)

Nickname(s)
El

Race
Elvian

Age - Birthday
100(?) - Born under the sign of Capricorn

Appearance
    *Looks - Elehar is an Elvian, which means the usual antlers and ears that come with it. Elehar has two small ornaments that hang off of each of his antlers. His are an ashy brown color.
    *Voice - His voice is a quiet and full tenor.
    *Movement - His movements on the ground can occasionally be stiff, but on the back of an Elkrin his actions are smooth and powerful.
    *Dress - Elehar dresses simply, and always carries his bow, quiver, and hunting knife with him.

Personality
Elehar is sweet and quiet. He is not shy, though he borders on skittish around too many people. Smaller groups he is comfortable with.

Heterosexual - Heteroromantic

Bonded Creatures
ImageAlduain

Companion Creatures
ImageIshtar

Backstory
Elehar met Alduain when he was young, and after becoming a Rider wished to travel.
WIP...

Current Story
Elehar is travelling the various forests of Eldemore with his companions. He has an interest in adventure, but little interest in exploring the world outside of the forests he feels comfortable within. He wants to do a comparison of Elvian societies if possible, but that is likely to come later in life.
WIP...

Pet History

Alduain
Alduain and Elehar are nearly inseperable. They met when both were teenagers, and immediately clicked. El takes care of his Elkrin's coat daily, and is one of their favorite times of the day.

Ishtar
Ishtar was abandoned. It did not take much convincing from Aldauin to get Elehar to bring the little one along. El understands now that Ishtar is eternally frozen in their growth, and is unsure of their true age. Ishtar seems to enjoy their company, and neither El nor Al are complaining.
Other Images

Icon Origin

SunaTheWolf

Return to Homestead Galleries